King Arthur Slot Machine: Learn About the Unique Bonus Features and Possibly win 10,000x Jackpot
Behind King Arthur, a video slot released in 2013, is Tom Horn Gaming. It is a globally diverse company with employees working from multiple locations. In Slovakia, the outfit’s software development team works alongside the sales department to ensure that the studio is producing state-of-the-art games for the existing and prospective clients. And in Malta, its technical team works out of the headquarters to ensure that operations are always running smoothly.
As a sign of the company’s growing stature within the gaming industry, it’s recently concluded several deals with major betting operators. In 2016, a partnership with TOPsport has seen Tom Horn Gaming become the first certified casino games provider to be certified by the Lithuanian Gaming Control Authority.
Sadly, photographs and digital imagery was not around when King Arthur was alive. From the face of the fierce knights to the solemnity of Merlin, King Arthur will really come to life before your eyes. The game itself is set within the background of a medieval castle, with battlements just visible from above. Could it be that the Knights are expecting a hostile visit from some intruders? If they are, you will be there to watch every swing of their swords.
The reels themselves are breathtakingly realistic with every hair in Merlin’s beard recreated in minute detail. From the steely glint of Excalibur to the gleam of the golden goblet, you will be transported through time and space to another era in history.
King Arthur is played on five reels with a total of fifteen paylines available. You do not have to play on all of these; it is easy to reduce the number of active paylines using the plus and minus keys at the base of your screen. But the more you reduce the number of active paylines, the more you lower your chance of winning too so think carefully when you devise your betting strategy.
Bet per line can be set from 0.02 - 5.00 for an overall per-spin bet range of 0.02 – 75.00 times the betting currency. Autoplay is available as a simple on/off toggle, though you should exercise caution, as there are no win/loss limits available. The overall Return to Player Ratio (RTP) is 97%.
The most interesting icons in the King Arthur game are special characters with advanced features.
- King Arthur on a white horse acts as Wild. It can substitute for other symbols while also offering this slot’s top base play payout of 10,000x for five-of-a-kind wins. You can also receive 2,000x for finding four such images or 200 times your wager for just three of them.
- The Scatter is an icon with the image of the Knights of the Round Table. Three Scatters launch bonus rotations.
- There is a trio of the bonus symbols. The three – Arthur and Excalibur, Knights of the Round Table, and Map of Britain – open the way to this title’s three massive bonus features.
You will see the following characters on the reels.
- A Knight is the most high-paying image in King Arthur, which will deliver you 1,000x your bet for five matching characters. You will also receive 250x and 50 times your stake for finding four or three identical pictograms.
- Arthur with Excalibur will offer you 750x for the five of a kind combination. By drawing four such images, you will increase your bankroll by 375x. Also, you can get 150 times your stake for just three pictograms.
- A Medieval Castle is a third-best icon that offers the maximum payout of 500x your bet. By landing four Medieval Castles, you will get 100x and by getting three – 25x your wager.
- A Warrior with a Shield and a Young Man are worth up to 400x for the combination of five. A quartet of identical images will award you 80x and a trio - 20x your bet.
- Five Merlin and a Beautiful Woman with Cup images will let you pocket up to 200x your bet individually. Additionally, you can score 50x your bet and 10x for four and three such icons.
- A Sword and a Shield are the lowest playing icons in the game. Landing five matching pictograms will bring you up to 100x. In order to receive 20x and 5x your wager, four or three Sword and Shield symbols should appear on the screen correspondingly. Tom Horn Gaming did not include the standard playing card suits into the game.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
As you might expect from King Arthur, there is more to this slot than meets the eye.
If you spin the Knights of the Round Table symbol on three of the reels - first, third and fifth - you will open the bonus archery game. Before the start of the bonus round, you will be asked to choose one of the quivers with the arrows. In quivers, there are randomly hidden multipliers of up to 5x, and several bonus spins from one to fifteen. The number chosen by the player will be its coefficient of increase in winnings during the bonus round. The game can be retriggered during the bonus spins.
The next bonus is called Fight for the Treasure of the Tintagel Castle. Here, you can watch King Arthur wave Excalibur around to your heart’s content as he challenges his mortal enemy Mordred to a duel. This round is activated when three or more portraits of the King, as well as the icons of Excalibur, appear on the field. Win the fight and you will receive the bonus hidden deep within Tintagel itself. Thus, if you find five characters, you will be awarded 2,250x your bet. By collecting four or three icons, you will receive 1,125x and 450x.
But all the best things come in threes and this game is no exception, with the third bonus feature played out over a medieval map of Britain. This level is called Unite the Kingdom. Move around the country to find matching weapons and battle supplies to earn a reward and win multipliers too. To be exact, the principle of the round is to find on the divided into twelve parts map of Britain the same resources (6 times 2), opening the cards. You have four attempts, but when you guess the combination, two more is added to them. If you open the entire card, your winnings will double.
Best Casinos to Play King Arthur Slot Machine At
If you are looking forward to testing this release, then head over to four recommended gambling locations we compiled for your below.
- NetBet was opened in 2001. It was previously named as 770 Casino. The brand is licensed by the MGA, UKGC and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The payments options include Visa, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash or direct bank transfer.
- Mr Bit has been in operation since 2018. It offers close to two thousand gambling games of multiple brands. There is also a great selection of supported payment systems. It is licensed by the Curacao eGaming. It accepts USD, EUR, RUB, bitcoins and other cryptos.
- Parasino opened its virtual doors to customers in 2012. It is licensed by the government of Curacao. You can move your funds from and onto the site using a range of payment options, namely Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Ecopayz, Astropay, Neteller, Paysafe.
- Boss webpage is translated into several languages including English. The operator is licensed by the jurisdiction of Curacao and was opened in 2016. You may use direct bank transfer, Visa card, Neteller and Skrill to move your fund in and out of the site.
More Games by Tom Horn Gaming
- Red Lights gives you five Bonus spins with all wins doubled when one of the girls shows up on the first reel. Moreover, If the second hooker appears on the fifth reel, you get the extra five bonus spins, all wins quadrupled.
- Thrones Of Persia lets you search for the 5,000 coin jackpot as well as take advantage of Wilds, Extra Wilds, Scatters, and Bonus Spins.
- Wild Weather features Scatters and two different Wilds - a vertically Expanding one during the base game, and an expanding Mega-Wild symbol during the Bonus Spins.
If you are searching for similarly themed releases, then have a look at the list below.
- Rise of Spartans by Genii offers 8,000x the bet as the game’s best prize. The archer Artemisia represents Bonus Spins. If you get three or more during a spin you get either seven, twelve or fifteen extra spins. King Xerxes is the Feature Game Scatter. During the feature game, you must choose a number of Golden Pool icons. Each Golden Pool has money inside.
- Age of the Gods King of Olympus by Playtech comes with a progressive jackpot element. Part of the Age of the Gods series, it has five reels and twenty-five paylines. Moreover, it has Bonus spins and Wild wins.
- Divine Fortune by Net Entertainment is a progressive game inspired by ancient Greek mythology featuring symbols such as Medusa, Minotaur, and Phoenix, and the gameplay takes place across five reels and twenty paylines.