Choi's Travelling Show Slot Machine (with Casinos) Reviewed
Released in 2016, Choi's Travelling Show is a non-progressive video slot. As a multi-technology provider, Skywind handles all aspects of mobile, desktop and social gaming operations and creates everything needed to successfully build a business from scratch, whether in cyberspace or on retail floors.
Skywind provides a cutting-edge Falcon platform that functions both as a stand-alone and 3rd party integrated product; a comprehensive management system with built-in wallet, payment gateways, and other customer-related solutions; DIY virtual studio for a custom, HTML5 games creation; and a 3D interactive platform for lotteries and bookmakers, boasting the latest AUGMENTED reality features, back-office and promotional tools, very successful in Europe and across North America, specifically meant for a seamless conversion of players from the physical to online world.
That Funfair Charm
Choi’s Travelling Show is not inspired by a legendary being or deity from China’s rich mythology. No, this slot tells the story of the young charming Choi who makes a living by hosting a show with weird little animals at the local funfair. Like in any Skywind game, this story is told with great panache, featuring gilded screen controls, vibrant colors, and alternating theme songs that get you in the mood for playing.
The game is set in an Asian circus where animal lanterns hang from above, symbols on the reels include low value playing cards (A, K, Q, J and 10) as well as four animals. If you are looking for simple pokies with a captivating design and charming original stories, this is one slot you would want to look at.
Playing Choi’s Travelling Show is as simple as it gets. The only bet control on the screen is the one that determines the value of your coins, which ranges from 0.01 credits to 5 credits. Since the game charges a fixed bet of 60 coins for giving you 243-ways of matching symbols for a win, the minimum stake is set at 0.60 credits, while the max bet can go up to a very high 300 credits per round. Once you set your stake at a level you are comfortable with, just press the spin button to start playing manually or flip the Auto switch for automatic playing. There is also a turbo mode which allows the reels to spin ever faster.
Like all 243-ways slot machines, this slot pays when you collect a matching combination of symbols across two or more adjacent reels, starting with the first reel on the left. The Return to Player ratio (RTP) is 96.61%.
- Choi is the Wild symbol and this ringmaster can also land on all reels both stacked and as a single symbol – he substitutes for all symbols (except the scatter) to help you match a winning combination. If you manage to get five Wilds, you will get 100 coins. In order to receive 10, 25, and 50 coins, you need to collect two, three, and four such characters respectively.
- Another special icon you can collect while playing is the Bullseye Target Scatter, six or more of which can trigger the Choi’s Travelling Show bonus round.
Skywind created nine base symbols featured in the paytable and all their prizes are given as multipliers to your coin value. They include:
- A Tigerfish is the highest paying icon. You can pick up to 50 coins for five of them. In order to get 20 and 10 coins, four and three identical icons must appear on the reels.
- A Bird pictogram is worth up to 40 coins for five matching pictograms. You will get 15 and 10 coins for four and three of such icons respectively.
- A Dragon will award you 30 coins for collecting five of them. While a quartet of matching images will bring you 15, whereas a trio - only 5 coins.
- If five Tortoise characters appear on the reels, your bankroll will be increased by 20 coins. In order to collect 10 and 5 coins, you need to find four and three identical icons.
- Skywind included five card-rank symbols for the low-tier pays in this game. If five Ace and King images land anywhere on the screen, you will be awarded the maximum of 15 coins. A quartet of matching images will bring you 10 whereas a trio - only 5 coins. Five Queens, Jacks, and Tens are worth 10 coins. You can scoop 5 coins for four of any matching card images. The lowest payout is given for three Queens, Jacks, and Tens which is just 3 coins.
There is a Free Show in Town
You should look out for is the Bullseye Target icon – this is the Scatter which also appears stacked. If you get six or more simultaneously on a spin, you will activate the Choi’s Travelling Show feature. This is a Bonus Spins round where you choose from five bonus turns and stacked symbol options. You can get up to eleven bonus spins with a low value symbol stacked to five bonus spins with the highest value tiger fish stacked:
- 11 free spins with the Tortoise stacked
- 9 free spins with the Dragon stacked
- 6 free spins with the Bird stacked
- 5 free spins with the Tigerfish stacked
The fifth option is Choi’s Random Super Choice where you will receive only three bonus spins but the Choi wild symbol appearing stacked throughout. Furthermore, you can retrigger the feature giving you twenty-two bonus spins with the tortoise stacked to six bonus spins with the Choi Wild stacked. Overall, you can get up to 96 bonus spins.
Best Casinos to Play Choi's Travelling Show Slot Machine At
Are you ready to test this game? Then, head over to four trusted gambling destinations we listed for you below.
- Slots Million was created in 2014. It holds licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and the MGA. Upon registration, you will be offered a generous welcome bonus which will help you stretch out your initial deposit to get more play from your investment
- Red Star has been providing players in Eastern Europe with a great experience since 2005. You will find a brilliant selection of new and popular slots, table and card games, and exciting live dealer experiences. It also offers you the option to play poker, bet on a wide range of sports, and enjoy everything it has to offer on mobile, tablet, and desktop. It earned a license in Curacao.
- LuckyCasino is a vibrant new online platform that was launched just before the summer of 2016. Even though the casino holds three licenses from Malta, the UK, and Curacao, it has a number of country limitations, including the UK. The platform packs over 1,100 games from a solid range of software studios. The brand accepts Paysafe, Visa, and MasterCard cards, but also Neteller, Skrill, and Trustly.
- Dafabet is one of the leading online casinos in the Asian market and it is now open to players from all four corners of the world. It was established in 2004. The website is fully authorized to host gambling games according to the laws of the Philippine government and is listed under the name of its parent company, Asian BGE. Naturally, this casino website offers a decent range of payment options with available currencies which cater to its Asian player base. In fact, customers can use currencies such as US Dollars, Great British Pounds, Euros, Malaysian Ringgits, and many more.
More Games by Skywind
- Explosion lets you travel to an exotic island where you can find an active volcano. It comes with five reels and no standard paylines. The game features collapsing reels which mean that after every winning combo the symbols are replaced with new ones. There is a linked wins system too which is a type of winning symbol connection. Simply create combinations of matching symbols with the help of special connectors to get a cash prize. You can get even higher wins with Volcano Free Falls and Wild respin.
- Legendary Dragons comes with nifty animations, loads of paylines, and free spins where you get to select your favorite mode. Bonus spins are the only special feature in this game. Whatever you want with your bonus spins is here to be had, if you first land the three bonus symbols. There are five possible choices which all come with a differing number of spins. Possible extras include the dragon symbols working as wilds, some of the dragons being wilds with extra spins, sticky wilds, or expanding wilds.
- Heart 2 Heart seems to have some Chinese influences as well. The obvious downside to this game is that there are no special features. This is a bit strange, given that even nostalgic slots tend to at least dish out free spins. This time around all you have are the wilds and the scatters, which both payout quite decent sums.
Check the filters at the top of the page to see which casinos host the sandy saga and visit to spin. If you are interested in more ways-wins games, here are our top three picks:
- Caravan To Cairo by Eyecon lets you go hunting for the Pharaoh’s treasure. This is five-reel, 243 ways to win slot. The highlight of this desert adventure is the bonus round where you can choose from five different bonus spin and multiplier combinations. Play this volatile slot on all devices from between 0.25 and 50 per spin.
- Thunderfist by Net Entertainment is martial arts theme slot with five- reels and 243 ways. Playable from 0.25 per spin, it benefits from stacked wilds. However, it’s all about the Bonus Spins feature where you will get up to twenty bonus spins. All free spins are subject to a random multiplier up to 5x.
- Mystic Dreams by Microgaming contains interesting and useful bonus feature which can help you to win a big amount of credits. The Totem symbol allows you to play bonus spins game once three or more of them matched left to right on the reels.