Excalibur Slot Machine: Join the Legendary Story and Explore the Slot’s Features
This is a non-progressive video slot released in 2011. It has a return to player percentage equal to 95.08%, and its volatility is low-medium, as specified by the manufacturer.
Speaking of which, the title is developed and provided by Net Entertainment. And while this company managed to deliver hundreds of other games to the market since 2011, this reviewed release is still trending even more than five years since it was rolled out. The company made slot machines its signature product, although it also produces video poker, table games, live dealer and B2B software.
Tip: As we are writing this review, Net Entertainment announced that it is off to conquer even more markets, and now Pennsylvania-based players can play its slots.
The Legend Reborn on the Reels
This is probably one of the most popular legends of all. Once upon a time there was a king named Arthur, and he founded an iconic kingdom called Camelot. And he had a lovely wife Guinevere, and a loyal knight Lancelot, and a wise counselor Merlin, and a magic sword Excalibur, and then life happened…
…naturally, it is more poetic in an original legend.
The reels deliver all these famous characters and more, including the Lady of the Lake, the sacred grail, as well as card icons from Ace to ten, and special effects to make the experience more engaging. No wonder this title survived the test of time and is still trending.
The grid is formed by three reels, five rows, and twenty fixed win lines. There are four bet levels to stake on, as well as coin denominations between 0.01 cent to 1 credit, which allows players to pay anywhere between 0.20 cents to 80 credits for a rotation. This is convenient for fans of both low and high roller strategies.
- Wild Excalibur is both paid and is a feature trigger. Thus, you may collect up to 10,000x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination. What is more, it may come as a Golden Sword, in which case it quadruples all wins in which it participates.
- The Grail is the Scatter. It pays up to 500x the line stake, and also triggers free spins.
- Arthur is predictably the most valuable icon on the reels, and it pays up to 750x the line stake for its maximum set.
- As much as 500x is bestowed for a full set of Merlin on the win line. Also, collect up to 500x for a paired depiction of Guinevere and Lancelot.
- Expect up to 250x from three other characters, including the Fairy of the Lake.
- Only between 150x to 100x is provided for royals from Ace to ten.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Once you get a hold of the holy grail on three or more positions on the grid, you are entitled to ten, twenty, or thirty free spins. in them, all wins are tripled. More rotations can be scored within the round.
Best Casinos to Play Excalibur Slot Machine At:
At least 200 online operators in our database have this game in their libraries. Such a number of possible locations can be overwhelming, so we hand-picked five of the most popular websites:
- ComeOn exists since 2010. It complies with the rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority and the jurisdiction of Sweden, as well as with the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
- GoldBet was launched in 2004 in Italy, and it is regulated by the local jurisdiction, which means Italians can play legally here. All the registered regulars can benefit from games, Sportsbook and a poker room.
- Interwetten is targeted at Germany, but has plenty of other language adaptations, as well as more than two decades of experience and a Maltese license. Skill Games, Sportsbook and releases from more than five studios are available here.
- Jetbull complies with MGA, UKGC and jurisdictions of Denmark and Curacao, and is in operation since 2007. Its registered regulars can count on Sportsbook, Bingo room, Racebook, Lottery and a set of all game cohorts.
- Casumo has most of its content targeted at Scandinavia, but also supports a version in English. MGA and UKGC are the regulators here. Among represented studios are brands like Microgaming, Quickspin, ELK and more.
More Releases by Net Entertainment:
- The Wish Master delivers quality visuals, mysterious atmosphere, and several useful bonuses, including free spins, Expanding Wilds and Wild reels, and increasing multipliers.
- Wild Turkey comes with Aztec-stylized and ironic characters, Stacked Wilds, up to thirty free spins, and several other useful modifications.
- Piggy Riches is a popular non-progressive video slot with Wild and Scattered payouts, free spins, and increasing multipliers.
Ready for more Camelot-style legends on the reels? then take a look at the following titles from other developers:
- Mirror Shield by Synot Games grants free spins to those knights that can extract a sword out of the stone. There are also bet multipliers and the double-up feature.
- Riches of Camelot by Red Rake Gaming comes with two types of Wilds, three types of free spins and special Grail Multipliers.
Lancelot by Williams Interactive delivers stacked Wilds, bonus rotations and a pick-and-click session.