Piggy Gold Slot Machine: Roadmap to Collecting Up to 5,000x the Stake
Released on May 22nd, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has a trending theme and a solid return to player percentage of 95.86%.
The game’s developer and provider is Ruby Play. This is a company based in the Ukraine but available worldwide. Its portfolio is currently expanding rapidly. The team of creators keeps rolling out more and more quality video slots packed with good features. All content has cinematic touch to it and can be launched instantly from browsers on different platforms.
Tip: The studio’s online portfolio is the destination to go to to test this game. Demo play is a fast and easy way to pick up on all the pros and cons of the release.
Never Goes Out of Fashion…
…or at least so it seems. We’re talking about the Asian theme, red background and icons traditional to the culture. There are porcelain statues, two types of classic coins, as well as sacred manuscripts. An animated main character follows the action at all times, and there are also minimalistic sound and music effects.
The grid has three reels, one row and ten bet levels to choose from. From 0.25 cents to 5 credits can be staked on a line, which means that low rollers can play at a cost as small as 0.25 cents per spin. As much as 50 credits is available for the high rollers. The advertised payout reaches up to 5,000x the bet in the bonus round.
- The Wild pig pays up to 500x the line stake and also acts as a substitute.
- Collect three porcelain pigs to win up to 50x the line bet.
- As much as 20x is provided for maximum sets of ancient coins.
- Manuscripts deliver anywhere between 10x to 3x, depending on the configuration.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Among some of the expected Wild benefits are random multipliers between x2 to x10 the win. What is more, if the pig falls on the first and third reels, it may award the Double Feature.
Best Casinos to Play Piggy Gold Slot Machine At:
Despite this studio being relatively new to the industry, it is already available in a number of well-known online operators. Here are some of the options:
- 1xBet, an international multi-language and multi-currency platform that exists since 2011. It is licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao, and provides access to over 1,500 releases.
- 1xSlots is a sister site to 1xBet. It was opened later, in 2017, and it also complies with the rules and regulations of Curacao. Newbies can select among promotions, while regulars can count on a loyalty program.
- Mrxbet is authorized by the jurisdiction of Kahnawake. This is a browser-based and cross-platform gambling destination in which players can wager both in regular and digital cash. Numerous countries are accepted here.
- Oranje exists since 2004 and complies with the requirements of the Malta Gaming Authority. Its library is home to content from Net Entertainment, Stake Logic, iSoftBet, Yggdrasil Gaming and many other well-known studios.
More Releases by Ruby Play
- Madame Luck is a progressive Asia-themed title. Five types of jackpots are available here, as well as free spins and the unique Doors feature that delivers Expanding Wilds.
- Dragon Prophecy is an engaging fantasy slot with re-spins, Wild Nudges, Expanding Wilds and many other benefits that come from slaying the fire-breathing monster on the reels.
- Medusa Money catches immediate attention with its epic story and legendary characters, as well as Stacked Wilds, the Wild Gaze feature, and other highlights.
Ready to launch even more Asia-themed releases? We’ve got plenty of these in our database, and here’s just a preview of what you can count on:
- Girl with the Golden Eyes by Wild Streak Gaming delivers free spins, pick-and-click bonuses, Sticky Wilds and a jackpot.
- Ninja Ways by Red Tiger Gaming delivers a charismatic leading character, as well as 4,096 ways to win, free spins, Wild multipliers and many other benefits.
Pig of Luck by Betixon offers free spins and the most unusual portrayal of traditional characters from Asian mythology on the reels.