Crazy Vegas Slot: A Closer Look at Payouts and Features
The reviewed machine was presented to the public in 2012 by RealTime Gaming, also known as RTG. This is an experienced software provider with the headquarters in Costa Rica and offices across the globe. Launched in 1998, the studio has created more than 300 titles, and the significant number of them have oriental spirit, as they are developed by RTG Asia.
Time to Run the Table!
The design of Crazy Vegas is quite straightforward and not fancy. We see a group of players who seem to strike gold playing Dices, Roulette, and Baccarat. You can join them on the reels, have a whale of a time, and try to scoop a progressive jackpot.
The Paytable Explained
The most exciting part of the game unfolds on the grid with the configuration of 5x3 and 20 variable paylines. The total stake is also adjustable, so you can place anywhere between 0.20 and 2 credits. There is also a possibility to activate an autospin option and play without interruptions. The maximum payout in a single rotation is 50,000 coins, while the RTP is equal to 94%.
- Roulette, Dice or Blackjack icons award anywhere between 45x and 90x the total stake for the five-of-a-kind combination;
- Five identical images of happy players award up to 150x the total bet;
- The maximum set of symbols with banknotes and golden coins offer 300x the stake.
Bonuses and Other Win Opportunities:
- The logo is the Wild here, so it substitutes for other pictograms and forms winning combinations. It also plays the role of the Scatter and pays both left-to-right and vice versa;
- Free Spins round is triggered by three chips that land on the second, third, and fourth reels. Chips rotate to reveal the number of bonus spins and the multiplier;
- The wheel round is launched when Big Bonus icons show up on the leftmost and the rightmost reels. The wheel will rotate in opposite directions to determine the instant payout;
- Progressive Jackpot is awarded randomly on any spin on top of all features and wins.
Top Operators to Play the Game
- Lapalingo is the casino, launched by Rabbit Entertainment in 2016. It has a Maltese license, good choice of promotions, a large library, and numerous payment methods for deposits and withdrawals;
- Sun Palace is a mono-software website that holds Panama license, accepts deposits in USD, and provides an opportunity to play on the go. It is targeted mainly at players from the United States;
- Casino Midas has a professional customer support team that speaks many national languages, has a limited choice of banking methods, and presents a variety of promotions;
- Golden Tiger is the brand that provides convenient banking, has different types of entertainment, boasts low risks of non-payment, and offers downloadable client along with instant play.
More Releases by RTG
- Pig Winner is the recent release that celebrates the symbols of the New Year 2019 in China. It has a variety of neon animals on 243 way wins, free spins, and many coin payouts;
- Cubee: Time Travel Adventure is an amusing slot with animated graphics, the opposition between good characters and monsters, multipliers, and free spins;
- Naughty or Nice III is the Christmas edition of a popular machine. It offers an advertised jackpot of 50,000 coins, Scattered payouts, and extra rounds.
Similar Content to Try
Lucky Streak 3 by Endorphina is yet another release in a series of fruit machines with a modern look and a range of special features that you will not find in old-school games.
Juicy 7 by OneTouch is a simple 3x3 slot with the paytable full of juicy fruits, Scattered payouts, and winning combinations that appear on 27 paylines.
Vegas Diamonds by ELK engages users with a futuristic look, stunning graphics, an impressive advertised jackpot of 200,000 coins, respins, and some other features.