Piñata Bucks Slot Machine: Why Reelfecta Style Is One of The Game’s Strongest Points?
Piñata Bucks is a video slot created by Lightning Box Games and is set to be released on the 13th of August 2019. The experienced game developer was founded in the year 2004. The main aim of the company was to develop some top-notch slots for land-based game providers. Thus, almost all its games have a real slot feeling to them, even after being affected by the online casino revolution in the past five years. This can be found in the graphics which were made for game consoles instead of high-resolution computer screens. But the lag in graphics is more than compensated for by the exciting bonus features in games from the company.
Lightning Box Games believes in designing the game for players, as communicated by the firm’s design director David Little. Partnering with industry leaders like NextGen and Microgaming, this Australian company is taking gaming to a new level. The company is not limited to one kind of casino and has a presence all over the casino market. This includes the land-based casinos, online casinos with instant play, mobile casinos, and the recently popular social media casinos.
Tip: To find out more about the company, you can visit its official LinkedIn Page
The design here is typical of a Lightning Box Games slot. There’s a glossy look to the visuals and there’s a bouncy mariachi-style backing track playing in the background as you spin. Colorful and beautiful streets truly depict a scene to behold and make you feel like you are a part of the fiesta.
Cobbled road, stairs, and houses that are decorated are one of those things that make the game feel alive. Reels have a deep blue tint to them on the inside, while the borders are colored in aqua and the game logo is placed at the top right in the middle.
On the black reels, you will see the usual Royals present, along with the Pinata Donkey, guitar players, female dancers, plants, lizards or tequila bottles.
One of the features that are quite common in slots from Lightning Box, the Reelfecta reels will do something quite special with the game area. It will give you a four by four area which is considered a single reel, with 16 symbols on it. It’s the third reel that gets this bigger size, while the reels one, two, four, and five are of normal size. Thanks to the bigger Reelfecta game area, you have 1296 ways to win to play on, with winning symbols required on both the small reels and on the huge one.
A wager placed in Piñata Bucks will cover every single way to win that is available, and it will require an investment of anywhere between 0.10 and 50. As for the rewards which may come your way, the game can be incredibly generous, but do not count on that happening too often. It’s considered a slot machine with high volatility, which does not pay big prizes easily. It’s understandable, particularly when you consider how high the rewards can get, the potential apparently going to as much as 109,000x total.
An autoplay button is also included and you may choose how many rotations you would like to pay on your own before taking control again. The Return to Player Ratio (RTP) is 95.75%.
Symbols are also interesting to look at.
- The Wild is represented by a Sun Rising in a desert area. This icon can be used as a replacement for all other images except for the Scatter. It appears only on reel number three.
- The Rainbow Paper Donkey aka the Piñata is the game’s Scatter. The Scatter sign triggers, upon landing, the "Pinata Lock Spin Bonus". Moreover, if you manage to collect eleven and more such icons, you will get 120,000 coins. Ten or nine Scatters award 30,000 and 1,500 coins respectively. Lastly, if you draw between eight and six Scatters, you will pocket from 600 to 60 coins.
Also, on the screen you will see the following images:
- A Mexican Guy with a Guitar is the highest paying icon, which awards up to 600 coins. A quartet of such symbols is worth 240 coins, while you can receive 72 coins for landing just three of them.
- A Lady Dancer is paying up to 300 coins for the five of the kind combination. Four and three matching characters will bring 96 and 60 coins respectively.
- A Lizard and a Cactus will let you scoop up to 180 coins for five matching characters. If you land four or three of the same icons, you will receive 60 and 30 coins correspondingly.
- A Bottle of Tequila is worth 120, 48 and 24 coins for five, four and three of the kind combos consecutively.
- Lightning Box Games included five card-rank symbols for the low-tier pays in this game. Thus, Ace, King, and Queen get you 60 coins for five, and five Jacks, and Nines are worth 36 coins. You can scoop between 36 and 12 coins for four of any matching card images. The lowest payout is given for three identical playing card images, which is just 6 coins.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Land six or more Rainbow Paper Donkey aka the Piñata Scatters to unlock Bonus Spins Feature. In the Bonus Spins feature, you will receive Piñata Lock Spins which are played out on a new four by four grid. Any blue Piñata symbols that land during this round, lock in position. If locked Piñata symbols form a square, they combine to create a larger Piñata.
- If one lands, the size would be one by one and it awards you between 0.5-5x total bet!
- For four of them, the size is two by two and the reward is between 6-25x total bet or Mini or Minor jackpots!
- Nine of them have a size of three by three and they give a reward that is between 25-50x total wager or a Mini, Major or Grand jackpots!
- Finally, if all of the Piñata characters show up, then their size would be four by four and a reward is given that is in between 50-500x total stake or either Major or Grand jackpots!
The Pinatas are smashed as the feature reaches its end, and prizes are paid.
Best Casinos to Play Piñata Bucks Slot Machine At
If you wish to try this unique game out, then head over to the below-mentioned gambling establishment.
- Videoslots was established in 2011 by a group of Swedish casino enthusiasts. It prides itself on offering its players the biggest and best in online gambling. This site now offers over 2,200 games from over 70 different software providers. It holds licensing from both the UKGC and the Malta Gambling Authority. To make deposits and withdrawals, you can use Bank Wires, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Ukash, snd Visa.
More Games by Lightning Box
- Astro Cat has eight reels and 1,296 ways to win. Playable from 0.50 a spin, this Chinese themed game has an unusual reel layout and is all about the Bonus Spins feature. Using Reelfecta technology, you can get extra Bonus spins, frozen Wilds and a 16-symbol wild for one Mega Spin for huge wins.
- Red Roo has five reels and 1,024 ways to win. This Australian themed slot takes you to the outback. It’s all about the Free Games feature where you go to an Aussie beach – here you can start with up to twenty bonus spins. With plenty of retriggers available for just 2 scatters, there’s a Wild Rock symbol which appears on the 3 middle reels – when it lands, it will apply a multiplier up to 3x. If you get three 3x multipliers on the 3 middle reels, your wins will be subject to a massive 27x multiplier. Medium to high variance, there is a whopping prize of 33,210 times your stake to be won on each free spin!
- Five Pirates is a five reel, 1,024 ways to win slot. Playable on all devices from 0.40 a spin, this pirate themed game has a Hold N Spin feature which gives you up to three chances to trigger the all-important Pirate Barrel Bonus feature – here you choose from five pirates to give you up to fifteen bonus spins with a multiplier up to 5x to seven bonus spins with a multiplier up to 15x.
Not only Lightning Box is fascinated by the rich Mexican culture. Plenty of other software developers contributed to the development of the theme, and here are three more exciting slots with the authentic spirit of this welcoming country:
- Lucha Maniacs by Yggdrasil Gaming is a five reel, twenty payline pokie. This Mexican wrestling inspired title comes with a Bonus Spin Mode feature where you can begin with up to thirty bonus spins – you then make picks to win more free spins, random wilds, sticky wilds, 3x multipliers on a wrestler, wild wrestlers, stacked wrestlers and tag team symbols. If you opt for the Golden Bet feature, you will get an extra pick for even bigger win.
- Taco Brothers Saving Christmas by ELK is a five reel, 243 ways to win game based on the original Taco Brothers game, it comes with a Christmas theme and is higher variance. It benefits from a Taco Brothers Respin feature where you get a second chance to trigger the all-important Wild Escape Bonus feature – here the three brothers act as wilds and run across the reels. Look out for Captain Diaz who locks up the brothers as well as the Señorita who sets them free – the free spins only end once all brothers have escaped or have been captured.
- Mariachi Mayhem by The Games Company has five reels playing in rows of three, the grid is positively vibrant with bold symbols to play and match across the twenty paylines. With a sexy señorita playing as the wild and a prickly cactus scatter that can leave players with 15 extra spins, re-triggers can go up to huge 180 free spins.