Battle Dwarf Slot Machine [Pays Up to 2,000 Coins] Review
Delivered to the libraries of online operators on July 31st, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has high volatility and a solid return to player percentage. The RTP reaches 96%. With a certain amount of luck, you may score up to 2,000 coins worth of wins within one spin.
The slot’s provider is Japan Technical Games, also known as JTG, but development belongs to Golden Hero studio. This name appeared in our database relatively recently, but it looks like the niche creator is determined to quickly expand. Hence is the deal with such a major supplier as JTG.
Tip: There is a demo version of the reviewed release available at JTG’s official online portfolio.
You will follow a cast of fantasy characters down into an ancient mine, where the kingdom of dwarves is hidden. Some of the most influential dwarf lords are involved in constant battles for power, and among other characters and items making an appearance on the reels there are treasure chests, gems, elves, axes, helmets and more. The action is complemented with animation, original soundtrack and great sound effects. All of these contribute to the full engagement vital to fans of the genre.
The story unfolds on three reels, three rows and five win lines. Cost of the rotation starts at 0.20 cents, which is perfect if you are a low roller. If you are a high roller, you may invest up to 100 credits into a rotation.
- The Scattered VS Battle icon pays up to 0.50x the overall bet, and also launches the feature.
- A treasure chest is worth anywhere between 3x to 300x the total bet.
- The Elven icon does not pay on its own, but it delivers a mini-feature.
- The most valuable participant of the paytable is the dwarf-king worth up to 20x the line stake for his five-of-a-kind combination.
- Collect up to 7x for a set of dragons.
- Trolls and orcs are worth up to 5x and 3x, respectively.
- Axes and hammers are worth up to 0.50x and 0.40x the line stake.
- No more than 0.30x and 0.20x can be earned for helmets and coins.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
At any moment of this fantasy saga, an Elven icon may launch a special mini-game. Press the button offered by the mysterious creature, and win either cash or a battle.
A battle can also be launched by a set of Scatters, or it can be bought during the basic round. The way the battle unfolds is you are offered a set of five stones, each of which hides a secret weapon – attacks, damages, multipliers, and instant wins. You can also opt in to run, if you feel like too much is at stake. Victory in a battle results in thirty free spins.
More bonus rotations can be picked out of the Treasure Rush session – a series of rolls involving gold and silver chests. There is also a random Ragnarok Mode – a mode that launches a higher level treasure rush in which a dwarf finds new powers and plies those to the reels. The more Ragnarok modifiers you get, the higher are the chances to unlock a Dragon Battle with cash wins.
If in any case you did not manage to win a set of Scatters, but rather got one, this one will cause a re-spin with a potential to launch a bonus eventually.
Best Casinos to Play Battle Dwarf Slot Machine at:
Take a look at our list of filters that allows you to adjust the casino search and to pick out the best website to match your currency, language, promotions and other preferences:
- Cherry Casino boasts with more than two decades of experience, as well as with solid licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority and the jurisdiction of Sweden. Golden Hero neighbors with studios like Net Entertainment, Yggdrasil Gaming, Microgaming, and more, and also includes Sportsbook.
- Adrenaline was founded in 2014 and has licensing from the jurisdiction of Curacao. It is adapted to English and German languages, and allows financial transactions in seven currencies and in a variety of banking methods. There are welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions, too.
More Releases by Golden Hero
- Jewel Race stars a Cascading Reels feature that unfolds across a 6x6 grid filled with crystals. Up to twenty free spins are unlocked by Scatters, and the session can be retriggered within the round.
- Mystery Box leads the way into a cabinet of the magician, where you can encounter all sorts of useful findings. Among such are Sticky Wilds, free spins and a bonus session.
Our big library of some 7,000+ slot machines has hundreds of fantasy-themed releases, and if you are a fan – you will discover a Klondike of options. There are also some quite popular releases that we can list here:
- Forbidden Throne by Microgaming focuses attention on the everlasting controversy between the two rivaling powers – fire and ice, and delivers bonus rotations, Stacked Wilds and several other benefits.
- Tower Quest by Play’n GO features a Special Scatter that may change depending on the configuration of symbols, and delivers different magical powers. There are also Stacked Wilds and bonus rotations added to action that unfolds in the enchanted castle.
- Fortunes of Asgard by Bla Bla Bla Studios adds some mythology to the action and supplies some of the most famous characters with valuable bonus powers.