- Licensing authority
- Dispute resolvereCogra (non-UK)
Targeted Countries No targeted specified
Registration RestrictionsUnited States
No bonusesUnited States
Everest Casino has been providing services since 1997. The United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the Government of Gibraltar are the two authorities licensing and regulating this online gaming site. BetClick Everest Group is the owner of this virtual gaming house. For many years, this company has been providing international services to 100 countries and millions of users. Other titles managed by this experienced company are BetClic, Expekt, Monte Carlo, and Imperial.
A list of regional subdomains with different language versions includes DE for those who feel like using the Deutsch version, JP for the Japanese, PT for the Portuguese, and SV for residents from Sweden. An English version is offered as an option for others.
The countries seen most frequently at the website are Japan, Germany, Canada, Philippines and France. All customers are offered not only the desktop version, but also the mobile mode and apps for Android and iOS-based iPads and iPhones. Apps feature both free play and real-money modes, free download, and popular slots, table games and jackpot machines.
Current Casino Time21:35 (UTC+0)
General email None
Feedback FormLeave Feedback
VIP email None
Other email None
Other countries Unknown
TitleEverest Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited
Street & Number57/63 Line Wall Road, PO Box 199
ProcedureComplaints may be resolved with Licensor
eCOGRA Not Accepted
IBAS Not Accepted
Other Organizations None
Facebook No Page
This platform has a good reputation online. Thus, the review from AskGamblers includes the label “Good”. The ratings at this portal, as well as at the POGG Rating are eight out of ten, while Latest Casino Bonuses rates it four out of five.
Most registered members are satisfied with the services provided by the operator, which can be seen from there being 75% positive feedback. The remaining 25% consists of complaints caused mostly by withdrawal questions.
The help desk is available to take care of complaints and resolve all misunderstandings. If the problems fail to be solved, there is an option to contact Licensor, which is the supervising authority.
|Popularity||1 (used by 47 out of 895 casinos)|
|Game Speed||Medium (BlackJack 16 hpm, Roulette 26 spm, Videoslots 20 spm)|
|PC Performance||Heavy (CPU 20%, Ram 500MB, HDD 3500MB)|
|Number of games||126 (Slots: 78, Video Poker: 11, Table Games: 33, Arcade and Variety: 4)|
Mobile Version Available
This library is powered by Playtech, and no other software developers are represented. More than 250 games are available and the collection features all classifications, except for arcades. To make up for this, Everest provides a large collection of table games.
Fans of roulette and blackjack will be pleased to find that there are several variations of each of these games. For instance, among blackjack types, there are not only the basic European and American ones, but also Blackjack Switch, Surrender, and 21 Duel. Among other card games are baccarat and Hold’em. Roulette is represented by French, Exclusive, and Premium types.
A live dealer option is also available, and is powered by Playtech. The collection includes live Dual and French Roulette, Classic and Unlimited Blackjack, Hold’em, and baccarat.
Slot machines come in a variety of themes, and there are not only video and classic reels, but also progressive jackpots, such as the popular Age of the Gods series. Among popular non-progressive creations are the Chinese Kitchen, Dolphin Cash, and Halloween Fortune.
As for video poker games, around eight classifications are available: 10’s or Better, Aces and Faces, Deuces Wild, All American, Joker Poker and a few more.
Games are located in one lobby, and can be searched within such categories as Video Slots, Table and Card, Live Dealer and Video Poker.