High Noon Slot Machine [Packed with Features] Reviewed
Released on August 31st, 2016 this is a non-progressive video slot. As most of the titles from the reviewed developer, it is 3D-rendered and compatible with browser-based play from a variety of devices. Numerous languages and currencies can be used.
Speaking of the developer and provider, it is Nucleus Gaming. This studio is a frequent guest to out portal due to its diverse portfolio of classic, video and jackpot slots, all of which are targeted at audiences with limited access to online entertainment. In other worlds, Nucleus delivers diversity to players that experience a lack of it.
Tip: This game is available in the demo mode in Nucleus Gaming’s online portfolio, so feel free to explore the features.
Once Upon a Time in the West
The reels are set at a small dusty town in the West. At the heart of the story is the controversy between the local bandit and the sheriff, and among items available on the paytable are guns, sheriff badges, cowboy hats, whisky bottles and card icons from Ace to Jack. Great animation, an original soundtrack and quality visuals are among things that make this title worth your while.
The grid has five reels, three rows and thirty win lines fixed across it. In order to decide on the bet, choose between one to five coins per each line. The value of these coins starts at 0.02 cents, and reaches 1 credit. This makes it possible to pay between 0.60 cents to 150 credits per a rotation. In other words, regardless of whether you are a high or a low roller, you’ll find a suitable stake range.
- The Wild pays up to 3,000x the line stake and acts as a substitute.
- The Sheriff’s Badge is the Scatter that pays anywhere between 60x to 3,000x the bet and delivers features.
- A five-of-a-kind combination of the sheriff pays up to 1,200x the line stake.
- Collect five matching bandit’s icons on the win line to get 900x.
- A symbol of a merchant pays up to 360x.
- Five whisky bottles deliver up to 240x worth of wins.
- Card icons from Ace to Jack are evaluated between 180x to 90x.
- The Cowboy hat will earn you no more than 90x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
We have to admit that the team of creators did a great job on delivering extremely engaging action to complement basic reel spinning.
Whenever a win occurs in this wild country, you can double it by entering a double-up session. Pick between red and black cards to collect up to 2x for the right choice, and to get another chance at gambling.
Also, find a Wild Gun in the middle position of the central reel, and trigger up to five of Sheriff’s shots. Each shot results in a Wild on the grid, and then the whole set of five reels goes into a re-spin mode.
Speaking of bonus spins, there are also anywhere between ten to fifteen free spins unlocked by the Sheriff’s badge. As the reels rotate, all other badges will be accumulated in the special meter that will then pay a certain cash reward.
Finally, as the town seems to settle into a calm evening, a Showdown bonus may occur. Land a revolver between the sheriff and bandit icons on the first, second and third, or third, fourth and fifth reels and on the first, second and third lines. This combination will unlock a Heads or Tails session with level-based wins. Every incorrect pick narrows down the choice of winning options.
Best Casinos to Play High Noon Slot Machine At:
Among platforms that we can recommend to visit to play this game for real money is Wild Casino. This is a browser-based and cross-platform website where Nucleus shares space with Global Gaming Labs. Though the selection of games is below 100, this brand is rather popular with players from the United States and Canada – two of the targeted countries.
All content here is available in English, and financial transactions are supported in US dollars, Bitcoin and Ethereum. Welcome deals are offered to newly registered customers. Licensing is from the jurisdiction of Panama.
More Releases by Nucleus Gaming
- Vegas Road Trip catches three best friends on their way to the gambling Mecca. Discover a variety of features, including bonus rounds based on three different characters, as well as free spins and other benefits.
- The Family sets the story in the Prohibition Era, and it is time to meet the engrossing characters – the Italian gangsters. This action-focused slot delivers several bonuses based on diverse characters, and also supports progressive payouts.
- There’s Gold Yonder brings us to the bottom of the gold mine, where big wins are possibly hidden. Excavate the dirt to dig out exploding multipliers, free spins and a double-up session.
We’ve got lots of other Westerns coming your way! From remakes of iconic titles to some great new products – it is all here, in a mini-list below:
- Gunslinger: Reloaded by Play’n GO is a remake of the studio’s highly popular progressive video slot. Not only does it maintain its progressive features, it also gains 3D-rendering and offers some exciting bonus sessions.
- Western Barn by Gamshy is a quality slot with cinematic effects and numerous locations that definitely diversify the experience. Cascading Reels, the Wheel of Fortune, dice game, and two shooting bonuses are on the line.
- Heart of the Frontier by Playtech is the game led by the ladies. These three characters are ambitious and fearless. Among features, there are Expanding Wilds and Showdown free spins.