Blast Off Slot Machine: Your Best Guide to Winning Up to 25,000 Credits
Released in April of 2019, this is a non-progressive classic slot with video elements of design added to it. Its return to player percentage is 96%. Maximum possible payout reaches 25,000 credits.
The game’s developer and provider is a friend of KTC’s, Northern Lights Gaming. The reviewed game is third to its newly-founded portfolio. While NTL is a relatively new studio, there are many years of experience behind the founding fathers.
In its exclusive interview to our portal, the label’s CEO Andrew Goodale said: “In my opinion, you can't get overnight success in this market space...people may argue that you have the likes of Rainbow Riches and Starburst, both hugely successful games. But they weren't overnight successes. They are built upon the backbone of many, many years of experience within the companies that created these brands. I think you need to play the long game, prepare for setbacks (not every game is a winner) learn from mistakes, roll with the punches and build better products as a result of this and if the sun is shining on you then maybe you get a big hit… maybe:)”
Tip: Launch the game’s demo at Northern Lights Gaming’s official portfolio to understand how all the complex rules and innovative mechanics work.
Out in the Open Space
You will come across an 80’s tribute when you launch this slot. Electronic sounds, deep blue colors and the space odyssey unfolding at the background of the grid all point to the team of developers looking for inspiration from older slots and games. The paytable is home to Lucky 7s of red, blue and white colors, blue and red rockets and bars. While this set may seem boring, a range of features that complements the action definitely makes the title worth your while.
There are five reels and three rows on the grid, and ten win lines are fixed across. The stake starts at 0.10 cents per spin (good news for all you low rollers out there), and reaches 100 credits, which is a move only high rollers are interested in. Automatic rotations and max bet buttons are included.
- Rockets of blue and red colors are special symbols. Unlike traditional Wilds and Scatters that are absent here, these two characters contribute to boosting features, but do not pay on their own or acts as substitutes.
At the lowest stake per spin here are the possible payouts:
- Lucky 7 of blue, red and white colors contributes up to 1.50x, 1.20x, and 1x, respectively, for five-of-a-kind combinations.
- Bars of three, two and one modifications pay up to 0.50x, 0.30x and 0.20x for their full sets on lines.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
This game is quickly gaining popularity for its Blast Off Trail level-based meter and the Rocket Pots Feature. Both are very unique, and also very lucrative, so let’s get into the details of the fruits of wild imagination from the team of NTL creators.
Blast Off Trail is activated based on the amount of the blue rockets you manage to collect, and level-up starts from as little as five rockets. So, when reaching the first level, expect five free spins. On the second level, collect a well-deserved set of three win spins – rotations with guaranteed payouts. On the third level, which requires seven rockets, three win spins and a higher chance of getting double height rockets is available.
In both win and free spins, the amount of win lines grows from ten to twenty. Also, a special red rocket appears, and it moves you one to two or three levels up the meter.
Everything above the third level is your gateway to the Rocket Pot Feature with stake multipliers. Collect anywhere between 20x to 50x upon reaching the Bronze tier. Win between 60x to 100x at the Silver step. The Golden one comes with multipliers between 120x to 200x. Finally, up to 500x is available at the Platinum tier!
When the trail is active, blue rockets disappear, and red ones come into play on the fifth reel. Starting from the third level, these may double in height.
Best Casinos to Play Blast Off Slot Machine At:
Quite a few online operators already included content from the Northern Lights Gaming into their virtual libraries. Here are some of the recommended locations where you can find this game:
- CasinoEuro is an old and reputable platform that exists since 2002. It is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and has over twenty developers in its diverse and instant lobby.
- Bettson has almost two decades of experience and complies with Maltese regulations. It is home not only to games, but also to Poker and Bingo rooms and a big Sportsbook section with in-play and pre-match bets.
- BetSoft opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2006. MGA and UKGC both regulate the platform. Look for games not only by NTL, but also by Barcrest, Yggdrasil, Mazooma, Playtech, and over fifteen other manufacturers.
More Releases by Northern Lights Gaming
- Rocky’s Gold is NTL’s debut game set in the Wild West during the Gold Rush era. Follow a funny and charismatic character into a set of bonuses, including free spins, pick-and-click sessions and TNT Exploding Wilds.
- Niagara Falls is a game in the making, and it looks like a story-based title with three charismatic personages and an unusual set of rules, traditional for NTL’s creative team.
- Electric Wilds is a mesmerizing title with unique winning mechanisms. Discover an unusual Lightning Overprint, trigger the original Repeater, and collect more cash during basic spinning.
How about some more cosmic slots? Our big and diverse collection hosts hundreds of releases, and here are three to get you started with:
- Space Gem by Wazdan delivers a colorful experience with a handful of sparkling crystals scattered across the grid. Reel spinning is complemented with a set of bonus rotations and a double-up session that you should not miss out on.
- Space Arcade by Nolimit City is pure minimalism on a 3x3 grid. Benefit from the unusual Winged Wilds and a set of free spins.
Outer Space Invaders by PearFiction Studios is a story-based action-packed game with a Rachel Goes Wild feature, as well as Sticky Icons and bonus rotations.