Mega Chance Slot Machine: Two Fruit Frenzy and Jackpot
Mega Chance is a video slot created by Novomatic. When Novomatic was founded at the beginning of the 1980s, it successfully produced its first gaming machines Admiral Monteux. Soon after a year, later the company expanded around Europe starting from Germany and moving on to Switzerland, Netherlands, and France. The next two years were spent expanding all over the world.
In 1984, Novomatic developed the MPU 01 (Micro Processor Unit 01) hardware platform. This was the basis on which all state of the art Novomatic slots were created.
Novomatic has celebrated 30 successful years in the industry. The company took its first step in the online market through Greentube Group acquisition. In 2011, the firm acquired major shares in Empire Games and launched its own Responsible Gaming Staff Training Program. In the following year, the studio opened new headquarters in Madrid and came down to the stats of a groundbreaking record of 3.2 billion just in sales with around 20,000 employees all over the world.
The design of Mega Chance slot machine is very basic indeed, but the paying potential is huge, so do not let that put you off. When the slot loads, there are three rows of five symbols and a control panel stamped to the lower of the machine. Symbols on the reels include watermelons and oranges only, so hardly a bursting fruit machine.
Both the melon and the orange reveal their coin prizes on all positions of the five by three slot landscape. Place a bet of 0.10 to 50 coins to get started. The size of the jackpot will be displayed on the upper right-hand corner of the interface and does ultimately depend on your personal betting amount
Once you have selected your desired bet, the next step is to spin the reels. Trying to estimate where the winning paylines are will leave you with a headache, this is because there are no paylines, instead, you win based on the number of symbols on the reels.
If you would rather sit back and watch the action unfold before your very eyes, you can play via the Autoplay feature; just select how many spins you wish the machine to play automatically and the reels will spin out until the end of those chosen spins, or until you wish to play manually once again.
Mega Chance does not have any Wild, Scatter or Bonus Symbols.
- In Novomatic’s Mega Chance, the Watermelon is much more valuable than the Orange. You will not really want to see the orange showing up on your screen unless it fills the whole thing! That is because the Orange only gives one payout and that for fifteen matching symbols. So, for the orange to give you any money, you must spin the reels and land the orange on every position of every reel! Even when you manage to spin fifteen oranges, you will only get a win the same size of your bet.
- On the other hand, the Watermelons are very valuable. In comparison, you only need to spin five Watermelon symbols (in any position) in order to get the same win as fifteen Oranges. When you spin six Watermelon symbols, you will get double that (so twice your bet)! You can win a maximum of 1,000,000 in coins by landing fourteen watermelons on the reels.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Fifteen watermelon symbols will award you the Mega Chance jackpot! You might be lucky enough to spin this randomly by covering every position of every reel in just one spin. Otherwise, you stand a better chance of winning this with the Free Spin feature.
Every time you spin seven or more watermelons, they will stay in place and the slot will award you a Bonus Spin. If during the Free Spin, one or more watermelon symbols land anywhere, where there was previously an orange symbol, these will also stay in place and the game will award you another Free Spin! This will keep on happening until either you spin no more watermelons (oranges keep landing again on the free positions) or until you fill the entire set of reels with watermelons! This is when you will be awarded the huge Mega Chance jackpot!
The Gamble round allows you to double or bust – but be careful as this is a 50/50 game of chance that you do not control. A golden light will flash on the bottom step of a ladder – there are a total of ten steps that you can climb to reach a huge coin prize, you click gamble and the light will either jump to award double the money or fade to end the gamble bonus.
Best Casinos to Play Mega Chance Slot Machine At
Are you ready to test this game? Then, head over to two recommended gambling locations we prepared for you below.
- Star Games was established in 2008 and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The site is translated into many languages and it mainly works with Euro and the British Pound. Here are the banking methods StarGames accepts: Bank Wire, Carte Bleue, Click and Buy, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, and PaySafeCard.
- Slots Million was created in 2014. It holds licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and the MGA. Upon registration, you will be offered a generous welcome bonus which will help you stretch out your initial deposit to get more play from your investment.
More Games by Novomatic
- Shooting Stars Supernova is a space-themed game that offers you both ways payouts and two bonus features. The Shooting Star Bonus feature sees you rewarded with a re-spin with an expanded wild on 1 of the 3 middle reels – you can get up to 3 Re-spins with 3 Wild Reels. The Supernova Bonus feature sees supernova symbols land on the reels to morph into other symbols, including the wild. There is also a High Roller Mode where you can get Stacked Wilds on all 3 middle reels or on all 5 reels.
- Football Gladiators as 3 rows, 5 reels, and 25 paylines. The symbols on the reels include football players, gladiators, animals, and monsters and of course, the card symbols as well. Look out for the special Arena Bonus symbols on the second and fourth reels - this symbol gives you the opportunity to choose between 2 bonus features, that we’re going to have a closer look now. There is a special Battle Bonus Feature, where you are one of the football players end up on the arena face to face with one of the monsters and have to hit them hard in the face.
- Island Heat has five reels and thirty paylines. Set on a beautiful tropical island, it comes with a Mega Stacks feature where one symbol is Mega Stacked on each spin. This also applies in the Free Games feature where up to 32 bonus spins are up for grabs for payouts of 1,000 times your stake on each free spin.
If you are a fan of similar games, we have created this list for you.
- Laser Fruit by Red Tiger is a futuristic-looking take on the classic fruit machine. Look out for the blue lasers that can blast onto the reels and increase the number of ways to win! There's also a free spins round where the reels can expand to offer over 60 million ways to win!
- 20 Dazzling Hot by Euro Games Technology has both a gamble feature and a four-level mystery jackpot. It will be your lucky day if you manage to land a full line of red 7s, because that will see you secure the game’s mouthwatering top prize of 1,000x the bet.
- Hot Scatter by Amatic includes the Scatter symbol that brings free spins and a triple multiplication of payouts. The slot gives you a chance to increase your winning per spin by two or four times during the double-up game.