Dice Tronic Slot Machine: Your A to Z Guide About This Unique Game and Possibly Winning 500,000 Credits
Dice Tronic is a video slot developed by a Bulgarian company Zeus Play. The outfit mainly works with the development of software for the betting industry, as well as introduction and elaboration of solutions for retail sales and online sales. Moreover, the producer supplies such solutions for land-based lottery and slot machines for brick and mortar gaming establishments and gambling rooms.
Zeus Play has over fifty high quality products including original slots and board games, lotteries, as well as a unique system of bonus and jackpot scoring. All the output produced by the company is intended to attract and catch the interest of various gambling audiences.
On arriving at the gaming screen, it is clear that Dice Tronic is heavily focused on its sci-fi theme, which is intriguing and slightly bizarre. Mixing outer space with dice is an interesting idea and the mysteries of the dice rolls blend surprisingly well with the atmospheric space theme.
The dark blue outer space background features planets, floating asteroids, and sparkling stars, while the bottom of the screen displaying a crater-filled grey ground, making you feel as though you are standing on the moon or a planet.
The music is another element that works perfectly to create a somewhat alien and eerie feel to gameplay.
You will find five by three grid layout in this game. There are five fixed paylines in Dice Tronic, which are always in play to give the maximum number of ways to win on every spin. Although it can sometimes feel there is a lack of flexibility when the paylines on a slot are fixed, there are so few paylines here that you would want to play them all every spin in any case. You can alter your bet by clicking on the plus and minus buttons to give a minimum line bet of 1 credit and a max line bet of 100 credits. These options give a total maximum bet of 500 credits per spin.
Other options include an Autoplay button, which offers the chance to spin the reels automatically for hands-free gaming. The reels continue spinning on their own until you stop them manually by pressing the autoplay button again. There is also a gamble button, which lights up whenever you have a winning spin. The Return to Player Ratio (RTP) is 95%.
- The Blue Star icon is both the Scatter and Wild symbol for the game. This character has two jobs rolled into one, awarding both Scatter wins and substituting for the other symbols to create more potential winning combinations. Spinning five of these Blue Stars images together on the reel’s awards 250x or 25,000 coins, making this icon the second-best in the game. You can also receive 50 times your bet or 5,000 coins, if playing on the maximum bet, for four of a kind combination. You will also pocket 1,000 coins or 10x for just three icons on the gameboard.
In order to compliment the theme, the developer created the following icons.
- The top-paying image in Dice Tronic is the Blue and Red atom, which awards up to 500,000 coins or 5,000x for spinning five matching symbols on the reels. You can also receive 500 times your wager or 50,000 coins four and 100x (10,000 coins) for three pictograms.
- The second-best symbols in the game are the Yellow number 6 and Green number 5 dice icons, which both pay up to 40,000 coins for five matching symbols. If you collect four or three such icons, you will gain 100x your bet or 10,000 coins or 20x, which is 2,000 coins respectively.
- The lowest paying symbols in Dice Tronic are the remaining colored dice icons. The Blue number 4, Purple number 3, Red number 2 and Orange number 1 dice all pay up to 10,000 coins or 100x your wager for five identical symbols. By drawing four or three matching images you will increase your bankroll by 40x (4,000 coins) or 10x (1,000 coins) correspondingly. You will receive just 5x your stake or 500 coins for just two Orange number 1 dice images.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
After each win, you have the option to gamble your winnings on a simple 50/50 card game. If you want to play, simply select whether you think the next card in the pack will be red or black. Select correctly to double your cash, but if you select wrongly you lose your winnings from that spin. This simple gamble game is a feature in a lot of slots and only you can decide if the gamble is worth it!
Best Casinos to Play Dice Tronic Slot Machine At
If you are looking forward to spinning this reeled machine, then head over to four recommended betting locations we listed for you below.
- Babe has been in operation since 2017. The brand holds a license issued by the Government of Curacao. You can make deposits and withdrawals using US Dollars and Euros through Visa, Neteller, EcoPayz, Entropay.
- 1x2Masters was established in 2017. The webpage is translated into many languages. It holds a gaming license issued in Curacao. The payment options include Skrill, Visa, MasterCard, Tandex, AstroPay, and EcoCard. The brand only works with Euro.
- 1xSlots was founded in 2017. Even though there are several currencies listed on the site, it is only translated into English. It is licensed by the government of Curacao. The brand accepts a range of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, and Ethereum.
- 1xBet supports traditional payment options such as Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro. The gambling location was launched in 2011 and works with over ten currencies. It is licensed by Curacao eGaming.
More Games by Zeus Play
- Snake Eyes has three reels, twenty-seven lines as well as Instant and Autoplay, Wild, and a Gamble Feature. There is a jackpot prize of 675,000.00 coins.
- The Lost Temple lets you find the hideout of the Buddhist monks. The maximum payout is triggered, when regular symbols being bunched together on the reels, and if you are lucky enough to fill all nine spaces on the gameboard with the same symbol, not only will they win a prize for all 27 lines, but the entire amount will be doubled too. This results in a maximum 108x your bet payout.
- Golden Dice 3 is an old school game that should be the primary example of what retro slot means, for it takes you way back in time, with both its gameplay and sound effects. How Zeus Play has highlighted the fifteen winlines here is different, to say the least – instead of being numbered they are left blank, with the reels lettered a, b, c, d, and e.
If you like similarly themed releases, then check out our list below.
- Joker's Five by Synot Games is ideal if you enjoy land-based fruit machines. This game boasts a special Wild feature and a Gamble Option. The special symbol also offers a payout prize of 10,000.00, on a max bet.
- Esqueleto Explosivo by Thunderkick depict the Mexican Day of the Dead, this pokie benefits from Exploding Wilds and Dropping symbols. It also has an Explosivo Wild which blows up symbols near it to give you another chance of winning.
Aliens by Net Entertainment has been produced in co-operation with 20th Century Fox. It consists of three different game levels – the search, encounter, and hive with rewards gradually increasing as you progress through the levels – with a colossal maximum win of 570,000 coins up for grabs should you prove victorious against the ferocious creatures!