Cash-O-Matic Slot by NetEnt: How to Win Up to 50x the Stake?
Released on May 20th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has an advertised return to player percentage of 96.33%, as well as a possibility to trigger up to 50,000x the stake. Well, the latter obviously does not happen often, but then again – history remembers that there were a few lucky ones who got those jackpots on some of the other NetEnt games.
Yes, Net Entertainment is the developer and provider. This is probably on of the few developers in the industry that does not need some extra introduction. The Sweden-based studio was consistent in delivering quality content on schedule. Though it hit a few bumpy turns a year prior to this release, and there were some changes in the team of executives, but since then the company got back on track to steady growth and domination.
Tip: Our colleagues at LCB share a detailed story of significant changes that the team of executives at Net Entertainment went through.
The setting of the layout simulates an old cash machine, and is divided into three sections – for the layouts and two meters. Among characters are gems of red, green, purple, blue and yellow colors, as well as card icons from Ace to ten. It is all very simple in terms of visuals. There are no complex 3D and cinematic effects, nor an original soundtrack. Some of NetEnt’s fans may be disappointed by such modesty. On the other hand, the team of developers decided to focus all of its attention on possible wins, so let’s get to them.
The grid has five reels, three rows and 1,024 ways to win. A spin costs from 0.20 cents to 400 credits, and this allows both low and high rollers to stick to preferred strategies. Both Wilds and scatters are available on the paytable, but not all the special symbols contribute to payouts. As to the regular pictograms, a star-shaped gem is the most valuable one, and it delivers up to 1x the line bet.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
For starters, Cash-O-Matic delivers the Avalanche feature – a mechanism, due to which a successful spin can trigger a series of free subsequent spins. The way it works is characters from winning combinations are replaced for free with new pictograms, and the action repeats itself. Multipliers apply, as well, and these can reach up to 10x the win.
There are also standalone multiplier meters in free spins, and these can climb to 50x the stake! It all depends on the amount of bonus rotations you manage to collect into a meter. From ten to fourteen rolls are complemented with between 2x to 20x. If you scored anywhere between fifteen to nineteen rotations, from 3x to 30x applies. Finally, anything that goes above twenty rolls comes with 5x to 50x.
Best Casinos to Play Cash-O-Matic Slot Machine At:
Being a manufacturer as popular as they are, NetEnt prides itself for being invited to hundreds of gaming websites. To pick some to get started is not an easy choice. This is why we made a mini-list of locations to consider, and more options are available in our database:
- Casumo exists since 2012 and has licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. It is also certified by the jurisdiction of Denmark.
- ComeOn has permits from the jurisdictions on Sweden and Curacao, as well as the MGA. Its content is available in several languages, and among betting options are not only games, but also a poker room and Sportsbook.
- William Hill Online is the established brand with a rich history and more than a decade of successful existence online. UKGC and the jurisdiction of Gibraltar are among its licensors, and there are many betting options to choose from, including a bingo room.
- Guts complies with rules and regulations of Spanish and Curacao jurisdictions, and also has MGA and UKGC certification. Among content suppliers that it supports are studios like Quickspin, GIG Games, Thunderkick, and many others.
- Casino RedKings is powered by SkillOnNet, and also hosts entertainment by Microgaming, Next Generation Gaming, Barcrest, and several other major and niche studios.
More Releases by Net Entertainment
- Universal Monsters™ The Phantom’s Curse is a reeled adaptation of the famous musical. Its reels are supplied with free spins, Wild transformations, and a pick-me bonus.
- Hall of Gods is a progressive Scandinavia-themed slot with Wild and Scattered payouts, free spins and an entertaining bonus session.
- Butterfly Staxx supports a more abstract theme, yet delivers beautiful visuals, as well as re-spins, multipliers and stacked symbols.
We enjoy Cascading Reels, and we do not miss a chance to recommend a slot that has such mechanism among its winning options. This is why, here are some other releases to take a look at: