Crazy Gems Slot Machine Information
This game was introduced to the online gaming community in May of 2016. It is a non-progressive video slot. Its developer and provider is Booongo. And it was Crazy Gems and a couple of other reeled machines that the company entered the industry with. A few years later, the studio’s content was featured in some of the most acknowledged online operators.
Players recognize entertainment by Booongo for its quality visuals, engaging features and unique stories, as well as compatibility with portable devices and browser-based play.
Tip: Visit the studio’s official online portfolio to play this game for free before deciding how much money to bet on its real wagering mode.
Sparkling Stones on the Grid
The theme of this slot is very abstract, and not unique at all, but judging by how many crystal-themed slots are being released each year, we can say that this topic is obviously in high demand among players. The reels reveal sparkling stones of orange, blue, and green colors, as well as royals from Ace to Jack. Action is complemented with special effects.
Five reels and three rows deliver fifteen fixed win lines, on which bets can start from 0.05 cents and reach 5 credits. This means that your investment into one spin can vary from as little as 0.30 cents to as much as 150 credits, if you are a high roller. All wins pay both ways, but they have to start at the outmost left or outmost right reel.
- The Star Gem is both the Wild and the Scatter, and it makes an appearance only on the second, third and fourth reels. The icon does not pay on its own.
- An eight-of-a-kind combination of a colorful crystal will pay the most – up to 40x the line stake.
- Collect up to 30x for a full set of an orange crystal.
- Win as much as 20x for a cluster of eight green gems.
- Blue ones will pay up to 15x.
- Card icons from Ace to Jack deliver anywhere between 10x to 6x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Whenever a Star gem lands on any of the listed positions, it triggers a re-spin, in which a win, if it happens, will be doubled. More than one re-spin is possible.
Best Casinos to Play Crazy Gems Slot Machine At:
Ready to enter a magical cave with sparkling crystals and to spin the grid for some solid payouts? Then head to any of the following websites:
- Columbus was launched in 2017. It is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the jurisdiction of Curacao. Its content is available in Swedish, Russian and English languages.
- 1xBit dates back to 2015 and has a Curacao permit. This platform is known for its diversity of languages, and for its variety of games. More than 1,500 releases from over thirty suppliers are listed here.
- Split Aces is one of the relatively new platforms, it exists since 2018. Its cashier accepts deposits and issues withdrawals in not only regular currencies, but also in digital cash. Risk of non-payment is relatively low.
- SlotsMillion attracts users with a variety of content. There are well over 2,000 releases from major and niche software developers. Next Generation Gaming, Net Entertainment, Playtech, Amatic and many other popular names are available here.
- Cresus is a multi-software lobby with entertainment by BetSoft, Relax gaming, Booongo, Play’n GO and many others. Newbies can claim welcome deals, and there are ongoing promotions for the regulars.
- Frank exists in the gambling arena since 2014 and complies with Curacao and Maltese regulations. It supports cashable promotions, among which are sign-up deals and cashback, as well as packages for newly registered accounts.
- SlotV has been gradually gaining experience and a good reputation online since it was launched in 2017. Some of the major gambling portals published high ratings for the quality of its services.
More Releases by Booongo:
- Hunting Party is a fun release where you are off to a reeled hunt for wins. Look for bonus rotations and Expanding Wilds among other reasons to play.
- Kailash Mystery is an Asia-themed game with wins both ways, bonus rotations with Expanding Wilds, and a set of other useful highlights.
- Halloween Witch is a festive release with several Wilds and Scatters, uniting icons, free spins with multipliers and a mini-game with stake multipliers.
If you are a fan of abstract gems and crystals,
- Cosmic Crystals by Iron Dog Studio locates the grid on a joyful purple background. Wilds expand over the reels. The slot also supports re-spins.
- Giant Gems by Next Generation Gaming looks like a relatively simple and basic game, but its simplicity of visuals is compensated with a list of helpful features, such as massive icons and total bet multipliers up to 500x.
Crystal Clear by Realistic comes with Diamond Wilds that stack the reels. There are also bonus rotations, re-spins and Wild clusters that increase potential payouts.