Arabian Nights Slot: What Are Its Potential Payouts and Jackpots?
Its hard to even wrap one’s mind around the fact that the game was released back in 2005. With over a decade of presence in the highly competitive and crowded market, this progressive video slot is still trending! Its return to player percentage for a Global Jackpot is 95.22%, and for a Local Jackpot – 95.62%.
A little a-ha moment here…
The game’s developer and provider is Net Entertainment – one of the undoubted leaders of the European content manufacturing sector, and an author of many iconic releases. The company revolutionized the slot production industry by introducing story-based reel spinning with top-notch visuals and innovative features. So no wonder most of its content resists ruthless time and competition.
Tip: Head to the studio’s official portfolio to play this slot in a demo mode and to test all of its features for free.
Where the Caravan Camels Roam…
The theme takes us to a middle eastern bazaar, where among old tents of a crowded market place, among diverse goods, truly great treasures may be hidden. The reels are stacked with old tin laps, knives, hats, camels, and card icons from King to nine. Get ready for animations and an original soundtrack, as well as believable sound effects and the authentic atmosphere. All this makes reel spinning so much more engaging.
Place stakes on five reels, three rows and ten fixed win lines. The usual stake adjustment options are ten bet levels and coin denomination. Like other NetEnt games, betting for this one starts from 0.01 cent, so all the low rollers may invest as little as 0.10 cents per a rotation. Considering the fact that this is a progressive release, the top limit for a coin denomination here exceeds NetEnt’s regular 0.50 cents, and reaches 2 credits, which allows players to raise their investment into one spin up to 200 credits, which is a strategy high rollers can relate to.
- The Scattered tin lamp hides solid treasures within. No, this time it is not the genie. It is up to 500x the stake for a five-of-a-kind combination, as well as free spins.
- The Wild male that resembles a grown-up Aladdin, is your key to both cash wins up to 4,500x the line stake for a four-of-a-kind combination, as well as a jackpot level.
- Collect five sharp knives and win up to 2,000x the line stake.
- Get a win line filled with satin shoes and get paid up to 1,000x.
- Find five tents and grab your well-deserved payout of 500x.
- Maximum sets of hats are worth up to 300x, and as much as 150x is bestowed for camels.
- Royals pay only between 150x to 75x for their five-of-a-kind combinations depending on a denomination of the card.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
While a four-of-a-kind set of Wilds pays a cash reward, a full line of five symbols is your key to the Arabian Treasures – the jackpot round. It may be local or global. As for a regular Wild, any time it participates in a winning combination, it doubles the payout.
Collect three or more tin lamps, rub those and let out up to thirty free spins. This number can be retriggered within the bonus session. All payouts during such rolls will be tripled.
Best Casinos to Play Arabian Nights Slot Machine At:
Ready to explore the Middle Eastern bazaar in search of your treasures? Then take a look at gateways to this game – some of the top-recommended online operators in our database:
- Maria, a place to bet and win established back in 2007. It is licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Sweden, the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and has high ratings online.
- EuroSlots, one of the oldest and most experienced websites in our collection. It dates back to 1996 and complies with the Maltese regulations. It also delivers over 500 releases from more than ten software developers.
- Paf Casino is also quite an old gambling destination, which connects well with the local community and shares profits with charities and local needs. Among betting options are games, Poker room and Sportsbook.
- Vera & John was established in 2011 and has a permit from MGA. Its targeted country is the United Kingdom, but language adaptations are also available in Finnish, German, Japanese, and several other options.
- NordicBet is a Scandinavia-targeted website that dates back to 2002. It has around 500 titles from over twenty software developers, including Push Gaming, Stake Logic, Felt, Blueprint, Red Tiger, and many more.
More Releases by Net Entertainment:
- Reel Rush is a popular fruit slot with a modern twist and a set of bonuses. Among these is the unusual reel configuration, a possible win of 480,000 coins, bonus rotations and re-spins.
- Steam Tower is a well-known steam-punk inspired game with a story and characters, level-based play, Stacked Wilds, increasing multipliers, and a special Tower Meter.
- Dazzle Me has a 33445 grid configuration, unique Dazzling Wild Reels, up to sixteen free spins, and Linked Reels that may affect and increase payouts.
Definitely, the Middle Eastern theme looks good on reels, and here are several other games that we can recommend of the same genre:
- Wild Bazaar by Net Entertainment is another entertaining reeled tale, and it comes with Colossal Wilds, Linked Wilds, multipliers and several other benefits.
- Sinbad by Quickspin delivers a tale on a 34443 grid and supplies it with three types of free spins and a diversity of locations, creating a full-screen virtual journey.