Durian Dynamite Slot: Your Guide to 3 Useful Bonuses
Released on April 9th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot with a classic twist. It has high volatility and a return to player percentage reaching 96.12%. The game is compatible with desktops and portable devices.
Its developer and provider is Quickspin – a highly popular creator of quality slots. We’ve reviewed plenty of its releases, and can say for sure that the team of producers spends a great deal of time on coming up with unusual design and stories, as well as on a set of innovative features that would help players benefit from reel spinning.
Tip: Head to Quickspin’s official portfolio to launch this release in a demo mode and to test its features before betting real money on the game.
Time for Exotic Fruits!
For starters, this is Quickspin’s first ever 3D rendered release! So expect nothing less than a colorful and high quality presentation with engaging reel spinning action. The grid’s standard watermelons, cherries, oranges, plums and grapes are joined by Asia’s most beloved and expensive fruit – durian, as well as card icons from Ace to Jack.
A couple words about durian here – it is the type of food not everyone can appreciate, especially due to its smell. The locals know that you have just a limited amount of time after cutting the durian opened before it starts to really stink. But if you are lucky enough to jump into that window of pure taste, an unusual creamy journey with a spicy touch is waiting for you.
The grid consists of five reels, three rows and twenty fixed win lines. Your cost of a rotation can start from as little as 0.20 cents, and go up to a bet that the high rollers might be interested in. The mechanics also allow for automatic rotations and turbo spins.
- Durian is Wild. It does not pay on its own, but it contributes to features.
- The jar of orange jam is a Bonus, which launches free spins, but does not bestow standalone wins.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
One of the three advertised features is the Wild Reels – these will be highlighted with red colors, while regular reels will be painted blue. Expect Expanding Wilds on these reels, up to three in free spins.
Another innovative approach to reel spinning introduced by Quickspin’s team is Dynamite Launch. Whenever a Wild lands on the grid, a dynamite launches one or more additional durians to stick to the reels. If any of these hits those Wilds that are already on the rows, the icons will ricochet and duplicate onto more positions.
Finally, three bonus jars unlock six free spins with Wild Reels and Dynamite Launch, and you can pick up to twenty more bonus rotations and extra reels and Wilds in a special pick-and-click mini-session prior to the bonus session.
Best Casinos to Play Durian Dynamite Slot Machine At:
Numerous well-established online operators in our database deliver entertainment by Quickspin to their registered users. Here are just some ideas to get you started:
- Casumo, a platform launched back in 2012. It has a permit from the Malta Gaming Authority, and a license from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. More than 600 games are listed in its library.
- ComeOn is another popular gambling destination regulated by MGA, as well as jurisdictions of Sweden and Spain. Its registered clientele can benefit from games, a Sportsbook section and a poker room.
- Guts has almost a decade of experience, as well as several betting options: games, Sportsbook, and Poker room. Licensing is from MGA, UKGC, and the jurisdictions of Curacao and Spain.
- BetSafe opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2006. It supports several languages and currencies, has low non-payment risks, and provides content from over ten software manufacturers, including Quickspin.
- BetSpin also has four solid licenses in its pocket, and it also boasts with many years of experience. Its ratings online and feedback from the registered users is high and positive. Payouts are quick and risk-free.
More Releases by Quickspin:
- Sticky Bandits is a journey back in time to the era of the Gold Rush and Wild West. You are to join a team of desert bandits that rob the passing trains and collect free spins and Colossal Sticky Wilds.
- Goldilocks and the Wild Bears is a reeled adaptation of a good old fairytale. It comes with multiplier Wilds that reach up to x4 the win. There are also regular paid Wilds, bonus rotations, and Bears Turn Wild special feature.
- Ivan and the Immortal King is another successful fairy-tale adaptation, and this time its all about Russian folklore. Launch the Immortal King Feature, Baba Yaga Bonus, and level-based free spins with a progressive modifier.
Join us on a mission to discover even more fruit slots with stylish design and useful juicy features! We dug out of our enormous collection three releases to start with, and more games are available in the database:
- Fruit Blox by Red Tiger Gaming dresses the entire concept into sleek and trendy glowing blocks, and adds connected ways that allow players to win up to 10,000x the stake. There are also free spins and Mega Tiles.
- BerryBurst by Net Entertainment drowns its yummy symbols in a juicy grid, and adds bonus rotations, Expanding Wilds, and several other useful features to the reels.
Hot Classic by BF Games is more of a tribute to the standard land-based machines with simple visuals and electronic sounds, but plenty of modern gaming bonuses. Among them are free spins and Big Win modifiers.