Foxin Twins Slot: Your Complete Guide to Game’s 6 Win Features
This is a non-progressive video slot rolled out to online casinos on May 22nd, 2019. Its return to player percentage varies anywhere between 95.25% to 96.75%, depending on a switched on or off Super Bet mode. The slot is based on HTML5 technologies, and supports instant cross-platform play.
The game’s developer and provider is Next Generation Gaming, a well-respected and experienced manufacturer and an author of numerous iconic slots. Its content is represented in over fifty online operators in our database.
Tip: Head to the company’s official website to play this slot for free before betting real money on it.
Favorite Characters Are Back
If you have been into online gaming for at least five years, you’ve probably recognized the reference of game’s title. Prior to this slot, NextGen released highly successful Foxin Wins and Foxin Wins Again, and now as technologies evolve, the creative team follows a smart path of revisiting players favorite characters and introducing them on the reels of the upgraded game. You will come across such characters as the fox, pups, horses, planes, gates, and card icons from Ace to ten.
Reel spinning happens simultaneously on two grids. Both have five reels and three rows, and the bet is placed on two layouts simultaneously. You will pay anywhere between 0.25 cents to 6.25 credits per a rotation if playing at a basic bet. If you opt for the first or second levels of the Super Bet, the bid will rise to 12.50 and 25 credits, respectively. Opting in for a Super Bet also means more Wilds on the grid – from three Wild reels for the first level, to the first four for the second one. If the Super Bet is off, Wild is possible only on the third reel.
- Fox is Wild, and its five-of-a-kind combination pays up to 500x the line stake. Also, this icon acts as a substitute in its Blue variation, and as a multiplier in a green one.
- Scattered golden bars may appear in a ten-of-a-kind combo on both grids, thus multiplying the overall bet x100.
- The fox and horse icon pays up to 250x the line stake for its maximum set on a line.
- Collect up to 100x for a full set of planes.
- As much as 50x should be expected for a full set of gates or champion trophies.
- Between 30x to 15x is a maximum possible reward for royals from Ace to nine.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
This slot is filled with all sorts of features. For starters, there is Foxin Wilds. They may randomly land on the grid. Also, all wins with green Wilds bestow multipliers depending on the level of the Super Bet. It is anywhere between x2 to x5 if the Super Bet is off, from x3 to x10 for the first level, and between x5 to x20 for the second one.
Also, two random Wild features may visit the layout from time to time. A Little Wilder feature turns all basic blue Wilds into multiplying green ones. The Gone Wild modifier turns any basic characters into green Wilds.
Finally, there is the Team Pups free spins session, where between ten to one hundred bonus rotations are unlocked by up to ten Scatters. Both random features may apply.
Best Casinos to Play Foxin Twins Slot Machine At:
When it comes to accessing content by Next Generation Gaming, we have plenty of online operators to offer. Among others, there are locations like:
- Mr. Green, an experienced and award-winning place to bet and win that was launched back in 2008. It is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and the jurisdiction of Sweden.
- Unibet is also a multi-licensed platform with permits from MGA, UKGC, and the jurisdictions of Belgium and Sweden. It also has more than two decades of experience and multiple betting options – from games and Sportsbook to poker and bingo rooms.
- Bets10 Online opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2012. It is a Malta-compliant gambling destination with over 600 games from studios like Fantasma Games, Leander Games, ELK, 1x2 Gaming, and many others.
- Videoslots exists since 2010 and complies with MGA, UKGC and the jurisdiction of Curacao. It is constantly adding to its library, and currently hosts more than 2,000 titles from over thirty brands.
- BetSafe has more than a decade of experience and MGA and UKGC permits. Its registered regulars can place stakes on games, Sportsbook and poker.
More Releases by Next Generation Gaming:
- Prosperity Twins is an Asia-themed game with Wild and Scattered payouts, 243 ways to win and a set of free spins.
- Giant Gems is a minimalistic slot that comes with massive icons, total stake multipliers up to 500x, as well as a set of bonus rotations.
- Renegades is a story-based release with a team of charismatic characters, massive icons, four modifiers and free spins.
Join in on more slots witch charismatic cartoonish characters and numerous additional features. While the database is big, here are some of the top choices:
- Spinocchio by ReelNRG delivers a reeled adaptation of the famous fairy-tale, as well as Wild and Scattered payouts, free spins and a double-up feature.
- White Rabbit by Big Time Gaming is another highly successful and quality title that uses popular personages. Look forward to Expanding Icons, Caterpillar bonuses, special Wilds, Extending Reels, Cupcake Symbols, and more.
Hugo 2 by Play’n GO follows a joyful bug on his reeled adventure. As the bug travels, it comes across level-based play in a Skull Cavern, a set of free spins, and Dropping Wilds.