Mermaid’s Pearls Slot Machine (and Its Chances of Winning 2,500x Bet) Reviewed
Released in summer of 2019, this is a non-progressive video slot. It has an advertised payout reaching 2,500x the bet if you are lucky enough. While the chances of hitting this desirable win are quite rare, you are still exposed to quite entertaining reel spinning due to a variety of features.
The slot’s developer and provider is Real Time Gaming – one of the few companies to deliver content to offshore online operators. These are usually locations that players from the United States of America, Canada, Australia and South Africa are limited to. While the selection of RTG’s content could’ve been bigger, and the creative team could’ve introduced an innovative approach to crafting the reels, we must still acknowledge some professional growth that this label recently demonstrated.
Tip: RTG rarely updates its official online portfolio, but you may try looking for the demo of this release at the studio’s website.
Magic Underwater World
The story unfolds in an underwater kingdom, where several mermaids are guarding treasures from sunken ships. The reels will occasionally be filled with precious pearls, and you as a player are granted with an opportunity to switch between locations, which diversifies the reel spinning process greatly. Also, RTG did a solid job in improving the quality of its visuals, so at a certain point it feels like a cinematic effect was added to the game.
The action takes place on five reels, five rows and 3,125 ways to win. The cost of a rotation starts at 0.25 cents, but only reaches 5 credits at its maximum.
- There are no special symbols like Wilds or Scatters. Instead, pearls do all the heavy lifting – unlock bonuses and increase payouts. Pearls are not paid on their own.
- A maximum set of a full-sized mermaid of a green color pays up to 200x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Win up to 100x for red mermaids, and up to 50x for blue or pink ones.
- Payouts for shells of four different shapes vary between 10x to 5x for their five-of-a-kind combinations.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
As it was already mentioned, pearls play an important part in reel spinning. For instance, up to twenty-five of them will appear per spin, thus adding to the special Pearl Meter. On average, more than ten pearls should be expected per a rotation, but hitting anywhere between fifteen to twenty-five simultaneously leads to wins between 5x to 2,500x the overall bet.
Also, when 300 pearls are accumulated, the story will lead you into the sunken ship for a Shipwreck Bonus. Here, play pick-and-click action to get some extra cash. Once the Pearl Meter hits 600 gems, enter the Treasure Pearl bonus session with ten free spins. In them, only pearls and blank spots are in action, and random multipliers up to 5x are applied.
Best Casinos to Play Mermaid’s Pearls Slot Machine at:
Our portal really took time to collect and review some of the most reliable places to bet and win targeted at international traffic and catering services from RTG. Among others, you can safely play this release at lobbies of the following online operators:
- Aladdin’s Gold is a location that dates back to 2009. It is licensed and regulated by the the jurisdiction of Curacao, and has a library powered solely by RTG. Both downloadable and instant modes are offered.
- All Star has more than a decade of experience in the industry, as well as a Curacao permit. All content here is available only in English. As for currencies, Euros and British pounds are compatible with the cashier.
- Desert Nights opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2010. This is a Curacao-compliant location with versions in English and French. The risk of non-payment does not exceed 17% here.
- Dreams has almost two decades of experience, and a license from the jurisdiction of Costa Rica. While the quality of the supervision may cause questions, the reputation speaks for itself – so many years, and still going.
- Club World started catering to international traffic back in 2004 in accordance with the Curacao requirements. This is a platform for low-rollers, and it has plenty of welcome and ongoing promotions.
More Releases by Real Time Gaming
- Ritchie Valens: La Bamba adds some hot South American nights’ colors to the reels, and combines these with a variety of features.
- Cai Hong, has the opposite of the previously mentioned release, inspired by Asian culture, and comes with multipliers, free spins and a pick-me feature.
- Lucha Libre 2 explores Mexican wrestling traditions, and combines these with Stacked Wilds, two types of Scatters, a set of free spins and more.
Lots of other titles by a variety of content creators explore the same mesmerizing topic of underwater treasures guided by the fairy-tale creatures. Here are just some out of many popular options:
- Mermaid’s Diamond by Play’n GO unfolds action on an unusual 34543 grid which is filled with gems, treasure chests, precious stones and more. The Wild expands, and there are also free spins to complement the story.
- Mermaid Queen by Reel Time Gaming delivers a whole cast of engaging characters, as well as allows players to win up to 400x the bet in a set of bonus rotations. Wild modifications are applied to payouts, too.
- Neptune’s Kingdom by Belatra is a progressive release that elaborates on mythology and develops a unique reeled story. It comes with free spins, highlighted positions, and a bonus round.