Flaming Fruit Slot Machine: Your Full Guide to This Unique Game and a Possibility To Win 64x Jackpot
Flaming Fruit is a video slot that was released in 2017. The company behind it is Tom Horn Gaming. The outfit is a leading casino software provider for online and land-based gaming operators with headquarters in Gibraltar and offices in Slovakia, Costa Rica, and the Czech Republic. The producer’s betting solution can be integrated via a simple API designed to run on any third-party system seamlessly and flexible enough to suit any market and client as it supports multiple languages and currencies.
Tom Horn Gaming offers a comprehensive list of game titles for desktops and mobiles developed in-house. The manufacturer is heavily focused on developing its HTML5 portfolio ‘THE Touch’, an upgrade from its superior Flash-based casino client. In its game selection, you can find both classic casino products and a wide variety of slot machines, the company’s specialty.
The Flaming Fruit slot is very well designed, and the symbols are clean and sleek. The color scheme is very vibrant and lends itself well the fruity theme. Most of the symbols also fit well within the theme, with the exception that none of the fruit contains flames and the odd choices of 7s, stars, and bars.
The game also has a nice layout, which seems to be the case in all the Tom Horn Gaming series of video slots. All the buttons are clear and concise and in a handy grouping at the bottom of the page. The paytable is laid out very well in a nice organized column that is very easy to read and understand.
The symbols used also are slightly off as none of the fruit symbols contain any flames and there are some odd choices of symbols with the 7s, bars, and stars.
This reeled machine comes with three reels and three rows. There are five fixed paylines, all paying from left to right. The overall per-spin bet range is set simply from 0.10 – 100.00 times the betting currency. Autoplay is available as a simple on/off toggle, though you should exercise caution, as there are no win/loss limits available. Player options, payline information, game rules, and more are available via an expanding menu at the lower left corner of the game screen. The Return to Player Ratio (RTP) is phenomenal at 97%.
Flaming Fruit does not contain Wild symbols of bonus games.
- The highest paying symbol in Flaming Fruit is oddly the pair of 7s. This symbol pays out at 1,600 credits or 64x your stake when three matching icons appear on any given payline.
- Also, an odd choice, the Pair of Stars symbol is the second highest paying symbol in the game. Landing, three pairs of stars symbols in a row on a payline will earn you 800 credits or 32 times your bet.
- The Bar character rounds out the last of the oddly chosen symbols used on Flaming Fruit. If you spin three Bar images on a payline, you will win 600 credits or 24x.
- The next symbol used in Flaming Fruits is the pair of Watermelons. It also pays 600 credits or 24 times your wager if you are lucky enough to spin three in a row on any given payline.
- The next two icons on the pay table are a pair of Grape bundles and a pair of Plum symbols. Both award you 350 credits or 14x with a max bet any time three are hit on an active pay line.
- The lowest three pictograms paid out in the game are the Orange, Lemon, and Cherry, which pay out 150 credits or just 6 times your wager any time three of the kind combination is spun onto a payline.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
If you spin a win in Flaming Fruit, you will have the option of playing a game for a chance to double or nothing the win for that current round. During the gamble feature, a coin is flipped to determine a win or loss. You simply must select which side you think a flipped coin will land on out of heads or tails. If correct, the win is doubled. If incorrect, all credits won for that spin is lost. The gamble feature is completely optional, as it is high risk versus a high reward situation.
Best Casinos to Play Flaming Fruit Slot Machine At
Are you looking forward to scoring some prizes? Then, head over to four recommended betting establishments we prepared for your attention below.
- Mucho Vegas was launched in 2016. It features a wide range of games powered by NetEnt, Betsoft and several other top software providers. The site is registered in Curacao. The languages supported are English, German and Spanish. The banking options include Bank Transfer, MasterCard, Visa, Paysafe Card, Neteller, and Skrill. Cheques are not offered as a withdrawal option.
- NetBet was opened in 2001. The brand is licensed by the MGA, UKGC and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The payments options include Visa, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash or direct bank transfer.
- Mr Bit has been in operation since 2018. There is also a great selection of supported payment systems as well as an extensive gaming product library. It is licensed by the Curacao eGaming. It accepts bitcoins and other cryptos.
- Parasino opened its virtual doors to customers in 2012. It is licensed by the government of Curacao. You can move your funds from and onto the site using a range of payment options, namely Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Ecopayz, Astropay, Neteller, Paysafe.
More Games by Tom Horn Gaming
- Dragon Riches is a five-reel game that uses an all ways format. This means that you can win on any consecutive left to right combination, so you will have 243 ways to win on each spin. It includes a four-level progressive jackpot and even the classic gamble feature to double your money.
- Feng Fu will allow you to explore the depths of yourself while possibly bringing in some money, and there is no need to pray to gods or convert to a cult. There is Bonus Spins level and with it comes a series of Expanding Wilds.
- Middle Earth is inspired by the epic novels from J.R.R. Tolkien. The one ring is the Wild card of Middle Earth. The Wizard is a Scatter that will trigger a small prize and a bonus round of ten bonus spins regardless of alignment. Lastly, the Queen of the Elves appears as an extra symbol during the Bonus Spins. Together with the Ring, they work as Wild cards to help you make the best of your bonus level.
Are you a fan of similar games? Then check out the list below.
- Seven's by igaming2go is a three-reels three rows slot machine with a fixed number of paylines. There are blueberries, oranges, lemons, and cherries – you can take them as they come or combine them to make a smoothie fresher than anything you will find in a store.
- Multifruit 81 by Play'n GO comes with four reels and eighty-one payways. The fruit machine twist comes with a friendly fruit Joker which multiplies your wins up to 5x – he can also expand to take over a reel.
- Vegas Party by Net Entertainment lets you travel to the casino capital of the world without leaving your armchair. During the spin, the Expanding symbol can potentially expand to join three, four or five reels.