Mechanical Orange: A Guide to Wins and Symbols
Released in May 2019, Mechanical Orange reflects the spirit of the twenty-first century and represents the innovations on the reels. It is a cross-platform release that is available both for desktop and mobile play. It boasts the theoretical return to a player of 96%, which is quite good.
The reviewed machine was developed and provided by BGAMING, also known as SoftSwiss. It is the studio with headquarters in Austria, launched in 2008. This software provider offers instant play of content of different types, including slots, table games, video poker, and arcade. Titles in its portfolio are developed in HTML5, and they can be found at online casinos, as well as bitcoin and sportsbook operators.
Mechanical Orange is a bright example of a contemporary steampunk theme that is reflected in every symbol. The steam is everywhere, as well as mechanical fruits. Even the layout of the grid reminds one of the steam engine and matches the theme perfectly. The machine is controlled by the experienced inventor and his charming assistant. Don’t miss a chance to join them on an exciting journey.
The Paytable Explained
The thrilling action unfolds on the 3x3 grid with only one payline and an adjustable stake that ranges from 1 to 100 credits per spin. You need to collect three identical pictograms to receive a payout. There are not so many customizing options in this slot, but you can activate an unlimited number of automatic spins not to rotate the reels manually.
Symbols and Payouts
Unlike many modern releases, this title from BGAMING has no special icons. Nonetheless, it boasts a variety of icons with decent payouts. Thus, you can get:
- 1,000x the total stake if you collect three fire 7s;
- Anywhere between 100 and 250 coins for the set of unique hats or clovers;
- From 2x to 25x the total bet if three identical watermelons, grapes, oranges, or other fruits land on the grid.
Top Operators to Find Mechanical Orange:
- BitStarz, the casino from Direx N.V established in 2014. It offers a possibility to make deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrencies, offers a variety of promotions, and provides a chance to play games both on mobile and desktop;
- Oshi, the website with flexible banking, quick withdrawals, and a library with multiple software providers, including Microgaming, Habanero, and Amatic;
- Parasino, the brand that launched in 2012. It boasts a Curacao license, different types of entertainment in the library (including sportsbook and skill games), and the multilingual user interface;
- Kings Win, the operator that is certified in Estonia. It provides trending entertainment options, bonuses for both new and loyal customers, and convenient banking.
More Releases by BGAMING:
- Domnitors Deluxe is a new version of a popular slot, created exclusively for Romania. It takes players on a short trip into Romanian history via a range of bonuses, including multipliers, gamble round, and free spins;
- Bob’s Coffee Shop transfers you into Amsterdam in a cozy café on the reels. It boasts stunning visuals, relaxing atmosphere, and an engaging free spins round;
- Aztec Magic Deluxe invites you to participate in an engaging treasure hunt in Latin American jungles. It offers Wild combinations with triple payouts and extra rotations.
We Also Recommend:
- Opal Fruits by Big Time Gaming is an innovative release with reel configuration of 35553 and 5,625 paylines. It offers an advertised jackpot of 720,000 coins, multipliers of up to 10x, and extra spins;
- Fruits Go Wild by Leander is a classic machine with a simple design, juicy fruits, and several innovative bonuses, namely sticky Wilds and border collection feature;
- Fruit Blox by Red Tiger is yet another fruit machine with a fresh look, way wins, mega icons, and free spins.