Colossal Gems Slot Machine (with Massive Wilds) Reviewed
Rolled out to hundreds of online gaming libraries on August 28th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. Though it has low volatility, return to player percentage is rather significant. It reaches 97.88% RTP. The advertised payout within one rotation may reach 360,000 coins.
The game’s developer and provider is Habanero, a productive content creating studio with numerous classic and video slots that can be played both in regular and digital cash. The creative team likes to experiment with features, stories and characters, and regularly delivers cinematic and entertaining releases. A few months prior to releasing this title, the company expanded to the Italian market, which brings in a new segment of fans.
Note: Speaking of partnership’s, the company also signed a deal with Nektan according to the official press-release. This means new market segments.
This is a game that explores an abstract but a very popular theme among players. Action is delivered by a set of colorful gems set in a secret cave. The creative team supplies reel spinning offering a cinematic rendering with entertaining sound and visual effects.
The story unfolds on six reels and five rows and allows players to bet across thirty fixed win lines. Investment into a rotation starts at 0.30 cents and reaches up to 6,000 credits. This means that both low and high rollers will have a possibility to explore their options.
- The Wild is only available in free spins. It does not pay on its own, but it acts as a substitute.
- Diamond-shaped icons will deliver up to 900x the line stake for their five-of-a-kind combinations.
- Collect up to 450x for a set of emeralds, and up to 200x will be disbursed for a full line of sapphires.
- Crystals are worth up to 150x, while orange gems will pay no more than 90x the line stake.
- Red stones will deliver up to 25x the line stake for their five-of-a-kind combinations.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
This story comes with a valuable modifier - every win triggers a re-spin. What is more, if it is a set of consecutive wins, random icons will turn into massive ones, from 2x2 to 3x3 and 4x4 the normal size.
What is more, if you are lucky enough to collect three re-spins in a row, you will be exposed to six bonus rotations. In this session, all symbols will be massive, including the Wild card that joins action. At least one massive pictogram is guaranteed per spin.
Best Casinos to Play Colossal Gems Slot Machine at:
Habanero is available in a variety of certified casinos that target offshore gaming audiences. We’ve got tens of variants, but here are some of the popular online operators:
- Exclusive Bet was launched in 2013. It is licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao, and supports not only gaming, but in-play and pre-match bets on many major and niche sports in a Sportsbook section.
- Lucky Dino opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2014. It has licensing from the jurisdiction of Curacao, and has a permit from the Malta Gaming Authority. English, Finnish, German and Swedish are among available language adaptations.
- Emu Casino has more than eight years of experience. It targets Australians that can take advantage of services and content in English. Welcome and ongoing promotions are among benefits.
- GrandWild was founded back in 2013 and its services remain relevant. Feedback from the registered players is positive, and ratings on leading gambling portals are rather high.
More Releases by Habanero
- Ways of Fortune unfolds epic action on a 5x4 grid with ways to win. The Ways of Fortune feature supports additional wins, and there are also Scattered free spins that can be re-triggered.
- Egyptian Dreams Deluxe is a reeled journey back to the era of the pharaohs. Up to ten free spins are complemented with a bonus feature, and there is also an Unlock Modifier that leads to extra cash payouts.
- Jump! is an action-packed release with re-spins and a set of bonus rotations, supporting Wild and Scattered payouts. The story is an interpretation of a classic fruit combination.
If you are into gems of all sorts on the reels, be sure to check out the following several releases located in our database and reviewed by our team:
- Gnomes Gems by Booongo has not only an assortment of gems at its core, but also a solid story. It was inspired by a famous fairy-tale. Free spins and a pick-and-click session are among its highlights.
- Cosmic Crystals by iron Dog Studio has a simple design and Wild re-spins, as well as simple rules and a non-downloadable mobile interface.
- Lightning Gems by Next Generation Gaming delivers luxurious reel spinning with some precious gems, pearls and jewelry. The game pays both ways. Wilds and Scatters are paid. Wild Wins, Wild Nudge and free spins are among its bonuses.