Ramses Book Easter Egg Slot: Two Features to Choose from
This is a non-progressive video slot that was rolled out to players on March 20th, 2019. It is a game with return to player percentage reaching 96.15%, which is well within the average limits.
The game’s developer and provider is Gamomat. Set in Germany, it has experience in the industry, with more than 200 produced games in its portfolio. The company targets Western European markets, and can be found only in the regulated casinos. All of its recent content is adapted to instant portable play.
Tip: Head to Gamomat’s official portfolioto test the Ramses Book Easter Egg slot, as well as many other slots in a free mode before betting real money on it.
The Legend Reborn
This game is a remake of Gamomat’s Ramses Book, an old and highly popular release rolled out back in the day. The grid of the renovated title is still run by one of the legendary Pharaohs, and he is sided with a set of traditional Egyptian symbols and characters. Visual and sound effects accompany reel spinning, and there is an original soundtrack involved.
The grid is made out of five reels, three rows and ten adjustable win lines. Depending on the preferred strategy, players can fix between 0.10 cents to 500 credits per each line. This means that the low rollers can play with minimal risks at as little as 1 credit per spin, whereas high rollers can invest up to 5,000 credits into one rotation. This is a game of chance, however, so we always recommend to weigh all options.
- The book itself is both the Wild and the Scatter. It pays up to 200x the line stake should it land in a five-of-a-kind combination, and it can also launch a set of free spins.
- Ramses is the most valuable participant of the paytable worth up to 500x the line stake.
- The ancient monument pays up to 200x for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Up to 75x is provided for a set of either eagles or cats.
- No more than 25x is paid for a maximum set of flowers.
- Maximum payout for any of the four suits reaches 10x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
The first feature to benefit from is the free spins. Initially, ten of them are launched, and more can be retriggered within the round. Before the session starts, you are to open the sacred book and to pick out a random symbol that would become a special one for the duration of these free rolls.
The second feature is the risk game that allows players to pick among card colors to win x2 the initial payout. Another variation of this gambling session included in the release is the Ladder Round, where your wins or losses are indicated as movement on a ladder.
Best Casinos to Play Ramses Book Easter Egg Slot Machine At:
- Cherry has about two decades of experience and licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority and the jurisdiction of Sweden. Its library is home to games by many popular studios, and players can also bet within the Sportsbook.
- Lapalingo was launched in 2016, and it complies with MGA. Its content is adjusted to eight different languages. Welcome and ongoing promotions are listed in the lobby. Maximum monthly withdrawals reach EUR 40,000.
- Frank and Fred is one of the new names in the industry, but it already scores good ratings and feedback online. Three currencies, low non-payment risks and high payout limits per month are among many of its highlights. Find our about more by clicking the link.
- Platin Casino was founded in 2012, and it complies with the regulations from the Isle of Man jurisdiction. This is a strictly-games platform with some 250 titles from a list of trending and leading developers.
More Releases by Gamomat:
- Royal Seven Golden Nights is a plain and simple fruit slot with a list of beneficial options. Thus, there are bonus rotations, Golden Nights feature, multiplier accumulator, and several other highlights.
- Wild Rapa Nui takes us on a mysterious adventure to the lost civilization, and complements the journey with up to twenty-five free spins and two reels randomly Wild.
- Crystal Ball combines fantasy and alchemy, and delivers entertaining reel spinning. The story is enhanced with bonus rotations with a special character.
This is not the only Egypt-themed game in our database of over 7,000 releases. Adjust the filters to collect more options to bet on, or use the mini-list below to get you started:
- Legend of the Nile by BetSoft unfolds action on a 6x6 grid strengthened with cascading symbols and three free spins meters. Ra, Anubis and Isis apply their divine powers, and there are also Exploding Wins.
- Temple of Ausar by Eyecon introduces more divine powers to the grid, and also focuses on Cleopatra as the leading character. Spin the reels to get Wild payouts, free spins and the double-up feature.
Pyramid: Quest for Immortality by Net Entertainment comes with a possibility to win 3,600,000 coins. There are also avalanche multipliers, bonus rotations and an unusual set of reels in this iconic title.