Dragon Tales Slot Machine: Discover the Game’s Payouts (Up to 6,000x Your Bet)
Released in 2017, Dragon Tales is a video slot created by an online casino software provider from Slovakia called Tom Horn Gaming. The company has offices in the neighboring Czech Republic and in the small Mediterranean island of Malta too.
Tom Horn Gaming has been around for a few years and has developed over seventy slot games during its time. Besides spinning machines, the producer has published twelve video poker games, five table as well as a few scratch card releases. Also, 2017 was a big year for the outfit. It obtained a UK Gambling Commission license, which means it is now able to offer its gaming content for British players too.
Overall, Tom Horn Gaming is one of the most promising software providers in the industry, and because of the UK license, its reputation is expected to spread in the near future.
Everybody loves tales about almighty dragons flying within the skies and resting upon the peaks of the highest mountains covered within heavy clouds and grey mists. Aside from that, tales of dragon lore often come hand in hand with tales of seeking fortune and untold treasures that can be found within their caves.
Dragon Tales sticks to the simple and bulky look that you can find in many other retro slot games. The command bar and paytable take up a large portion of the game screen, with only a relatively small space left for the reels and an angry green dragon on top. The graphics quality is also quite basic.
Fans of retro spinning titles will feel right at home here, but otherwise, the release does not really offer anything memorable or original.
Dragon Tales is very similar to most retro games out there: three reels, but with three paylines instead of just one. The command buttons under the reels will help you pick a wager and activate paylines freely. You can also go all-in with the bet max shortcut or activate the Autoplay mode at will to speed up the gambling process a little bit.
You can choose your Coin size by clicking on the minus and plus buttons under the Coin size box. It ranges from 0.02 to 20 credits. The Coin size you bet on every spin is multiplied by the number of Lines you have activated. This number will be displayed in the Bet box. You can bet one, two or three coins.
- Dragon – the dangerous looking creature can stand you in good stead! You can complete any combination using this icon because Dragon has the special ability to represent all pictures in Dragon Tales. You can also obtain the top win using the image of the Dragon. Three such characters landed on the third line pay 6,000x! You can also receive 3,000x your bet for three of the kind combination, which appears on the second winline. Moreover, if you draw three Dragon icons on the first winline, you will get 1,500x your wager.
The following images can be found on the reels:
- Three Golden Coins will pay 500x your wager.
- Next, if you collect three Stone images, your bankroll will be increased by 300 times your stake.
- The Triple Bar is worth 100x for three, while Double Bar icon will offer 50 times your bet. The Single Bar Sign will let you pocket 20x. Finally, Any Bar character will bring just 5 times your wager.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
As this is a retro game, it does not have any bonus levels.
Best Casinos to Play Dragon Tales Slot Machine At
Are you ready for some classic action? Then, head over to four recommended gambling destinations we prepared for your attention below.
- Mr Bit accepts customers since 2018. The platform specializes in slots, tables, jackpots, video poker games, virtual sports, which have been brought to you by the industry’s finest studios. The webpage is available in multiple languages. It is licensed by Curacao eGaming. It specializes in top cryptocurrencies.
- Parasino opened its virtual doors to customers in 2012. It is licensed by the government of Curacao. You can move your funds from and onto the site using a range of payment options, namely Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Ecopayz, Astropay, Neteller, Paysafe.
- 90Dakika lists several currencies you can deposit and withdraw your funds. It is licensed in Curacao. You can deposit and withdraw your funds using EcoPayz, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa, and Bank Transfer.
- GoWild was established in 2008. The operator is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The internet page provides many payment options including pre-paid vouchers, Credit and Debit cards, E-Wallets, and Instant Banking.
More Games by Tom Horn Gaming
- Wild Weather is designed to resemble one of many popular weather apps – clear white symbols on a darker backdrop. The Wild symbol can substitute for all other symbols except scatters. It appears only in the base game and can easily become a Vertically Expanding wild – to cover the whole reel in order to form more winning combinations.
- Dragon Riches has 243 pay-lines as well as five reels. This game will shower you with an abundance of high paying symbols, four jackpot levels, and gamble feature to double your winnings.
- 243 Crystal Fruits includes unique Wilds and high multipliers in 243 Respin Feature, which also has cascading reels.
If you are a fan of retro gaming, then you should have a look at the list below.
- Classic 243 by Microgaming has five reels and 243 ways to win. This 80s, retro neon themed game is all about the Bonus Spins feature. Moreover, each win can be gambled by clicking the yellow dice which appears on the left-hand side after a successful spin.
- Classic 7 Fruits by MrSlotty is a fruit pokie game has five reels, twenty-five paylines, and three rows. There is a Wild and Scatter. The latter triggers up to ten bonus spins.
- Crystal Mania by BF Games is packed with crystalized symbols. It is a classic title with five reels and three rows where the producer promises no less than 243 ways to score a big win. Scatter will both activate the Crystal Mania Bonus Spins and award prizes.