Burning Hot Respin Slot Machine: Find Out Why This Seemingly Ordinary Slot Is Actually Quite Special
Released in 2017, Burning Hot Respin is a non-progressive video slot developed by Novomatic, an international gaming company which was launched in 1980 by billionaire Professor Johann Graf. The firm has established itself with offices in more than seventy different countries and operate over 230,000 gaming machines in over 1,500 group operations including land-based and online casinos. In Austria, for example, the producer has more than 200 sports betting outlets.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solution is its online subsidiary which powers the studio’s online gaming products with a robust presence in Central Europe and the UK. Novomatic gaming software has several advantages. These are quality, reliability and excellent functionality. Thus, all slot machines are made in a flash format, so they do not have to be downloaded. They can be opened in any browser and you can always start playing immediately.
The aesthetic and variance here are on the basic side, thus giving you a simple title to engage with. In terms of accessibility, it makes the title more user-friendly because of its straightforward nature. However, it also means that the gameplay is short-lived, due to how limited the paytable appears.
When it comes to the looks of Burning Hot Respin, there is not a lot to the aesthetic – Novomatic has designed a very plain backdrop, with even the colors of the images feel muted. This can make the interface feel underwhelming and dull, but at the same time, it also means that you are not distracted by unnecessary frills. Far too many modern slots try and deliver too much detail, resulting in an overzealous experience. That won’t happen here.
The images used for the paytable are classic icons, seen in many online as well as brick and mortar gambling establishments; they are flat, 2D, and have a little character to them whatsoever. The background is black, and the winning symbols light up when they form winning combinations, so they stand out even more against the dark background! When a Re-spin is triggered, the reel lights up in flames and brings the heat!
Burning Hot Respin is played on a simple three-reel three-row slot screen and offers you a mere five paylines to form winning combinations. Burning Hot Respin doesn’t reinvent the reel: winning combinations are lined up from left to right. You have some room for maneuver when it comes to adjusting the betting amount. The minimum bet per line is 0.01, while the maximum bet per line is 10.00. The number of paylines is fixed, thus the maximum bet is 50.00
The RTP or Return to Player Ratio is 95.37%. Autoplay allows you to sit back and watch the reels spin automatically on your behalf – just click the button and choose how many spins you want it to play out.
As this is a classic slot, Burning Hot Respin does not feature Wild, Scatter or Bonus icons.
There are certain symbols which have become associated with slots over the years. Original reeled machines had simple symbols: Fruits, Bells, Stars, and Sevens. Over the years, their popularity and association with casino games have not diminished! In a slot game, the simpler the symbol, the better – so that players can easily see their wins!
- The Xs give the lowest payout, which is just 50 coins.
- Then come the fruits: The Cherries, Oranges, Lemons, and Plums. Three marching characters are worth 250 coins.
- The BAR symbols pay more. You will get 600 coins for three of them.
- If you collect three Golden Stars, you will pocket 2,000 coins.
- Finally, the Red Sevens! They have the highest payout of 7,500 coins for three of the kind combination.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
We need to talk to you about the gamble option, for it is a sure fire way of making extra cash. The gamble option will only make itself known after every win, asking you which card color will appear next.
On top of the normal wins in Novomatic’s Burning Hot Respins, there is a special win you can get, which comes with a multiplier! If you fill the entire screen with matching fruit symbols (so nine in total), the whole win will be multiplied by two!
There is an even bigger win up for grabs, though, which the game helps you get with its Burning Hot Respins feature! If two reels, in a single spin, fill with a matching fruit symbol (so 6x lemons, oranges, plums or cherries), the third reel (whichever reel it is that does not match) will burn up in flames and respin for free! If the respin burns up in your favor and the reel lands showing all three positions with the same matching fruit symbols, you will get the entire win multiplied by three! That is 3x a win for each of the five paylines!
Normally, when you are playing the game, you can stop the reels at any time during the spin. However, during the special respin, you will not be able to stop the reel mid-spin and it will land wherever it will land! You will have to let fate decide whether you get that big win.
Best Casinos to Play Burning Hot Respin Slot Machine At
Are you ready to try your chance with the jackpot? Then head over to two recommended gambling locations we prepared for you below.
- Star Games was established in 2008 and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The site is translated into many languages and it mainly works with Euro and the British Pound. Here are the banking methods StarGames accepts: Bank Wire, Carte Bleue, Click and Buy, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, and PaySafeCard.
- Slots Million was created in 2014. It holds licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and the MGA. Upon registration, you will be offered a generous welcome bonus which will help you stretch out your initial deposit to get more play from your investment.
More Games by Novomatic
- Book of Ra features five reels and just ten paylines and the narrative is one of Egyptian adventure and archaeological discovery. Hieroglyphics adorn the columns which frame the screen and above the reels, you can see the sun setting behind the pyramids. The spinning Book of Ra itself is both the wild and the scatter symbol and it will trigger the bonus feature.
- Elemental Dragons lets you travel to the Far East for an encounter with mystical dragons. This unexpectedly feature-rich game from this developer comes with random features, Power Reels, four different extra wilds and a Dragon Bonus Spins round with Sticky Wilds that can lead to wins of up to 4,000 times your stake.
- Mighty Trident has five reels and twenty paylines. Based on the god of the sea (Poseidon), the Greek mythology-themed offering is playable across all devices and benefits from 5 bonus features – 4 of them are triggered randomly in the base game. You have the Bonus Spins feature where there are ten free spins up for grabs as well as super stacked symbols (of the 5 highest value symbols) for even bigger wins.
If you are a fan of slot classics, you will be glad to know that our database is full of them. Below, we prepared just a small list of what you can find.
- Fire Joker by Play'n GO has three reels and five paylines. When you get stacked symbols on two reels, you will trigger the Flaming Re-spin feature with the two stacked reels held and the other one spinning to hopefully give you three fully stacked reels. If you manage to get the same symbol across the three reels, you will trigger the Wheel of Multipliers feature where your win can be subject to a massive 10x multiplier.
- Seven's by igaming2go is a three-reels three rows slot machine with a fixed number of paylines, giving you the parameters that you may work with when inside a real-life casino. You may be missing out on the setting, but you are not on that atmosphere - throw on some generic club music and you will be taken away to Vegas before your next spin is up!
- Red Hot Wild by Barcrest is a three-reel slot with three rows and five fixed paylines; fire is definitely the theme here – it’s behind the gold-rimmed reels and if you maximize your browser window it’s everywhere else as well. There is a Wild Feature. When the game starts you will be asked to select one of these symbols as the wild. The higher the value of that symbol, the greater the multiplier it’s worth (up to 10x) and the less it will occur. You can change your choice of wild during the game by pressing the orange ‘Change’ button above the reels.