Classic 243 Slot Machine (with Recommended Casinos) Reviewed
Released in 2017, Classic 243 is a video slot created by Microgaming and Rabcat. Microgaming was the first company to provide software for an online casino way back in 1994. From that time on, Microgaming has been a leader in the field, developing games and applications and providing software for over 350 casinos and 40 poker rooms.
Microgaming develops both downloadable and online software. The firm carefully ensures that either version of the same game is identical in gameplay. The company provides uniquely branded graphics and offers a customer support service.
Founded in 2001, Rabcat is a developer of a casino game application for the iGaming market. Rabcat products are available via several high profile B2B platform partners including Microgaming, Quickfire and Odobo. Its relationship with such partners has opened the door to a much wider market with Rabcat products distributed to online operators.
The universe of Classic 243 is all neon and soft colors, with a very distinctive vibe on and around the reels. The graphics might be simple, but they give off the exact atmosphere that many players are looking for. The futuristic design sees those reels floating against a backdrop which could be a view of a starry night sky or perhaps the early stages of a Jackson Pollock painting. Symbols on the reels include neon style playing cards (A, K, Q, J and 10) as well as stars, red 7s, bars, diamonds, and bells.
Let’s stick to the more objective aspects of the game and check out the basic rules of Classic 243 next.
As the very name of the game suggests, Classic 243 is an all-way pay slot game with 243 ways to win at every turn. This means concretely that the five reels of the title do not contain any specific paylines but allow adjacent symbols from left to right to form winning combinations and trigger various cash prizes.
All you need to do is use the command bar to pick a bet between 0.20 and 40 credits per turn and then spin the reels. The coin range is between 0.01 and 2.00 credits. The variance is in the medium range with the Return to Player rate (RTP) standing at 97%.
- The Wild is the highest value symbol giving you 1,000 coins for five on a payline. You can score 500 credits for collecting four such icons or 100 coins for just three of them. It also replaces all symbols to create winning combinations. Do try to take advantage of them to boost your winnings and make playing Classic 243 a little more thrilling.
- The Scatter is the key to triggering Classic 243’s Bonus Spins feature.
The paytable is just as retro as the rest of the game, filled with classic casino icons such as bells, bar signs, 7s and various card icons too.
- A Golden Bell is the highest paying image in Classic 243, which will deliver you 1,000 coins for five matching characters. You will also receive 500 and 100 coins for finding four or three identical pictograms.
- The Glowing Diamond will offer you 500 coins for the five of the kind combination. By drawing four such images, you will increase your bankroll by 250 credits. Also, you can get 50 coins for just three pictograms.
- The Bar sign is a third-best icon that offers the maximum payout of 250 coins. By landing four such Bar characters you will get 100 and by getting three - 25 coins.
- A Red Seven pictogram is worth up to 100 coins for the combination of five. A quartet of identical images will award you 50 and a trio - 20 coins.
- Five Star images will let you pocket up to 80 coins. Additionally, you can score 40 and 15 credits for four and three such icons.
- Playing cards are the lowest playing symbols. Landing five Aces will bring you up to 50 coins. The same number of Kings, Queens, Jacks, and Tens will get you 20,15,12, and 10 coins respectively. Should you collect fiur matching icons, you will be awarded between 25 to 5 coins. The lowest payout if given for three of the kind combination of playing cards, which ranges from 25 coins for three Aces to 3 credits for the identical number of Tens.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
As far as features go, it is all about the Bonus Spins feature. This is triggered by landing three or more of the Bonus Spins Scatter icons anywhere in view for which you will be generously rewarded with ten bonus rounds. Now, on each single bonus spin, between two and three guaranteed Stacked Wilds will show up at random to replace any icon and help you score even more winning combinations. If you get three or more bonus spin symbols during the feature on a free spin, you will benefit from an additional 10 bonus rounds taking your total to twenty.
Each win can be gambled by clicking the yellow dice which appears on the left-hand side after a successful spin; now just click either the green or pink glowing rectangle symbol on the right to try and double up your win or lose it all. The win limit is five successful guesses.
Best Casinos to Play Classic 243 Slot Machine At
If you wish to try this classic release, then head over to four recommended gambling destinations we prepared for your attention below.
- Casumo was established in 2012. Their overall idea was to become the “most fun and thrilling” there could possibly be with a strong focus on making people smile. You can use one of these options to move funds in and out of the site: MasterCard, Neteller, Visa, Skrill, and PaySafeCard. It is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
- 32Red Casino offers a huge game collection from gaming provider giant Microgaming, which has over 20 years' experience within the industry. The operator is registered in Gibraltar. You can transfer money to and from the website with several different safe and secure payment methods. You can keep it simple by using your credit card or you can make a quick transaction via an e-wallet.
- Lucky Emperor opened its virtual doors in 2003. It delivers two gambling licenses under the Maltese and British governments. All the payments and transactions which go through Lucky Emperor Casino are handled by the Casino Rewards affiliates. This means that there are plenty of different banking options available to players from all over the world including bank cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and pre-paid vouchers.
- Royal Vegas is licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta. The brand was launched in 2000. You can fund your account in several currencies using MasterCard, Neteller, Visa, Skrill, and PaySafeCard.
More Games by Microgaming
- Jurassic Park - the base game benefits from a randomly triggered T-Rex Alert Mode feature – it last for six spins with the T-Rex appearing behind the reels on the third spin. The first time you enter the Bonus Spins features, you will begin with the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Hot Ink has 1024 ways to win payline structure across its five reels and four rows and that means you'll land a win as long as the symbols are in adjacent reels. The Tattoo Bonus symbol triggers that particular bonus, the fish tattoo activates the bonus spins and the Hot Ink logo is Wild.
- Thunderstruck II features five reels and 243 ways to win. More so, this slot features four different, yet all highly-rewarding, bonus events with a chance to win up to 2.4 million coins.
If you are looking for similar releases, our database has the following titles.
- Laser Fruit by Red Tiger is futuristic-looking take on the classic fruit machine. Look out for the blue lasers that can blast onto the reels and increase the number of ways to win! There is also a Bonus Spins round where the reels can expand to offer over 60 million ways to win!
- Crystal Mania by BF Games is a five-reel, three-row video slot with 243 ways to win. the game resembles those old-school vintage games as its reels burst with fruity and other traditional symbols. There are Wild symbols depicted in the game replacing regular symbols on the reels bringing more winnings. There is also a Bonus Spins mode triggered by landing three or more of the game's Scatters.
- Twin Spin by Net Entertainment is a fruit machine reboot that is all about the Twin Reel feature where two reels will show the same symbols – it can expand to give you up to five reels with the same symbol to give you potential payouts of 1,080 times your stake on each spin.