Rise of Merlin Slot Machine (with Special Expanding Symbols) Review
Released on June 20th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has a high variance, and the advertised return to player percentage is within a normal limit. To be more specific, it reaches 96.58%. As to the maximum payout, those who go for a maximum stake can expect up to 500,000 coins.
The game’s developer and provider is Play’n GO – a famous and experienced Swedish content supplier. It has been around for more than a decade, and it is the author of oh so many iconic slots. Lately it has been hard to stand out in a crowded and noisy software manufacturing industry, but this is when reputation helps to keep the head above water, and this is the case with Play’n GO.
Tip: To play this slot for free, go to Play’n GO’s official online portfolio and explore the demo mode and all of title’s features.
Legend Comes Back to the Reels
The team of developers comes back to the roots of English storytelling, and brings forward one of folklore’s most popular personages. It is hard to even imagine that someone might not have heard about the powerful wizard Merlin – an advisor to King Arthur, and a figure that inspired so many other characters in literature and arts.
The paytable is home to dragons, orbs and card icons from Ace to Jack. Our special congratulations go to the visual and sound elements of the release, as these contribute to a truly epic picture and allow players to engage fully in this virtual adventure.
There are five reels and three rows with ten win lines fixed across. Anywhere between 0.10 cents to 100 credits can be invested into every rotation. Automatic and turbo rotations are available.
- Wild orb pays up to 5,000x the line stake and also acts as a substitute.
- Merlin is the highest paying regular icon worth up to 5,000x the line stake.
- Collect a set of five red dragons to earn up to 1,600x.
- Payouts for white dragons reach 600x, and the same amount of cash is delivered in exchange for owls.
- Card icons from Ace to Jack are among the lowest-paid pictograms.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Eight free spins are unlocked by triple Wild portals. Before the round starts, any of the paid regular icons will randomly be picked as an Expanding One. The feature cannot be retriggered within the round.
Best Casinos to Play Rise of Merlin Slot Machine at:
You can find content by Play’n GO in a variety of locations reviewed by our portal. Among such are places like:
- Videoslots was launched in 2010 as a platform licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, as well as by the jurisdiction of Curacao. It is famous for a massive selection of over 2,000 releases.
- Guts opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2011. It complies with UKGC, MGA and the jurisdictions of Curacao and Spain. In addition to games, registered regulars can pick a poker room and Sportsbook.
- Jetbull has more than a decade of experience and permits from the MGA, UKGC, and the jurisdictions of Curacao and Denmark. It is a multi-betting platform with Sportsbook, Racebook, lottery, Bingo and games.
- iGame is in existence since 2008. It complies with the Maltese regulations, and also has a Swedish license. Sweden is the targeted country, but overall there are four languages to choose from.
- Bohemia exists since 2014, has an MGA permit and targets Czech Republic. It has high ratings online, and the library is home to such other studios as Yggdrasil Gaming, Net Entertainment and Next Generation Gaming.
More Releases by Play’n GO
- Moon Princess is a 5x5 reeled adaptation of a famous Japanese cartoon, and it comes with a set of favorite characters, as well as with three variations of free spins.
- Turkish Village Kid allows you to walk the streets of Istanbul and to taste local street food. Expect free spins and a bonus session with payouts reaching 500x the stake.
- Leprechaun Goes to Hell is an unusual take on a famous folklore character, and the game is complemented with progressive payouts, infernal bonus and free spins.
There are quite a few other slots dedicated not only to the legend of King Arthur, but to other royals, and here are some of the most popular releases:
- Mirror Shield by SYNOT Games takes us to Camelot and delivers ten free spins with special expanding icons, as well as a gambling session.
- Knights Keep by Williams Interactive comes with an unusual grid, free spins, Stacked Wilds and special transforming icons.
- Domnitors Deluxe by BGaming is a game dedicated to the medieval ages, and it comes with up to fifteen free spins and multipliers between x2 to x4 the stake.