Magic Circle Slot Machine: Get an Answer to The Question Whether You Can Expect a Bonus Spin Feature
Magic Circle is a video slot developed by Novomatic. The brainchild of Professor Johann F. Graf in 1980, the company exports gaming equipment, system solutions, lottery system solutions and services to eighty countries. Over a quarter of a million gaming terminals and video lottery terminals in 1600 + venues all under its own name. The end to end platform the studio offers covers management systems for banking, backend database, day to day operations as well as the games themselves.
Novomatic presence in Eastern Europe is huge. Latin America, Asia and now the US has built its profile, but the label is best known to the gaming public through slot machines. The thing is the group covers a lot of ground. Over 35 years in the business has meant that Novomatic has seen the way trends develop. The producer knows that the right game can last.
The Novomatic slot Magic Circle takes you back into an older era of video slots. When launching this game, you will directly notice the colorful vintage atmosphere of Magic Circle which may seem quite overwhelming at first.
Old style fruit slots often had more than one game to choose from and that is the case here with two separate games being played on the same three reels. The game board is quite overwhelming to look at, particularly if you are not familiar with this older style of game where all the information is on display at once but as you start to play it will become more obvious.
This fruit-theme based machine shows off its depth with triple-BAR, bell, red seven, watermelon and grapes, and then Magic Circle drives it through with clover, strawberry, plum, orange, lemon and cherry putting you right into classics mood.
Strangely, although the game is more basic in appearance than many modern slots, the actual play can seem more complicated to anyone who’s not familiar with fruities. This is because there’s both a basic and a club game, as well as the chance to play on the magic wheel, too.
The base game is played out on the three reels and you will be looking at the paytable displayed in the bottom half of the screen. There is only a single payline so it can be quite tough to land a winner. The game takes a single coin, but each coin is worth four credits. Hit the start button to get the reels spinning and to try and make matches along the one payline.
The Hold feature can be incredibly useful in helping to line up a match of three, but it is a strategic skill that can take some time to perfect. Use the Hold buttons to freeze one or two symbols which you think are in a potentially lucrative position while you respin the remaining reels. The Hold will only work for a single turn before releasing all the reels to spin again. There’s no limit to the number of times you use the Hold feature, but it will cost you a credit each time you click on it.
You can only play the club game if you have enough coins in your club meter. This game can be played with a five-coin bet or a ten-coin bet. The game will take one coin from your balance and then four or nine coins from your club meter, depending on which bet you have chosen. You cannot hold reels in the club game and symbols only pay with three matches. However, you get much bigger wins, especially if you play with a ten-coin bet. There are two different paytable which apply to the club game depending on how much you are betting, and both these can be found on the top half of the board. The RTP (Return to Player Ratio) for Magic Circle is 95.01%.
Magic Circle does not feature a Bonus spins mechanism. You will not find a progressive jackpot either.
The wins from the base game can either be added to your balance or to the club meter.
- The base game is played on just one payline with the highest paying combination being the three BAR symbols, awarding you with a payline win of 200 coins. Double BARs will give you just 10 coins.
- If you collect three Bells or Red Sevens, you will pocket 100 coins. In case, you draw only two Bells or Red Sevens, your bankroll will be increased by 5 coins.
- Landing three Watermelon or Grape images will get you 50 coins. If you draw two of these matching characters, you will score 5 coins.
- Three of the kind combination of Four-Leaf Clovers and Strawberries is worth 25 coins. If you get two of these identical icons, you will score 5 coins.
- By collecting three Cherries, Lemons, Oranges, or Plums, you can pocket 10 coins. When you get two Lemon, Oranges, or Plums, you will be awarded 5 coins. However, you will score only 2 coins for two Cherries.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
As well as lining up symbols on the base and club games, there is an extra way to win payouts and that is by playing the special Magic Circle wheel at the top of the board. Remember those blue and red stars? Well, in the Club Game, when you are playing with either a five-coin or ten-coin bet and you spin three symbols that have matching Star symbols on them, you will trigger the Magic Circle feature game!
Then, when you are playing with a 10-coin bet, any color combination will trigger the feature game – as long as you spin three in one go! This feature is 360 degrees of slot madness! You will start in the middle of the circle and the aim is to get to the outmost level, where the biggest wins are.
When you unlock this game, you are in for a guaranteed win! On each level of the circle, you will either land on a win, an arrow or the “stop”. A win will pay you the amount shown and give you another go on the same level. An arrow will move you to the next level. A “stop” will end the feature. If you manage to get to the outer most level, you can be getting wins of 200 coins each go!
Best Casinos to Play Magic Circle Slot Machine At
Are you ready to test the unique feature? Then, head over to two recommended gambling locations we prepared for you below.
- Star Games was established in 2008 and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The site is translated into many languages and it mainly works with Euro and the British Pound. Here are the banking methods StarGames accepts: Bank Wire, Carte Bleue, Click and Buy, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, and PaySafeCard.
- Slots Million was created in 2014. It holds licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and the MGA. Upon registration, you will be offered a generous welcome bonus which will help you stretch out your initial deposit to get more play from your investment.
More Games by Novomatic
- Book of Ra features five reels and just ten paylines and the narrative is one of Egyptian adventure and archaeological discovery. Hieroglyphics adorn the columns which frame the screen and above the reels, you can see the sun setting behind the pyramids. The spinning Book of Ra itself is both the wild and the scatter symbol and it will trigger the bonus feature.
- Elemental Dragons lets you travel to the Far East for an encounter with mystical dragons. This unexpectedly feature-rich game from this developer comes with random features, Power Reels, four different extra wilds and a Dragon Bonus Spins round with Sticky Wilds that can lead to wins of up to 4,000 times your stake.
- Mighty Trident has five reels and twenty paylines. Based on the god of the sea (Poseidon), the Greek mythology-themed offering is playable across all devices and benefits from five bonus features – four of them are triggered randomly in the base game.
Our database has plenty more classic fruit slots to recommend. Just look at the following three:
- Blue Diamond by Red Tiger is a thee reel and one payline slot. This simple game is a classic one arm bandit with a modern twist. If you land a Blue Diamond Wild, it freezes in place and gives you a bonus re-spin – you can get two more wilds with two more re-spins too. If you get all three, you will win the top prize of 888 times your stake!
- Fruit Spin by Net Entertainment comes with five reels and forty paylines. With a luxurious feel featuring ruby, emerald and sapphire fruits on the reels, it is all about the Lucky Wheels feature where you spin three independent wheels to give you cash prizes. You can also gain access to the Bonus Spins feature where you start with five bonus spins – every scatter gives you an extra bonus spin and you will benefit from huge 3x3 Wilds appearing on the three middle reels!
- Hot Sync by Quickspin is a five reel and twenty payline game. A classic gets a modern twist with a Hot Sync Respin feature where reels become hot reels – as a result, extra Wilds are added. You will continue to get re-spins if Hot Sync Wilds appear. There is also a Bonus Spins feature where you get eight bonus spins – Hot Sync Wilds turn reels hot which remain so for the duration of the feature. There are wins of up to 2,848 times your stake on each spin too.