Le Kaffee Bar Slot: A 5-Minute Read That Will Shine Light On All of the Game’s Benefits
Delivered to the online gaming community on June 5th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has low volatility and return to player percentage advertised at 96.51%. On average, most games nowadays have similar RTPs.
The game is the fruit of a collaboration between a major and a niche studio. The slot’s developer is All41 Studios – a small company based in Estonia. Recently it penned an exclusive deal with Microgaming to create content for the portfolio of the i-tech giant. The Isle on Man-based label will now be a provider of this newly created content.
Tip: Visit the online portfolio of All41 Studios, where Le Kaffee Bar slot is available in a free demo mode.
A Cozy Setting
The reels are set in a small coffee shop. You know, it is one of those where daily specials are written by chalk on a blackboard, and fresh muffins smell so delicious. Among card icons, the dominating ones are royals from Ace to ten stylized as positions on the menu. Among other characters is the barista girl, as well as male and female visitors and a coffee kettle. Upbeat jazz complements reel spinning, and animation adds more atmosphere to the title.
The grid has five reels, three rows and 243 ways to win. Some of today’s reviewers critique these 243 ways as those that trick players into believing that there are almost unlimited ways to win. Well, we simply say that when choosing a slot to play, you should always keep in mind that this is a game of chance, and that among some of the vital parameters are RTP and volatility metrics, of which you are now aware of regarding Le Kaffee Bar slot.
The cost of the spin starts at 0.30 cents, and can be raised to 30 credits per spin. The advertised jackpot for this title reaches 85,000.00 coins.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
As the reels spin and the shop gets filled with people, look for coffee cups. These are Scatters. Unlike in many other games where you need to collect simultaneously three or more of these icons, here you’ll need to gradually accumulate from ten to thirty coffee cups in a special meter to launch free spins. Every time you hit a ten, twenty or thirty mark you will be offered either a bonus or an option to continue until you collect more.
The reason to maybe go for more is the increasing multiplier of wins applied to every of free spins variations. Thus, payouts are tripled in a set of ten bonus spins, and quadrupled if twenty are launched. Finally, you can count on 5x the wins during thirty free rolls.
What is more, there is a Kaffee Bar special. Any time you collect any three-of-a-kind winning combination, it launches a Re-spin Again feature with extra Wilds.
Best Casinos to Play Le Kaffee Bar Slot Machine At:
Microgaming’s content is a frequent guest to most of the websites we’ve reviewed. And this is over 700 locations. Therefore, to narrow the search down a bit, we hand-picked some of the most highly rated locations:
- Casumo, a place to bet and win that was launched in 2012. It has certification from the jurisdiction of Denmark, the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
- 32Red, an award-winning gambling destination which exists since 2002. The jurisdictions of Sweden and Gibraltar, as well as UKGC authorized it. In addition to games, registered regulars can count on poker and bingo rooms plus a Sportsbook.
- Lucky Emperor was founded in 2003 and it has licensing from the jurisdiction of Kahnawake. English is the only languages for services here, but there is diversity in accepted currencies. Risks of non-payment are low.
- Royal Vegas opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2001. It is adapted to more than five languages, has welcome and ongoing promotions, and supports more than 500 titles by Microgaming.
- Mr. Green is another acknowledged place to bet and win with more than a decade of experience and multiple licensing, as well as a combination of games and Sportsbook in its browser-based lobby.
More Releases by Microgaming
- Beautiful Bones delivers a one-of-a-kind atmosphere of a famous Mexican celebration. The title comes with a Wild Spin Again feature, as well as bonus rotations and Scattered multipliers.
- Jurassic World is a 5x3 reeled adventure inspired by a Hollywood blockbuster. It delivers Stacked Wilds that reach up to 10 positions in height. There is also a chance to hit a 102,000.00 credit jackpot.
- Six Acrobats elaborates on a theme of Chinese Opera. The game boasts with solid multipliers up to 5x the wins in the base game and up to 25x the win in free spins.
If you are into cozy releases with a bar-coffee shop-café atmosphere, here are some of the alternatives that you might want to play once you’ve tested Le Kaffee Bar slot:
- Cuba Libre by Capecod Gaming will deliver you to a secluded beach, where a relaxing ocean breeze and a set of bar’s featured cocktails makes the vacation so much better. Explore free spins and two bonus rounds.
- Lucky Bakery by Foxium changes the scenery to a Parisian street. Take a sip of coffee with a freshly-baked croissant, and explore the slot’s numerous features bonus sessions.
Turkish Village Kid by Play’n GO offers a radically different experience. How would you like some street food? It is flavored with free spins and a bonus round with up to 500x the bet worth of potential payouts.