Dragon Stone Slot Machine (with Casinos) Reviewed
Released in August 2019, Dragon Stone is a non-progressive video slot developed by iSoftBet. Based in London, but with offices in Luxembourg and licenses from Alderney, Belgium, and the UK, the provider is one of those modern slots and gaming firms that seems to pop up on everyone's radar when exhibition season comes around.
iSoftBet now provides online and mobile casino games to some of the biggest gambling companies in the world. Founded in 2010 in London from the ashes of the late-1990s developer, Fast CPU, the label swiftly made a mark with some canny branded agreements with big names in the TV and film industry.
Are You Ready to Meet the Dragon?
Visually, the title is highly detailed and looks fantastic. Set in the ancient homeland of the dragons, the reels are positioned inside a dragon's nest overlooking a gorgeous mountain view.
The dragon has always been a fantasy creature that inspired people over the years. The four elemental creatures (fire, ice, earth and wind) dominate on the reels while more are seen flying through the screen. An elaborate orchestra piece is minutely synchronized to the action on the reels. Dragon cries and dramatic crescendos on winning spins complete a spectacular slot design.
There are five standard reels in this release, with twenty active lines, which is just as common of a choice. Wins are awarded for three to five matching symbols on a line only from left to right. iSoftbet betting range is always similar, with the line bet going from 0.01 to 1. In this case, get yourself involved from 0.20 to 20 per spin on all devices. The Return to Player ratio (RTP) is at 96%.
- A Red icon marked with the word itself is the Wild symbol, substituting for all regular pay symbols. It’s a substitute on all reels, but it also creates combinations together with the other wilds, paying the game’s top jackpot when this happens with five Wilds. There are two more Wild symbols which will appear during the respective features only.
- A Dragon Stone acts as the Scatter. Land three or more Dragon Stone symbols anywhere on the reels on the same spin to trigger the Free Spins feature.
In this release, icons can appear stacked. You will see the following images on the reels.
- Here there are four different Dragons which each represent an element with Fire Being the best five-of-a-kind at 25x your 20-coin stake, which is 500 coins.
- Then, Ice Dragon (Blue) is worth 20x your wager or 400 coins if you manager to collect five of them.
- If you draw five Earth (Green) Dragons, your bankroll will be increased by 15x your bet or 300 coins.
- Finally, the Purple Wind Dragon will let you scope up to 12.5x your stake or 250 coins if you land five of them on the reels. The lowest payout that all Dragon characters bring is 2x your wager or 40 coins.
- The provider designed five card values as the lowest paying pictograms in the game. Thus, collecting five Aces and Kings will deliver 10x and 7.5x your bet or 200 and 150 coins respectively. Land five Queens, Jacks, and Tens and you will receive a payout of 5x, 3.5x, and 2.5x your stake, which is 150, 70 and 50 coins correspondingly. The lowest payout is given for just three Ten and it is 4 coins or 0.2x your wager.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Dragon Stone comes with four randomly triggered base game modifiers - this is known as the Elemental Power Spins feature. When activated, the "O" in the logo directly above the reels will start to flash and eventually stop on one of the four colors representing the four dragons. This is what's on offer:
- Flaming Wilds - fireballs will blast onto the reels. Any symbol position hit by a fireball will turn wild. A payout calculation follows with the wilds in position.
- Ice Storm Spins - this is a streak respin feature. Land a winner and the symbols are held. The other symbols spin again. The respins keep on coming as long as a new matching symbol or wild joins the original cluster.
- Earthquake Reels - rocks will rise from the earth and in the process turn entire reels wild.
- Winds of Winnings - mystery symbols blow onto the reels. They then all transform into the same matching symbol and a payout consideration is made.
The tension increases even more when you trigger the Free Spins round which is accomplished by landing three, four, or five Dragon Stone Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. You will receive ten, fifteen, and twenty spins respectively. Once in, one of the four elemental powers mentioned above will be randomly selected and trigger with an increased frequency.
Best Casinos to Play This Slot Machine At
If you wish to test this game, we recommend you head over to Videoslots, which was launched in 2011. This brand now offers over 2,200 games from over 70 different software providers. It holds licensing from both the UKGC and the Malta Gambling Authority. The operator has an impressive number of options for both depositing and withdrawing your funds, including Visa, MasterCard, paysafecard, Skrill, Neosurf, and Trustly.
More Games by iSoftBet
- Rambo is a five-reel, 720 ways to win progressive jackpot slot. Set in the Vietnamese jungle, there is a Free Spins feature where you’ll begin with up to fifteen spins – one symbol is randomly chosen to become the expanding symbol. There are also four progressive jackpots to be won.
- Mystery of Long Wei takes you to the Silk Road in Asia. It is a five-reel, forty payline slot that comes with traditional Chinese design and a couple of potentially exciting features. There are respins and extra spins complete with colossal symbols that fill reels two, three, four, and five.
- The Warriors is a five-reel, 243 ways to win game which is based on the classic film. Set in New York, the Wild symbol doubles wins when part of a winning combo in the base game. The main attraction is the feature where you will get up to fifty spins – there are stacked symbols and a random multiplier up to 5x on each spin.
Are you a fan of fantasy stories and movies? Then have a look at the list of similarly themed games we prepared for your attention below.
- 8 Dragons by Pragmatic Play comes with five reels and twenty paylines. This Chinese themed game benefits from double Wild Wins. There’s a superb extra feature where you choose from free spins and multiplier options – the wild dragons can also boost your wins by multipliers up to 30x!
- Crusade of Fortune by Net Entertainment has a medieval theme that can be classified as a horror theme. This slot can appeal to all zombie and monster lovers. You can win up to 300,000 coins and have some fun playing the bonus game where you must slay the Orc by picking the right offensive and defensive moves.
- A Dragon's Story from Next Generation Gaming is a five-reel, twenty-five payline pokie. It uses the SuperBet feature. There are two extra levels with a Free Spins round where all wins are doubled and a Brave Sir William feature where Ruff blows fireballs making him drop the treasure and give you a big cash prize.