Glam Night Slot Machine (4 Jackpots) Review
Released a few years ago, this is a non-progressive slot machine. It has very high volatility. Its return to player percentage is on the regular level. The manufacturer states a 96.11% RTP.
Speaking of the developer and provider, it is Gaming1. This is a Belgium-based content creator targeted at the local gaming audience. It is famous for its dice slots, but has many other games in the portfolio. Progressive jackpots are not a rare thing, and this game in particular has four types – Copper, Bronze, Silver, and Gold ones.
Tip: if you are new to the brand, head to its official website to explore all the available content and to play it for free.
Glam and Glitter of the Night
The game focuses on a very popular theme of good and bad in girls. Something similar is available in the portfolio of BetSoft, only Gaming1 keeps it more casual. Are you to dress up nicely, or to hit the bar and grab a drink? The slot celebrates all types of moods, and complements them with stylish visuals and an upbeat soundtrack.
The grid has five reels, four rows and fifty win lines. The spin will cost you anywhere from 0.50 cents if you are looking for a risk-free game, to 25 credits is you are willing to increase investments. Naturally, since this is a progressive slot, the higher the bid, the bigger the contribution, and thus – the more you can score if you hit the jackpot.
- Wild Jester does not bestow standalone wins, but it acts as a substitute.
- The Star is the key to jackpots.
- A bonus icon is used to unlock a special session.
- A Ring pays up to 10x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combinations.
- Perfume is worth up to 8x.
- Shoes and cocktails will both pay as much as 6x the line stake for a filled line.
- Card icons from Ace to nine are among the least valuable pictograms from 4x to 2x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
This slot has rare streak mechanics. This means that whenever any winning combination occurs, its symbols are locked, and the reels re-spin. The feature goes on until there are no more new winning combinations.
Such a streak allows to easier enter the bonus. Five icons are needed to get to it, and whenever you have at least three on the reels, the grid re-spins to give you a chance to collect more. Within the bonus, pick between free spins, extra Wilds or cash, or select win multipliers.
Whenever you collect five jackpot stars of the rows, you will enter a bonus with fifteen cards facing down. Pick those that will provide you with a matching massive payout.
Best Casinos to Play Glam Night Slot Machine at:
Head to Circus.be Casino to play this slot for real money. This is a website with several years of experience and targeting at the Belgium gambling audience. It is even licensed and regulated by the local jurisdiction. There are four language adaptations for content and services, and only one currency – Euros.
Welcome and ongoing promotions are supported for the newcomers and regulars. Gaming1 neighbors with Net Entertainment, Euro Games Technology, BetSoft, Quickspin and several other major studios in the lobby, which is instant.
More Releases by Gaming1
- Hot Fever is a dice slot inspired by classic releases. The title comes with vibrant colors, and delivers such features as grouped symbols, Scattered payouts, up to 100x the overall stake in the Wheel spin and more.
- Cupcake Rainbow delivers sweet flavor to reel spinning, and may result in some delicious wins. A streak gauge, cascading clusters, free spins and a jackpot are among its advertised features.
- Cirtakus brings action to the circus arena, from which colorful dice icons form wins and bonuses. Multipliers, extra cash, frozen Wilds and other features are included in the action.
This is not the only slot dedicated to the fun one may have when out and about. Here are some other glammed releases we would like to suggest as alternatives:
- Glamour World by MultiSlot opens a wardrobe to luxurious shoe and clothing brands, perfumes and jewelry. Reel spinning comes with free spins and up to 5,000 coins worth of advertised jackpot.
- Glamorous Times by Gamomat brings us back to the 1920’s era of jazz, gold and nouveau riches. Explore Wild and Scattered payouts and free spins with stacked reels.
- Deco Diamonds by Just For The Win is another tribute to the glamorous era, and it is a classic fruit slot with stylish design, as well as Sticky Wilds, free spins and a Bonus Wheel with up to 1,000x the overall stake worth of wins.