The Guns N’ Roses slot game was released in January of 2016 by NetEnt, a company that pays a great deal of attention to the quality of slots and fair gaming. This video game is available for multiple devices and scores 4.5 out of 5 among online players.
Guns N’ Roses Slot Machine Theme
A musical game experience is what NetEnt calls this slot. The game is a tribute to the legendary rockers, Guns N’ Roses, that managed to sell over 100 million of their records worldwide. The game begins with a mix of graphics and video clips and then transfers you to the stadium, where the crowd of fans will be cheering for you with every winning spin.
The symbols are, of course, Axl, Slash, and Duff. The Guns N’ Roses slot machine also includes the band’s logo as the Wild Symbol, a record as the Bonus, the Big Cross as the Overlay Wild, and mediators and poker cards ace through ten, which are appropriately covered with red roses. The game is full of special effects, animation, and great graphics.
To make this virtual rock concert even more engaging, the band’s greatest hits play in the background of the game. The set list will be on your screen’s left, and you will be able to choose and replay any song you want from that list.
Tips for Playing Guns N’ Roses Slot
Guns N’ Roses Game has a few rare features in the main game:
- The wild symbol will appear randomly on all reels and expands to the entire reel, which may even bring you the highest possible win. The band’s logo can substitute for everything but special wilds in the Appetite for Destruction, Legend Spins, and Encore Free Spins.
- Legend Spins can be activated randomly. Whenever that happens, you are entitled to three free spins starring Stacked Wild band members. In the first Free Spin, the Stacked Wild will land on reel three. In the second, it’s on reels one and five. Finally, in the third spin, expect to find the Stacked Musicians on reels two and four.
- Solo Multiplier will randomly fall on the win line that has at least three similar symbols. Expect anywhere from a x4 to x10 multiplier to be applied to that line.
- Appetite for Destruction Wild is a huge skulls and crossbones that will randomly overlay the reels and lead to big wins. Whenever activated, no other feature is applicable. This enormous wild will substitute for everything but the bonus symbol.
Guns N’ Roses Slot Machine Special Features
Land three bonus symbols anywhere on reels one, three, and five and trigger the Bonus Game Wheel. It will offer you either the Encore Free Spins Round, the Crowd Pleaser Bonus Game, or coin wins. When the wheel starts spinning, tap on the STOP button to see what you got:
- Encore Free Spins: These include 10 Free Spins and are a nice addition. During every spin, you will get a Stacked Wild overlay of any band member on reels two, three, and four.
- Crowd Pleaser Bonus Game in the Guns N’ Roses slot machine is a Pick and Click that has three levels. Select between the various musical instruments to gain additional coins. Once you obtain 60 coins, you will be granted access to the second level. A minimum of 300 coins will let you through to the third level. A win of 800 coins will be automatically multiplied x2. Apart from coins, you can be rewarded with free spins and additional clicks.
Best Casinos to Play
Be sure to select Guns N’ Roses slot free play to enjoy the atmosphere of the concert, the music, and the visuals. The game’s free version is available online with no need to download it. Or you can play Guns N’ Roses in casinos like Unibet Casino, Casino Cruise, CasinoEuro, William Hill Casino Online, Thrills Casino, and others. Who knows—maybe you will be the next legend.
KeyToCasino’s team enjoyed the multiple features that are available in the game while writing the Guns N’ Roses slot review. Legendary Spins are triggered quite often, as is the Appetite for Destruction Wild. And there is a good chance that you will win big during the Crowd Pleaser. Slot’s RTP is 96.98, and its volatility is medium. This is not the only rock-music tribute that NetEnt created. Test Jimi Hendrix by NetEnt for some more good music and fair gaming.