God’s Temple Slot Machine Information
This is one of the studio’s recent games released in July on 2018. It is a non-progressive video slot, one of many in a diverse collection of the developer and provider Booongo. We must say, we have a soft spot for this team because each of its new releases boasts with creativity, offers new solutions and story twists to old plots, and maintains curiosity as the reels spin.
All the games are browser-based and tailored with thought on mobile gaming first. The team also spends quite a great deal of time working on its signature visuals and mechanics, so to play at least one of its slots won’t be a waste of time.
Tip: A demo version of this slot is available in Booongo’s official online portfolio, which is quite convenient considering the fact that you can spin the reels for free and test the features.
Sacred Sands of Time
The story meets us on the grid ruled by the queen Nefertiti. This is one of Egypt’s few female leaders, and quite a legendary one. On the reels of this slot, she is surrounded by some of the kingdom’s most prominent realities and items, including cobras, cats, Ankh crosses, Eye of Horus amulets, as well as heads of the main gods –Ra and Anubis, the two divine creatures that represent polar sides of the world. Booongo adds a pinch of cartoonish visualization to make the game more engaging, and there are also sound and special effects.
Place your stakes on 64 win lines fixed across a six-reeled grid. Its configuration is quite unusual, and has a 234567 pyramid-shaped layout. Every roll can cost anywhere between 0.20 cents to 60 credits.
- Ra is the Wild card of the release, and it pays up to 5x for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Collect a certain number of Anubis Scattered sets to win a feature. This icon does not pay on its own.
- The sacred scarab will deliver up to 3x the line stake worth of royal wins for its maximum set within one spin.
- Up to 2x is bestowed for a set of Ankh crosses, and up to 1.50x is paid for the royal emerald.
- Expect as much as 1x for a full set of the Eye of Horus amulet.
- Royals from Ace to Jack pay no more than between 0.70x to 0.40x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Three Scattered icons is enough to unlock a set of six bonus rotations, and more can be retriggered within the round. In the bonus game, the layout mirrors itself, and the reels are aligned from the biggest to the smallest one. Any two out of the last four reels may be fully Wild during every rotation.
In the base round, you will see a special Scattered accumulator under the grid. It is a countdown for 1,200 of the Anubis icons. Once that amount is reached, another share of bonus rotations is provided.
Best Casinos to Play God’s Temple Slot Machine At:
This game is available in numerous licensed locations across the market, and our database alone indicates up to twenty brands. Here are some of the recommended platforms to get you started:
- Columbus was launched in 2017 as a brand regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao, and the Malta Gaming Authority. This is a cross-platform and browser-based website with three language adaptations.
- 1xBit is a major supplier of content with over 1,500 releases in the lobby from more than thirty major and niche suppliers, including but not limited to Euro Games Technology, Net Entertainment, and Microgaming.
- Split Aces has licensing from the jurisdiction of Curacao. This is one of the platforms that opened fairly recently. It has five currencies to choose from, and over 500 releases from numerous manufacturers of entertainment.
- SlotsMillion is a white label brand known for its unique VR section and a constantly expanding lobby of over 2,000 releases. Registered regulars can pick among welcome and ongoing promotions.
- Mr.Bit was launched to cater to the needs of those gambling in digital cash. The platform accepts Bitcoin, Dash, Doge, Litecoin, and many other crypto-, as well as a number of regular currencies.
More Releases by Booongo:
- Lucky Xmas reinstalls an atmosphere of Christmas back in the 50’s. This vintage chic is mixed with a series of useful features, such as synchronized reels, doubled Wild payouts and other bonuses.
- Singles Day is a journey to modern China, to one of the most unusual celebrations. This action comes with vibrant disco colors and up to ten free spins.
- 88 Wild Dragon brings back the studio’s signature magic portals, and adds a traditional Chinese setting to the grid. Stacked Wilds and re-spins are among the advertised features.
Fans of Egypt slots, this last section is for you! We collected some of the most popular releases on the topic, but naturally, much more is available in our database:
- Legend of the Nile by BetSoft unfolds action on a massive 6x6 grid with cascading symbols and three accumulators of free spins with diverse features.
- Queen of the Pharaohs by Skywind is centered around a powerful female character of Cleopatra, and the story is combined with bonus rotations and multipliers.
Hidden by ELK Studios provides a secret entrance into a pyramid, and lets you spin the grid to receive up to 215,000 coins worth of wins, Sticky Wild Reels, re-spins and other benefits.