Aladdin's Lamp Slot Machine (with Detailed Paytable) Reviewed
Released in 2017, Aladdin's Lamp is a video slot created by Tom Horn Gaming. The industry is filled with old and new producers. The former usually create a combination of new slots, at least once they have ported all their old brick-and-mortar products into the internet. Tom Horn Gaming belongs in the latter category, and the company has no desire to offer nostalgia for the sake of it. Instead, its gaming content offers constant innovation combined with some revolutionary mechanics.
Tom Horn Gaming provides the gambling industry everything it needs. Slots, poker games, terminals, software, back and front end, and everything in between. The outfit recently moved into the world of cryptocurrencies, which should give some indication of how well it is in touch with the trends of today. It should come as no surprise that the producer’s games are fit both for mobile and desktop devices.
Aladdin’s Lamp is a classic style slot that is fun to play. The lack of symbols that add to the theme of the game does take away from your gaming experience.
There are a lot of fairytales that describe a hero on his quest for glory and wealth. May it be Garrett, or Alibaba, or someone else, every time we have a young street rat, an orphan usually, who is deadly starving and want to find something better than his life could offer. And that thing was no more than a lamp with a genie inside. The moral of this story could be easily re-told for casino gamblers, because here is all the same: you want some fortune, depend only on your luck and you are ready to go with high stakes.
As for the core gameplay, Aladdin’s Lamp stays faithful to the classics. First, there are three reels of three rows to spin around, and a little number of paylines to make combos. After you make your stake in the amount between 1 and 3 coins, you can spin the reels of Aladdin’s Lamp trying to line up three icons of the same kind on the pay line. Coin choices range from 0.02 to 5.00 each.
The game also features an Auto spin feature where you can select the software to auto spin for them up to a total of 100 spins. The downside to this is the software does not show how many spins you have left while this feature is engaged.
- Some special features such as Bonus games, Wild, or Scatter symbols would have been nice. However, this game contains none of those.
The symbols featured in Aladdin’s Lamp leave a lot to be desired. Although they are traditional symbols used in classic style slot machines, they in no way match the theme of Aladdin’s Lamp. The symbols used in the game are:
- The Bejeweled 7 – the highest paying symbol in the game. This character pays out either 500, 1000, or 2,500 credits depending on how many of the 3 credits allowed is wagered when hitting three like symbols on a payline. Hitting three bejeweled 7s is considered the jackpot on this game paying out 2,500 credits.
- The Red 7 – the second highest paying icon of this title. If you manage to draw three of these symbols in a row will win either 80, 160, or 240 credits depending on how many credits are wagered.
- Any 7 on the payline pays out 40, 80, or 120 credits depending on the amount of the original wager.
- When you spin all three Triple Gold Bar signs on a payline, they will award you either 30, 60, or 90 credits depending on the original bet amount.
- Spinning three Double Gold Bars on a payline will give you either 20, 40, or 60 credits depending on the amount of the original wager.
- When you land three Single Gold Bars onto the payline, 10, 20, or 30 credits will be awarded depending on the amount of your stake.
- Cherries also pay out 10, 20, or 30 credits, when three are hit. Again, this depends on whether you wagered 1, 2, or 3 credits on the spin.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
The game is pretty much what you see is what you get as there are no frills, or surprises that can happen on the paylines other than the “jackpot”. The jackpot does payout nicely at 2,500 credits and is one of the few things that this game does correctly.
Best Casinos to Play Wall Street Slot Machine At
Are you ready to fly on a magic carpet and possibly get a gold lamp? Then, head over to four recommended gambling destinations we prepared for your attention below.
- GoWild has been in operation since 2008. The operator is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. There are many payment options including Credit/Debit cards, E-Wallets, Instant Banking, pre-paid vouchers, and Bank Transfers.
- FortuneJack was launched in 2008. The webpage is translated into two languages. It also lists eight different cryptocurrencies. It holds a license issued by the Government of Curacao.
- Parasino was established in 2012. The brand is licensed by the government of Curacao. You can deposit and withdraw your funds using a wide range of payment options, such as Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Neteller, Paysafe, and bank transfer.
- Boss webpage is translated into several languages including English. The operator is licensed by the jurisdiction of Curacao and was opened in 2016. You may use direct bank transfer, Visa card, Neteller and Skrill to move your fund in and out of the site
More Games by Tom Horn Gaming
- Book of Spells offers nine basic symbols, Wild and Scatter, Bonus Spins, gambling feature by even chances and other prize features. The maximum jackpot is 5,000 times your wager.
- Golf Championship has five spinning reels and nine win lines. It has a few features helping you stay under par, including wild symbols with double win multipliers, bundles of fifteen bonus spins at a time with all wins tripled, and a four-way gamble feature.
- In Dragon Egg, the producer has made a discovery of such dragons and have managed to tame them for the duration of a game. The scatter symbol of an egg does more than deliver Bonus Spins, it also activates the bonus level. In this round you need to collect up to three eggs from any one dragon, by doing this you will then birth your bonus spins and multiplier score.
Are you in a mood for some classics? Then check the list below.
- Aladdin Hand Of Midas by Top Trend Gaming will impress even the most experienced players thanks to its unique graphics and animations. The Hand of Midas is a rare artifact that works as a Scatter in the game. You can win up to 6250 credits thanks to it. Advance through the four different levels of the mini game by collecting golden hands to win bonus spins and multipliers that can go up to 50x.
- Classic 243 by Microgaming has five reels and 243 ways to win. This 80s, retro neon themed game is all about the Bonus Spins feature.
- Twin Spin by Net Entertainment is a fruit machine reboot is all about the Twin Reel feature where two reels will show the same symbols – it can expand to give you up to five reels with the same symbol to give you potential payouts of 1,080 times your stake on each spin.