Drunken Vikings Slot Machine: Learn About This Game and Its Unique Bonus Features
Drunken Vikings is a video slot that was released in 2017. The company behind it is called Tom Horn Gaming. The outfit is well known for its web-based information systems, online portals, corporate websites, interactive presentations, intranets, and extranets.
A wide range of Tom Horn Gaming software products includes also the Video Lottery Terminal gaming platform (VLT) as the state-of-the-art client-server gaming system enabling connection to a central site for one or more casinos. Another pioneering product developed by the manufacturer is the Netcafe iCasino. It is a new and flexible solution combining e-gaming with the land-based casinos through an online betting platform and a powerful credit-management system.
Drunken Vikings game is arguably one of Tom Horn Gaming’s most enjoyable slots. The company really nailed the Viking theme as evidenced by its visuals. The cartoony symbols, as well as the backgrounds, lends the video slot a lot of charm that simply cannot be found in other similarly themed titles. As for audio, the company eschewed any background music for the video pokie, though audio effects will activate when spinning the reels or when there is a win (on the main game, gamble feature, Bonus Spins, as well as on Bonus games).
Drunken Vikings slot follows a five-reel, three-row format. It has fifteen betting lines that pay from left to right as well as Lines and Bet options that allow you to place bets of at least 0.02 to as much as 15.00 per spin. Winning a spin will require the result to have at least three adjacent symbols (starting from the leftmost reel) of the same kind on any of the fifteen betting lines.
Autospins start from the moment you select them and will halt when you click the option again, making them a responsive and handy feature for us to all have. Going hands-free means, you can make phone calls and cook meals, all the while potentially winning yourself a nice holiday fund. The Return to Player Rate (RTP) is decent enough at 95.24%.
- A Wild symbol in the game is the image of Thor, one of the main gods of the Scandinavian pantheon. It can replace all the game symbols as usual, except the Scatter, and the line of five Wilds will bring you the grand prize of the slot machine – 10,000x! If you collect four or three such icons, you will be rewarded 1,000x and 100x your wager respectively.
- A Longboat (a Viking Ship) is Scatter. It triggers Bonus Spins Round. Moreover, you will get 50x your stake for five of a kind combination. If you manage to draw four or three such characters, you will be awarded 20x and 5x your bet.
- Two Valkyrie with beer act as Bonus Symbol.
Tom Horn Gaming created the following images to enhance the theme of Drunken Vikings. So, you should expect to see:
- A Viking with a Barrel and a Viking with an Axe award up to 1,000x for five matching icons. You can also receive 250x and 50 times your stake for four and three images respectively.
- A Viking in a Barrel of Beer and an Old Viking drinking icons are worth 500x for five of a kind combination, whereas four and three of the kind combo will bring you 100x and 25x your total bet.
- Colorized Card Suits are the lowest paying pictograms. Thus, Five Aces will offer 250x, while five Kings and Queens - 200x, and the same number of Jacks and Tens - 100x. You will be awarded 50x for four Aces, Kings, and Queens, whereas the quartet of Jacks and Tens will let you score 25x. You will gain between 20x to 10x for three matching images.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Depending on how many such Longboat characters you collect on the playing field – from three to five – the number of your Bonus Spins will be determined. The maximum possible to get twenty-five spins, and each win during the Bonus Spins round will be multiplied by three times.
In addition, the Drunken Vikings slot has bonus symbols. Two images of beautiful maidens with beer mugs (Valkyrie) appear on the second or fourth drums, occupying them completely. When two symbols land on the field at the same time – you run the Drinking Beer Bonus. In this round, you will need to select several times one of five beer mugs, each of which has value. There are three possible events.
- The first option – the Viking will drink beer and throw a mug behind his back. In this case, the points that you received are added to the bonus scale and the game continues.
- The second option – the Viking throws a mug at another Viking and a fight is tied. If your hero wins – the number of added balls doubles, if you lose – will split in half, after which the game will continue.
- The third option – the hero drinks too much and passes out. In this case, the game ends.
So far everything is very mundane, which is probably why Tom Horn included a Gamble Feature; we expected a similar format to what we’ve seen before, but we got something totally new. It’s still a guessing game, but you must decide which of the two women from the bonus round is holding the full pint of beer; how very Viking!
Best Casinos to Play Drunken Vikings Slot Machine At
Are you ready to drink with the Vikings and possibly get the prizes? Then, head over to four recommended gambling locations we prepared for your attention below.
- GoWild has been in operation since 2008. The operator is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. There are many payment options including Credit/Debit cards, E-Wallets, Instant Banking, pre-paid vouchers, and Bank Transfers.
- FortuneJack was launched in 2008. The webpage is translated into two languages. It also lists eight different cryptocurrencies. It holds a license issued by the Government of Curacao.
- Parasino was established in 2012. The brand is licensed by the government of Curacao. You can deposit and withdraw your funds using a wide range of payment options, such as Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Neteller, Paysafe, and bank transfer.
- Boss webpage is translated into several languages including English. The operator is licensed by the jurisdiction of Curacao and was opened in 2016. You may use direct bank transfer, Visa card, Neteller and Skrill to move your fund in and out of the site.
More Games by Tom Horn Gaming
- Frozen Queen has four reels with 3 symbols each, and a total of 81 ways to win. Once you reach the Bonus Spins, the game will change to five reels and 243 ways. There are also Sticky Wild reels, Scatter, and Wilds.
- Dragon Riches has 243 paylines and five reels. You will see many of high paying symbols, four jackpot levels, and a double or nothing feature.
- 243 Crystal Fruits has Wilds and high multipliers in 243 Re-spin Feature, which also has cascading reels.
If you are a fan of similar games, then you should have a look at the list we created for you below.
- Fortunes of Asgard by Bla Bla Bla Studios lets you escape into the fantasy world of Nordic mythology where Thor takes on Hellia. The very first thing you need to decide is whether you will pick Hellia or Thor. Each come with their own features and payouts. Thor will use his power to expand throughout the reel, acting as a Wild to make the most out of the round. Hellia, on the other hand, functions as a Sticky Wild.
- Glow by Net Entertainment is an atmospheric and nature-themed slot. It sports a Scandinavian theme awash with a kaleidoscope of 3D animations, Scatters, Wild substitutions, and Bonus Spins rounds.
- Nord's War by Booongo is a five-reel, a twenty-payline release that offers loads of action and an interesting special feature you can benefit from. Defeat your enemies and trigger the Bonus Spins feature with ten bonus rounds to begin with. Strike wins and get extra Bonus Spins during the feature.