Egyptian King Slot Machine: Do Not Miss a Chance to Find Out What Bonus Levels Are Included
Released in August 2019, Egyptian King is a non-progressive video slot developed by iSoftBet. Based in London, but with offices in Luxembourg and licensing from Alderney, Belgium and the UK, iSoftBet is one of those modern slots and gaming firms that seems to pop up on everyone's radar when exhibition season comes around.
iSoftBet now provides online and mobile casino games to some of the biggest gambling companies in the world. Founded in 2010 in London from the ashes of the late-1990s developer, Fast CPU, the producer swiftly made a mark with some canny branded agreements with big names in the TV and film industry.
Meet the Boy King
The burial chamber of ancient Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun was discovered in the Valley of the Kings in 1922 and opened in the following year, but it would be another couple of years before archaeologist Howard Carter and his team of excavators were able to crack open the massive sarcophagus of Tutankhamun. Finally, in 1925 they managed to break their way into the innermost of three coffins to reveal the golden Mask of Tutankhamun – it hadn’t been seen by people for around 3,250 years.
In his diary, Carter wrote: “The mask has fallen slightly back, thus its gaze is straight up to the heavens.”
The action in this video slot takes place inside an ancient Egyptian chamber, like that of King Tut, that’s being guarded by two majestic stone statues positioned on each side of the reels. The design is superb, we have to say, which comes as no surprise really when speaking of iSoftBet. The bright colors and delightful graphics complete with a mesmerizing soundtrack come effectively together to grab your attention. Symbols on the reels include the standard lower-value J to A royals while the two medium paying symbols are of a scarab and the Eye of Horus.
Egyptian King is played using a 3-4-4-4-3 reel matrix and twenty ways to win. The commands are simple, and they include the usual a Spin button, located on the bottom right side. The Stakes setting is located on the bottom left side as well as the Autoplay mode, where you can activate automatic spins and sit back and relax. The range for the bets is between 0.20 and 20 per spin, and it applies to all the game’s lines. The Return to Player ratio (RTP) is set to 96.32%.
- The Tutankhamun mask is the Wild – it substitutes for all symbols except the Scatter and Amulet.
- The Amulet is an icon that is a key to unlocking the Pharaoh Respin feature.
- The Pyramid acts as the Scatter. Whenever you land three of more of them on reels two, three or four, you will trigger a Free Spins Round.
Symbols on the reels include the standard lower-value Jack to Ace royals while the two medium paying symbols are of a Scarab and the Eye of Horus.
The premiums are made up of an assortment of animal masks that each represent an ancient Egyptian deity – Apep the snake god, Sekhment the lioness god, and Anubis the dog god.
The most rewarding of these is Horus the falcon god, giving you 25 times your stake for five on a full payline.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Egyptian King comes with an array of features to keep you entertained. First, there is the Random Wilds feature – on any spin in the base game, a pharaoh can add three or more Wilds to the reels to help you form winning combinations.
Then there is the Pharaoh Respins feature which comes into play when you land Amulet symbols on the first and last reels. With three respins awarded, there is a possibility for extra Wilds being randomly added on any spin. These remain on the reels throughout the feature and will shuffle position on each respin. Moreover, multipliers of up to 3x can be added to the Wilds to increase the winning potential.
Finally, there is the Bonus Spins feature which is played when three Scatters appear in view on reels 2, 3 and 4. With ten extra spins awarded, the setting now changes as the sand at the foot of the reels is removed to reveal the ancient treasure in all its glory. During the feature, the left statue can randomly add Wilds on any spin which will remain in position until the end of the round. To make things better, the statue on the right may add a 2x or 3x multiplier to your Wilds as well. Furthermore, each time a Wild is added, the lowest value symbol will be removed from the reels which means there is a chance for the last few spins to be played with premiums (and sticky wilds) only. Although this feature cannot be retriggered, one extra spin is added if you score a wild on the last spin.
Best Casinos to Play Egyptian King Slot Machine At
Are you looking forward to trying this slot out? Then, head over to AU Slots Casino. It is an Australian online casino site with plenty to offer. This site is licensed in Curacao. The brand started operating in 2017 and the site has already built up a strong following with Aussie players. The payment options are quite good with a variety of options for both e-wallets and card users. You can deposit using Mastercard and Visa, Neteller, Skrill, Eco Payz and Paysafe Card.
More Games by iSoftBet
- Rambo is a five-reel, 720 ways to win progressive jackpot slot. Set in the Vietnamese jungle, there is a Free Spins feature where you’ll begin with up to fifteen spins – one symbol is randomly chosen to become the expanding symbol. There are also four progressive jackpots to be won.
- Mystery of Long Wei takes you to the Silk Road of Asia. It is a five-reel, forty payline slot that comes with traditional Chinese design and a couple of potentially exciting features. There are respins and free spins complete with colossal symbols that fill reels two, three, four, and five.
- The Warriors is a five-reel, 243 ways to win game which is based on the classic film. Set in New York, the Wild symbol doubles wins when part of a winning combination in the base game. The main attraction is the Bonus feature where you will get up to fifty spins – there are stacked symbols and a random multiplier up to 5x on each free spin.
Here are some other entertaining releases with unusual themes and characters that you might like:
- Cleo's Gold by Platipus Gaming offers something rare in online slot play: choice. The options are: five free spins with sticky wilds; ten free spins with expanding wilds, where any wild symbols expand to fill the entire reels; or fifteen free spins with stacked wilds.
- Rise of Olympus by Play'n GO sees winning symbols disappear and replaced with new ones for consecutive wins – the multiplier increases by 1 for each win. There’s the Hand of God feature and a Wrath of Olympus feature. The main attraction is the Free Spins feature where you can win up to 20 spins with the Hand of God features.
- Van Gogh by Relax Gaming is a five-reel, 20 payline pokie. Superbly designed, it comes with plenty of extras too. Look out for blocks of Wilds as well as a Bonus round that awards free spins with multipliers, symbols removed and added Wilds.