Hot Date Slot Machine: Your Ultimate Roadmap to This Unique Game [Step by Step]
Hot Date is a non-progressive video slot powered by Tom Horn Gaming and released in 2015. This casino software developer has offices in Slovakia, Malta, Costa Rica, and the Czech Republic. The firm is famous for developing exclusive online games, which have had amazing success in both the online and land-based casino world.
Tom Horn Gaming provides a complete array of solutions that include server-based payment systems, gaming software, poker rooms, online games, and casino platforms. The outfit has been licensed to provide its products and services across Europe by obtaining a new Malta-based license. This, Class 4 Remote Gaming License, is offered by the Malta Gaming Authority, enabling the producer to supply its expansive and engaging portfolio of gaming content to licensed distributors in Europe. It is also a holder of a license from the UK Gambling Commission.
Sit on a park bench on a nice summer even with your hot date and enjoy the cityscape in the background, point to the stars and tell a story to rekindle the memories of those special times.
As mentioned before, Hot Date is a retro game that sticks to 2D graphics and a very standard layout that you are already familiar with.
The game screen features a reel set and a complete paytable on the side, listing all your winning possibilities in the game. At the top, two lovers are sitting on a bench watching shooting stars and the sunset over the city skyline.
Add a regular command bar at the bottom and there you have Hot Date. Nothing exceptional but familiar settings after all. Let’s move on to check out the basic rules of the game next.
Hot Date sticks to classic gameplay, as intuitive as it gets thanks to an explicit set of command buttons located right under the reels themselves.
The game contains three spinning reels and three paylines across them, which indicate where symbol combinations will transform into cash prizes. Choose a coin size and bet either 1, 2 or 3 coins on the reels to activate as many paylines at the same time. Coin choices range from 5.00 to 100.00 each. The more money you risk here, the more you can win in return. Use the bet max button if you are not afraid to take a risk and put all your money on the next turn; this could be the key to unlocking the Hot Date jackpot.
Lastly, the game also features an Autospin game mode. Once activated, this will allow you to place the exact same wager on several spins in a row. No need to do anything else, just relax and cross your fingers for many big wins. The Return to Player Ratio (RTP) is 95%.
There are no Wilds, Multipliers, Bonus spins or other bonus fodder, simply a game of spinning and winnings when you get the right combinations on any active payline.
The paytable of Hot Date is in clear view on the right-hand side of the game screen. You should keep an eye on it to know what is at stake during the game. Symbol combinations consist of three specific symbols on a payline, and the most common of them are the bar signs.
- Single, Double or Triple, they can even be mixed together and still trigger a small prize. Thus, you will get 50x for Triple, 20 times your bet for Double, and 10x for Single Bar icons. Also, you will get 5 times your wager for any Bar image.
- Next, on the list are the Pink and the Gold 7s. They too can create mixed combinations for 75x, and a combination of only Gold 7s will trigger a nice 150x reward as well. But there is more to that in Hot Date.
- The Pink 7s are the rarest symbols of the entire title and as such the most valuable as well. They do not trigger any special effect per se, but they are able to turn the game around thanks to their exceptionally high value. If three Pink 7s land on the third line, you will get the highest payout of 4,000x. Also, you can receive 2,000x and 1,000x if three Pink 7s appear on the second or third reel respectively.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
As mentioned before, this release does not contain any bonus rounds.
Best Casinos to Play Hot Date Slot Machine At
If you wish to test this game out, head over to four recommended locations to bet, which we listed for you below.
- Parasino opened its virtual door in 2012. It holds a gaming license issued by the government of Curacao. It provides a range of payment options, namely Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Ecopayz, Paysafe, and bank transfer.
- 90Dakika lists several currencies you can deposit and withdraw your funds. It is licensed in Curacao. You can deposit and withdraw your funds using EcoPayz, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa, and Bank Transfer.
- FortuneJack is a Bitcoin gambling site, which was founded in 2014. You can gamble with cryptocurrencies here. Licensed by the government of Saint Kitts and Nevis, the brand’s online page is available in two languages.
- GoWild has been in operation since 2008. The brand is fully licensed under the laws and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority. There are plenty of payment options for deposits, including Credit/Debit cards, E-Wallets, Instant Banking, and pre-paid vouchers.
More Games by Tom Horn Gaming
- Frozen Queen is a four-reel, the 81-ways-to-win pokie depicting an icy castle, the mountains, and polar bears. These are Bonus Spins where the mysterious Frozen Queen appears as an Expanding Wild.
- Red Lights offers Sticky Expanding Wilds, Bonus Spins, a Strip Gamble Feature, and mystery win far too attractive to pass up.
- Thrones Of Persia features Wild, Scatter, which pays Scatter Wins, multiplying your Total Wager. There is a chance to get five Bonus Spins and a Ziggurat of Babylon Bonus Game where you can win extra Bonus Spins with higher multipliers.
Are you looking for similar games? Check our list below.
- Esqueleto Explosivo by Thunderkick is based on the Mexican Day of the Dead, this game benefits from Exploding Wilds and Dropping symbols. It also has an Explosivo Wild which blows up symbols near it to give you another chance of winning.
- Twin Spin by Net Entertainment is a fruit machine reboot all about the Twin Reel feature where two reels will show the same symbols – it can expand to give you up to five reels with the same symbol to give you potential payouts of 1,080 times your stake on each spin.
- Kings of Chicago by Net Entertainment has five reels and five paylines. It features a cracking design, jokers that double payouts and a Bonus Spins round where all wins receive a 2x multiplier boost.