Burning Dice Slot Machine (Progressive) Review
Released a while back, it is one of many classic progressive titles created by the company. It has low volatility and is compatible with several currencies.
The slot’s developer and provider is Euro Games Technology, a well-known content supplier based in Eastern Europe. It provides games not only to virtual, but also to land based venues. The creative team specializes in simple classic titles with connections to progressive payouts.
Tip: Launch this title in a demo mode and explore its winning possibilities.
Simplicity on the Reels
A set of colorful dice, as well as male and female Joker characters rule the reels. All action is slightly animated, but all within 2D-rendering. There is no music, and electronic sound effects complement the action.
There are five reels and three rows, as well as five win lines. A bet starts at 5 credits, and reaches 50, which places this release out of reach of the low rollers. Being a progressive slot, it encourages players to wager more due to its four card suit-market jackpot payouts.
- The Wild lady joker acts as a substitute, but does not pay on its own. It appears on the second, third and fourth reels.
- A yellow Scatter will deliver up to 500x the line stake.
- A green Scatter is worth up to 100x and appears on the first, third and fifth reels.
- A Joker is worth up to 1,000x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Rewards for a yellow dice and lucky 8 will reach up to 500x.
- Five dice of other colors will be worth between 200x to 100x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
A jackpot session will be triggered randomly after any spin played for real money, if enough diamonds are accumulated. Once in the session, pick from a dozen cards, choosing the right three that would match suit-wise, and collect your reward.
You can also always gamble any regular win by picking between red and black cards. A correct choice will double your payout, and if you choose right, you are given another try or more.
Best Casinos to Play Burning Dice Slot Machine at:
Explore a number of licensed and regulated gambling destinations, in which content by Euro Games Technologies is represented:
- Maneki opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2019. It is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. There are five language adaptations, as well as seven currencies and several banking methods.
- Vikingheim has an MGA permit and also complies with the rules and regulations of the jurisdiction of Curacao. This is a browser-based platform with themed design and content from a number of popular studios, including Net Entertainment.
- Circus.be is a website licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Belgium. There are over ten software creators in the lobby, as well as hundreds of releases and a welcome promotion.
- 1xBit was launched in 2015 and this is a mixed platform with digital and regular cash accepted. There is over 1,000 of releases from more than twenty labels, and over twenty language adaptations are provided.
- Konung has a couple years of experience, a Curacao permit, high ratings online and fast withdrawals. Welcome and ongoing promotions apply, as well as all game cohorts are available.
More Releases by Euro Games Technology
- Crazy Bugs II is a cartoonish release with a progressive jackpot, Scattered and Wild payouts and a set of bonus rotations.
- Almighty Ramses II leads its reeled way to the Egyptian pyramids where treasures of the deceased pharaohs are hidden. Collect wins in the double-up session and free spins, or maybe even win a jackpot.
- Brave Cat comes with a mystery card jackpot and a gambling feature, as well as an engaging story.
Here are several other popular classic releases you might be interested in:
- Disco Double by iSoftBet has a nice colorful disco vibe to it, and you may count on paid Wilds, free spins and Doubled symbols.
- Goldfire 7s by Kalamba Games comes with fruity flavor, multiplier re-spins with Sticky Wilds, Wild multipliers up to 3x, and more.
- Mystery Joker 6,000 by Play’n GO has simple visuals, a 3x3 grid, re-spins and a Mystery Wheel, as well as a super meter.