Jackpot Quest Slot Machine (with 4 Features) Review
Released on June 27th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has regular return to player percentage. The numbers reach 96.3%. The game is compatible with desktop and portable devices, and requires no download.
Its developer and provider is Red Tiger Gaming. The studio has had a set of productive years since it was launched, and it delivered a number of highly successful classic and video slots. Explore our collection for a set of reviews of the company’s releases on different themes and with diverse bonuses.
Tip: Head to Red Tiger’s official website for a demo play mode of this game, and test its bonuses.
Into the Jungle
Hidden in the jungle, there is the temple with sacred red talismans that possess powers to turn everything ordinary into valuable items. The grid has whips, maps, archaeological bags, card icons and a leading character – an ambitious and adventurous tomb raider. All visuals are drawn in a cartoonish style, with animation and music applied.
The grid has six reels, six rows and forty fixed win lines. Depending on the preferred betting strategy, you may bet between 0.20 cents to 100 credits per a spin. Automatic and turbo spins may be activated, as well.
- The Scattered ruby talisman acts as a trigger to numerous features.
- The Golden slot is the highest paid pictogram worth up to 1,000x the line stake.
- A bag with notes will deliver up to 600x for a five-of-a-kind combination.
- Collect up to 480x for a set of whips.
- Rewards for whips will deliver up to 320x.
- Card icons from Ace to ten are worth between 80x to 32x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
The set of high-paid icons are also considered a set of Super Symbols that may expand from 2x2 to 6x6 when triggered together with a sacred ruby talisman.
The way it works is when a Ruby Talisman lands along with at least 1 super symbol, it activates one of the following features:
- When together with a golden slot, all high-paid pictures are turned into golden slot symbols.
- When together with either whips, bags or maps, it turns a random number of symbols into additional super pictograms.
Also, whenever a win occurs, all of the participants of the winning combination will lock, and re-spins will be triggered. If any matching symbols occur, the re-spins will continue.
Best Casinos to Play Jackpot Quest Slot Machine at:
Content by Red Tiger Gaming is available in a number of online operators, and here are some of many options you have:
- Casumo was launched in 2012, and has licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, as well as the jurisdiction of Denmark. All content is browser-based.
- ComeOn was founded in 2010, and it has games, a poker room and Sportsbook. Red Tiger’s content neighbors with releases by Microgaming, Net Entertainment, Games OS, and many other companies.
- William Hill Online is in existence for more than two decades. It has licensing from the UKGC and the jurisdiction of Gibraltar. Its registered customers can use poker and bingo, as well as Sportsbook.
- Guts opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2011. It is certified by the jurisdictions of Curacao and Spain, as well as MGA and UKGC. This is a multi-betting platform with a Sportsbook, poker and games.
More Releases by Red Tiger Gaming
- Cinderella is the reeled adaptation of a popular fairy tale, and it comes with a set of valuable features. There are Super Trail and Fairy Magic bonuses, as well as Carriage Spins, Clock Strikes, and wins up to 800x the total stake.
- Ra’s Legend is an Egyptian adventure with wins up to 1,000x the line stake, as well as bonus wheels, special features, Sacred Wilds, and Reels of Gold among other benefits.
- Lucky Little Devil is an entertaining slot with wins reaching up to 1,380x the line stake. There are also cluster wins, bonus rotations and the Devil’s Work extra session.
If you are into reeled adventures, we’ve got lots of other great games coming your way. Join several other adventurous archaeologists on your way to entertaining payouts:
- Tomb of Treasures by Pocket Games Soft follows a couple of adventurous researchers on a 3D-rendered mission filled with free spins, special rounds and an advertised jackpot of 100,000x the stake.
- Lara Croft Temples and Tombs follows a legendary character into her adventure, and the reels deliver plenty of features to choose from.
- Lost Relics by Net Entertainment is a colorful journey created by a Swedish i-tech giant. It comes with free spins, pick-and-click rounds and many special highlights.