Midnight Knights Slot Machine: How to Get 5,000x Jackpot [Practical Guide]
Released in 2015, Midnight Knights is a non-progressive video slot created by Tom Horn Gaming. The producer powers both online and land-based gambling establishments with its amazing software. The firm’s turnkey web betting solution features over seventy innovative and unique games and 3D slots. It also contains a secure end-to-end solution which includes the hardware setup, payment solution, and a strong back office with client support services.
Tom Horn Gaming mostly focuses on both the land-based and online casino operators. The studio has an online game merger option for the former and a single solution for the latter. Regardless of the platform that the operators choose, they can always expect the developer to offer them the best quality gaming content with 3D graphics, rewarding gameplay, and outstanding audio.
Midnight Knights has a very standard look, shared by many other retro slots on the market. The background shows a fierce-looking knight in armor riding a horse with the full moon shining brightly in the sky. Most of the screen is still filled with a bulky command bar, the reels themselves and an extensive paytable on the side.
In other words, the Midnight Knights title is rather cluttered and sticks to that very old-school look that you may love - or hate. At least the game will probably not leave anyone indifferent. If you are in the mood for some retro gambling, then keep on reading.
The Midnight Knight slot machine brings you the sense of a real heroic effort. To begin with, there are only three reels that consist of three paylines where you can play. Midnight Knights lets you bet on 1, 2 or 3 paylines maximum. Use the plus and minus buttons located under the reels to choose the coin size and activate as many paylines as you want. The size of the bets themselves varies from 0.06 to 60 credits. The bet max shortcut is there if you want to speed up the process a little.
You can feel like a real lonely hero who should save your palace from the outsiders and take back what you earn from them. However, the game can be run with an Autoplay option that means you have some time to sit and relax, watching the reels spinning for you in front of your screen, while a total amount of payout will grow. The Return to Player Ratio (RTP) is 94%.
- Helmet – this part of the knight’s armor can help you to comprise all combinations because this icon possesses the ability to take the value of any other symbol in Midnight Knights game. Besides, you can obtain the highest prize in the amount of 5,000x if you line up three Helmets on the third pay line and your bet is three coins for a spin. If you land three such icons on the second and first reel, you will be awarded 3,000x and 1,000 times your wager respectively.
The following images can be found on the reels:
- Three Golden Rings will pay 300x your wager.
- Next, if you collect three Coats of Arms images, your bankroll will be increased by 150 times your stake.
- Triple Bar is worth 80x for three, while Double Bar icon will offer 30 times your bet. The Single Bar Sign will let you pocket 15x. Finally, Any Bar character will bring just 7 times your wager.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
As this is a retro game, it does not have any bonus levels.
Best Casinos to Play Dragon Tales Slot Machine At
Are you ready for some classic action? Then, head over to four recommended gambling destinations we prepared for your attention below.
- Parasino opened its virtual doors to customers in 2012. It is licensed by the government of Curacao. You can move your funds from and onto the site using a range of payment options, namely Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Ecopayz, Astropay, Neteller, Paysafe.
- Mr Bit accepts customers since 2018. The platform specializes in slots, tables, jackpots, video poker, virtual sports, which have been brought to you by the industry’s finest studios. The webpage is available in multiple languages. It is licensed by the Curacao eGaming. It specializes in top cryptocurrencies.
- GoWild was established in 2008. The operator is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The internet page provides many payment options including pre-paid vouchers, Credit and Debit cards, E-Wallets, and Instant Banking.
- 90Dakika lists several currencies you can use to deposit and withdraw your funds. It is licensed in Curacao. You can deposit and withdraw funds using EcoPayz, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa, and Bank Transfer.
More Games by Tom Horn Gaming
- Wild Weather is designed to resemble one of many popular weather apps – clear white symbols on a darker backdrop. The Wild symbol can substitute for all other symbols except scatters. It appears only in the base game and can easily become a Vertically Expanding wild – to cover the whole reel in order to form more winning combinations.
- Dragon Riches has 243 pay-lines as well as five reels. This game will shower you with an abundance of high paying symbols, four jackpot levels, and gamble feature to double your winnings.
- 243 Crystal Fruits includes unique Wilds and high multipliers in 243 Respin Feature, which also has cascading reels.
If you are looking for similar games, then check our list below.
- Seven's by igaming2go is a three-reels three rows slot machine with a fixed number of paylines. Handpicked for their unique qualities, these fruits will never let you down if you find the right amount of them.
- Vegas Party by Net Entertainment has five reels and 243 ways to win. It is all about the Linked Reels feature which features in every single spin.
- Twin Spin by Net Entertainment is a fruit machine reboot is all about the Twin Reel feature where two reels will show the same symbols – it can expand to give you up to five reels with the same symbol to give you potential payouts of 1,080 times your stake on each spin.