Gems Wild Tiles Slot Machine (with Casinos) Reviewed
Gems Wild Tiles is a video slot developed by Novomatic. The company was founded in 1980 as a worldwide publicly traded corporation by Johann F. Graf.
Currently, Novomatic is prevalent in over 80 countries with an impressive amount of over 20,000 employees to help run its software as smoothly as possible. Another impressive fact is that this producer is bringing in several billion Euros in revenue every fiscal year.
Despite the company’s size, it was not until recent years that it began providing casino games online for users. In the beginning, Novomatic was known for being one of the leaders in casino game software and machine manufacturing. However, since technology is becoming more prevalent, the studio took notice and begun producing popular casino gaming content that could be enjoyed online as well.
The set-up may be unusual for a Novomatic video slot but the symbols in the game are typical of the developer. The game has a purple background and the symbols are all gemstones in a total of six different colors. Featured in the Gems Wild Tiles are various gems and diamonds which line up on the grid for winning payouts. These come in all sorts of varieties: rubies, sapphires, diamonds, emeralds, and others may find their way onto the screen. There are even single and double versions of the rubies and sapphires, which can be combined to make winning combinations (but only pay out at the higher “double” rate if the whole combo is made up of the bigger-paying versions).
Any combination of three and more symbols connected vertically or horizontally will explode and disappear from the reels. The symbols positioned above will then drop into their place. This can continue until a non-winning line is formed.
Gems Wild Tiles is a game that is played on a five-by-five grid. If there are no paylines in this game, you are probably wondering just how on earth do you win anything? Well, the answer is that winning combination is formed by getting at least three gems either vertically or horizontally. Wins can also be paid out in both directions and the symbols can land both vertically and horizontally, so if you are a bit fed up of playing the same style of slot games, give this a go.
At the start of the game, you must decide how many credits you wish to play for, bearing in mind, the betting amount is between 0.40 and a maximum of 100. Once you are ready to begin play, you can simply hit the start button. Other options to enhance your play include a red Autospin button which allows you to play your spins automatically.
- The top paying symbol is the Wild and it substitutes for all symbols in Gems Wild Tiles. Five in a row will pay out 50x your total stake or 2,000 coins. You will also receive 600 coins or 15x your wager for four landed Wilds. Finally, the payout of 60 coins is yours for just three such icons. Wilds will appear after a spin and “take over” an existing symbol on-screen. If a spin is successful, the winning symbols are blasted away and replaced by the symbols above. The middle position of the original sequence is replaced by a wild. These blasts keep on coming as long as a new winning combination is created. The more successive wins you enjoy, the bigger the multiplier that’s applied to your payout. However, the beauty of the Wilds - which often appeared stacked - is that they help you clear winning lines much quicker, and that means filling the meter quicker too.
Novomatic developed the following characters.
- The top paying basic symbol in Gems Wild Tiles is the Diamond, that wins you 15x your bet amount or 600 coins when landing five in a row. You will be awarded 100 coins (2.5x your wager) and 20 coins (0.5x your stake) for collecting four and three such icons respectively.
- Double Emerald pictograms bring 300 coins or 7.5x your bet for five of the kind combination. The same number of Single Emerald icons is worth 300 coins too. You will get 100 coins (2.5x your wager) and 50 coins for four and three Double Rubies correspondingly. Four or three of the kind Single Emerald images will give you 60 and 30 coins.
- Double Rubies icon comes next, which brings 200 coins or 5x your bet for five of the kind combination. Meanwhile, the same number of Single Ruby images is worth 200 coins too. You will get 50 coins and 20 coins (0.5x your stake) for four and three Double Rubies correspondingly. Four or three of the kind Single Ruby images will give you 40 and 10 coins.
- Five Pink and Yellow gems are worth up to 100 coins (2.5x your wager). Collecting four and three matching pictograms will bring between 20 coins (0.5x your stake) and 16 coins (0.45x your bet).
- Blue Sapphire is the lowest paying character. Thus, if five them appear on the reels, your bankroll will be increased by 50 coins. In order to collect 8 coins, you need to find four identical icons. Also, a maximum of 4 coins is yours for just three identical pictograms.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
With every win, you will benefit from the Winning Multiplier feature – the winning multiplier increases from 1x to 2x to 3x to 4x to 5x to 6x to 7x for every consecutive winning combination. When you get no more winning combos, the multiplier resets to 1x.
As the symbols are removed, you will see the letters BONUS revealed on the reels – if you reveal all five letters, you will trigger the Bonus feature. All reel positions are then marked with a ‘?’ – click on them to reveal a gem (i.e. a diamond). All fields that contain the same gem will be disclosed and the combined value of those symbols are added together. Your winnings will be multiplied with the number of BONUS reels cleared. Remove all the symbols from the whole of the board and you can look forward to a special bonus prize.
If you have won at the end of any play, you will have the option of playing a Gamble Game. Choose if the next card is going to be red or black and double your winnings. A handy little feature when you get all the little base game wins that do not quite cover your bet. According to the game, you can guess up to 5 times.
Best Casinos to Play Gems Wild Tiles Slot Machine At
Are you ready to test this game? Then, head over to two recommended gambling locations we prepared for you below.
- Star Games was established in 2008 and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The site is translated into many languages and it mainly works with Euro and the British Pound. Here are the banking methods StarGames accepts: Bank Wire, Carte Bleue, Click and Buy, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, and PaySafeCard.
- Slots Million was created in 2014. It holds licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and the MGA. Upon registration, you will be offered a generous welcome bonus which will help you stretch out your initial deposit to get more play from your investment.
More Games by Novomatic
- Shooting Stars Supernova is a space-themed game that offers you both ways payouts and two bonus features. The Shooting Star Bonus feature sees you rewarded with a re-spin with an expanded wild on one of the three middle reels – you can get up to three Re-spins with three Wild Reels. The Supernova Bonus feature sees supernova symbols land on the reels to morph into other symbols, including the wild. There is also a Hi Roller Mode where you can get Stacked Wilds on all three middle reels or on all five reels.
- Football Gladiators has three rows, five reels, and twenty-five paylines. The symbols on the reels include football players, gladiators, animals, and monsters and of course, the card symbols as well. Look out for the special Arena Bonus symbols on the second and fourth reels - this symbol gives you the opportunity to choose between two bonus features, that we’re going to have a closer look now. There is a special Battle Bonus Feature, where you as one of the football players end up on the arena face to face with one of the monsters and must hit them hard in the face.
- Island Heat has five reels and thirty paylines. Set on a beautiful tropical island, it comes with a Mega Stacks feature where one symbol is Mega Stacked on each spin. This also applies in the Free Games feature where up to 32 bonus spins are up for grabs for payouts of 1,000x your stake on each free spin.
Our database is filled with similarly- themed games. Below we prepared a list to get you started.
- Jewel Quest Riches by Microgaming catches the imagination and makes playing fun, without being bogged down with too many complications. The prizes are plentiful, and the Mayan theme looks absolutely great. Cascading slots are always more fun, and profitable because the possibilities of those winning combos are endless.
- Gems of the Gods by Push Gaming appears on a five by five grid. It has a Greek mythology theme as Mount Olympus provides the backdrop. When you get a winning combo, the contributing symbols are removed with more falling in place – the multiplier increases with every successful win up to 8x. There is a Lightning feature where all instances of one symbol are transformed into a higher value one for bigger wins. Then there is a Bonus Spins feature where you will get five bonus spins – the coin becomes a Wild coin and the cascades with multipliers also applies.
- Gemtopia by Realtime Gaming is a machine that is filled with valuable stones, all of which are designed to pay you for finding them across the screen. But while these shiny valuables are the focus of the game, you will also want to pay attention to the special features, which include Wild Re-spins that can quickly trigger a flurry of big wins and a Bonus Spins round that comes with bonus rewards.