Jack and the Beanstalk Theme
Unlike a lot of other slots, which first became successful in land-based casinos and then were modified for online players, the Jack and the Beanstalk slot game was developed for the Internet right from the start. The game is named after and inspired by one of the most popular tales of all time, relating the story of a brave boy who defeated a Giant with the help of a magical beanstalk.
The graphics are drawn so masterfully that at a certain point you might even forget you are playing a slot game! The funny, engaging intro shows a boy stealing a goose, chased by a purple two-headed Giant. You are then smoothly transferred to the game field, where we recommend leaving the sound effects turned on to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the fairytale village. Its main heroes are Jack, the double-headed Giant, the Goose, the Axe, and the Watering Can, accompanied by cards that run from Ace to 10.
NetEnt has prepared some cute visual surprises, such as butterflies flitting across the screen of the slot machine, and animated symbols. Special music effects add a nice finishing touch to the entire picture.
Tips to Play Jack and the Beanstalk Slot Machine
This slot has a 5x3 reel configuration. There are 20 paylines, which are fixed, but bet levels and coin values can be adjusted.
- Set your coin denomination from as little as $0.01 to as much as $0.10 and choose a bet level from 1 to 10 to wager the number of coins per payline. The maximum bet in this casino game can reach 200 coins per spin. The maximum win is 600,000 coins.
- Look for the Wild symbol – the card with the game’s name on it. It is the most desirable symbol of the Jack and the Beanstalk slot as it pays a coin win x3. The Wild symbol substitutes for everything except the Scatter and Key symbols, which we’ll discuss below.
- All in all, there are 11 payable symbols. On the list of most valuable symbols, the Wild symbol is followed by the Jack symbol, worth a maximum of 1000 coins. The least profit is brought by 10s – only 30 coins for a combination of five in a row. What’s really handy is that you can click on any symbol right on the reel to see its value range, rather than constantly peeping into the paytable.
- In order to win, you need to match at least three symbols on an active payline – going from left to right. Simultaneous wins on different lines are possible and they are added together. If more than one win on one payline occurs, only the combination that is worth the most counts.
- The game’s volatility is estimated as Medium-Low. But if you are still wondering whether you should risk real money, try this slot’s free play option first.
Special Features for the Slot’s Big Win
- The Walking Wild feature is the one you’ll love the most! Whenever the Wild symbol appears on the reel, it triggers a free re-spin. It then moves one symbol to the left, causing another re-spin. As it wanders, it carries the x3 multiplier with it. The process repeats until the Walking Wild disappears completely from the field. There’s even more good news, because while one Walking Wild wanders the screen, another one may appear.
- The Treasure Chest card is the Scatter symbol. Land three or more anywhere on the reels and get access to 10 free spins. And if another three or more Scatters are landed during the Bonus mode, you are granted five more free spins!
- Slot’s Free Spins themselves offer plenty of paths to the game’s big win, as there is a treasure collection that is triggered exclusively for the Bonus mode. Land a special Free Spins Key Symbol on Reel 5 a certain number of times, and collect your rewards. Three Keys turn the next Wild symbol into a Stacked Wild of two Money Bag Symbols. Six Keys transform the next Wild symbol into a Stacked Wild of three Golden Geese. Finally, with nine Keys you become the owner of the Extended Wild that looks like a Golden Harp. All Stacked Wilds generate re-spins. An Extended Wild spreads onto the entire game screen, turning every symbol into the Wild one.
- Jack and the Beanstalk online games offer an advanced autoplay option. You can set the number of rounds to be spun automatically and when the autoplay mode should stop.
Best Casinos and Bonuses to Play the Slot
Jack and the Beanstalk is available at several reputable casinos. It is extremely popular because NetEnt has masterfully combined 3D graphics, charming animation, unique features such as the Walking Wild with re-spins available at only 1% of all slots, and excellent chances of winning. Play the game for free with no deposits, or bet real money. Here are some ideas on where to look for the game online:
- Unibet Casino
- Mr Green Casino
- Vera&John Casino
- VideoSlots Casino
- BetVictor Casino
These and plenty of other casinos offer both browser and mobile versions and a variety of bonuses.
As a result of our Jack and the Beanstalk slot review and testing, we decided that it’s the perfect choice for players. The RTP of this development is a perfectly acceptable 96.3%, and the beautiful graphics will make you forget about everything and just enjoy. The plentiful unique features will fully engage you in the process and lead to big winnings. And if you really like the fairytale theme, you might also want to travel through kingdoms as a knight in Castle Builder by Microgaming, become the famous wooden dreamer Pinocchio by BetSoft, or conquer the high seas with Sindbad’s Golden Voyage by Ash Gaming.