Fruits Go Wild Slot: Your Best Guide to the Game’s Winning Features
Released to the online gaming community on September 17th, 2018 this is a non-progressive classic slot with a stylish video twist. Its return to player percentage is 96.3%, and volatility is medium. Both desktop and portable devices are valid for browser-based play.
While the provider of this title is Leander Games, development was completed by Electric Elephant. This studio, formerly known as Seven Deuce Gaming, recently set off on a rebranding journey. It also expands its portfolio with new games, and its network – with new partnerships. Offices of EE Games are located in London and Colombo.
Tip: Launch the game’s demo at EE’s official online portfolio to test all the features and to pick the best betting strategy.
The Juicy Mix
The reels represent a traditional fruit mix of lemons, watermelons, grapes, plums and what not, as well as bells and lucky 7s. All this has a nice 3D rendering finishing touch to the picture, and delivers some vibrant colors and modern animation. The team of developers even integrated an unusual slow-motion effect to add an epic feel to reel spinning.
Three reels and three rows form the grid, across which twenty-seven ways to win are fixed. If you are a low roller, you can invest as little as 0.01 cent into each pay line, which leads to only 0.10 cents per spin. For the high rollers, bidding per line may reach 10 credits and subsequently – up to 100 credits worth of investment into each rotation.
While we thoroughly enjoy the visuals, we think it is time to make the stake adjusting controls more flexible. If you are a high roller, it will take you multiple annoying taps on the “plus” button to reach the highest bid per spin.
- The Wild delivers up to 10x the line stake, and acts as a substitute.
- The Free Spins icon not only triggers a feature, but also doubles the total bet. The icon is available only on the first and fifth reels.
- Collect a full line of Lucky 7s to win up to 2x the line stake.
- Win as much as 0.60x for a set of bells, and up to 0.28x for a three-of-a-kind combination of a lemon.
- Watermelons are worth up to 0.20x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
In addition to free spins, this slot also stars a Border Frame Bonus. What is this thing? Take a look at the grid. Surrounding it is the frame of deactivated icons from the paytable. Let’s say, it starts with a watermelon. If it lands on the middle position of the second reel, it will be highlighted on the Border Frame as well. You will then need to collect on the same positions another icon that follows. Once the entire border frame is activated, up to 2,500x the bet becomes available!
Best Casinos to Fruits Go Wild Slot Machine At:
While not many of our online operators currently list games by Electric Elephant, this game is provided by Leander Games. This means that you can simply adjust the filter to sort locations by this studio, and be exposed to numerous websites.
More Releases by Electric Elephant
- Space Spins unfolds action on a big grid that has cartoonish visuals and solid animations, as well as a variety of features. These include re-spins and Wild payouts.
- Volsunga is a Scandinavia-themed release with a set of unusual characters, a partially locked 5x5 grid that opens doors to over 3 thousand ways to win. There is also a unique Moon Feature, free spins and multipliers.
Those of our readers who are fans of fruit slot know for sure that KTC is the go-to place for a big choice of releases. On weekly basis, we review oven ten releases in this genre, and here is just a tiny bit of what you can actually enjoy in our extensive collection:
- Lucky Streak 2 by Endorphina, with its classic minimalistic interface, simple rules, Wild payouts and a multi-level gambling round.
- Burning Flame by GameArt, with the reels set against a hot-red background. Scattered payouts reach up to 2,500x the total stake. There is also a double-up session.
Energy Fruits by BF Games has a calming deep blue background, and delivers Wild and Scattered combinations, a gambling round and multipliers.