Aloha Cluster Pays is one of the newest video slots by NetEnt. It was developed and then introduced in March of 2016. The company is considered to be one of the top providers of digital gaming software. The Aloha slot game has no offline predecessors and is a unique development that is available to play on multiple systems and devices—PCs, tablets, and mobile phones.
A Perfect Tropical Getaway
Hop on the plane and escape from the city to the ocean. The theme of the Aloha Cluster Pays slot is a tropical retreat. Your game play will be accompanied by relaxing Hawaiian music, and you will be surrounded by bright colors and the typical island characters: the Hawaiian god Tiki, pineapples, coconuts, hibiscus flowers, and shells.
These accoutrements would not be complete without the addition of a sunset postcard from the beach, which, here, is embodied by the bonus symbol, with the happy animated Tiki god in the background reacting positively to all your achievements.
Tips for Playing Aloha Slot
Aloha Slot has a 6x5 reel configuration and no paylines. Clusters are used instead. If you land any of nine adjacent matching symbols on the reels either horizontally or vertically, you can collect your reward. Up to 100,000 coins can be won.
The bet can be adjusted by selecting a coin value between 0.01 and 2.00 and bet levels from 1 to 10. You can therefore bet from the minimum of 20 to a maximum of 200 coins. The gaming process can be automated with the Autospin button, where up to 1,000 spins are available, and the Max Bet button, where the slot immediately starts spinning with the highest stake.
The paytable of the Aloha slot offers you the following:
- Red, blue, and green totems; pineapples; shells; coconuts; and hibiscus flowers in clusters. The highest payout comes from 30 simultaneously-landed, adjacent red totems. This combo is worth 10,000 coins. On the other hand, nine of the same symbol will bring you only 30 coins.
- The lowest payout is for the hibiscus flower. You will get five coins for nine of a kind of this symbol.
- Totems can appear both stacked and small. Stacked totems are available both in the main game and in free spins, and when they happen, each of them counts as two symbols. Small totems will only be possible during free spins, and each of them counts as one symbol.
- A box with a question mark is the substitution symbol in Aloha Cluster Pays. It appears randomly on any reel and if it is connected to the winning combination, it transforms into the symbol that can stick to the combination cluster and enhance the winnings. The Substitution symbol cannot replace the free spins symbol.
- The sunset postcard is a free spins symbol. It can activate anywhere from nine to 16 free spins.
Aloha Slot NetEnt Special Features and Bonuses
Three Aloha bonus features are available:
- Sticky Win Re-Spins. These are randomly activated by clusters. When this happens, the winning clusters stay glued to the screen while the reels rotate. If more matching symbols fall adjacently to the cluster, they stay while the reels continue spinning.
- Aloha Cluster Pays Free Spins. These can be retriggered within the round. All you have to do is land more sunset postcards to get up to four additional free spins.
- Symbol Drop. This is activated during free spins. When the reels stop, the lowest paid symbols drop, and by the end of the round, you are left with only the highest paid symbols.
Best Casinos to Play Aloha Slot Machine
Try Aloha Cluster Pays free play, or visit Casino Cruise, Mr. Green Casino, Guts Casino, Vera&John Casino, BetVictor Casino, and other reputable casinos to play for real money and enjoy all the bonuses.
KeyToCasino tested all the game’s features while writing the Aloha Cluster Pays slot review and came to the conclusion that this game offers plenty of possibilities to win both in the main game and during bonus rounds. The slot’s RTP is 96.42, and it has medium volatility. For all of you fans of Hawaiian retreats, you can also try:
- Tiki Wonders by NetEnt with two jackpots. This game is perfect for high rollers. The more you bet, the more you win.
- Tiki Island by Gamesys Limited with one bonus game and a 10,000-coins jackpot.
- Tiki Torch by Aristocrat with a 100,000-coins jackpot and the gambling feature.