Grand Spinn Slot Machine [with 3 Jackpots] Review
Delivered to the online gambling community on July 24th, 2019 this is a progressive video slot with a classic twist. It has medium volatility and a rather solid return to player percentage. It reaches 96.6%.
The slot’s developer and provider is Net Entertainment – a Swedish i-tech giant and a frequent guest to our reviews. This studio is known for creating true hits regardless of whether it is simple fruit slots or video stories, and it also finds a way to diversify standard bonuses.
Tip: Head to the studio’s official YouTube Channel to catch up with the latest news, updates and trailers.
Here, action unfolds on what could’ve been a simple classic grid, had not the creative team generously decorated it with gold and gems. Fruits, which are represented by cherries, plums, oranges and watermelons, are not that simple, either. NetEnt literally serves each of these on a silver platter and uses detailed visualization to make a difference.
Three reels and one win line is in play in this release. Ten bet levels are available to diversify betting, and coin denominations vary between 0.01 cent to 10 credits. Thus, a cost of a spin starts at 0.02 cents and reaches 200 credits.
The more you invest, the higher the contribution to any of the three jackpots available here – Mini, Midi, or Mega. This is, however, the way any progressive slot would work without any guarantees to pay in the end, so don’t feel pressured to go all in.
- The Wild acts as a substitute and does not pay on its own, but it randomly applies multipliers between 2x to 8x the win.
- Collect a maximum set of Lucky 7s to win yourself up to 20x the line.
- Watermelons are worth up to 10x the line stake.
- Oranges will pay up to 5x, and no more than 3x is provided for plums.
- Cherries and bar symbols are among lowest-paid, worth up to 2x and 1x, respectively.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Reel spinning comes with a mix of symbols and blank spots, and the latter don’t pay. If a winning combination is formed, all of the three reels will then start to randomly nudge, thus providing more chances for some extra wins.
If the jackpot icons land above the middle reel, a reward is paid depending on which one of the jackpot denominations is leading. It is up to 40x the bet for a Mini, 200x the bet for a Midi, and 10,000x the bet for a Mega jackpot.
Best Casinos to Play Grand Spinn Slot Machine at:
Content by Net Entertainment is available in well over 290 online operators in our database. This is a long list of options easy to get lost in, so we hand-picked some of the most popular locations:
- Interwetten dates back to 1997 and thus has more than two decades of experience. It complies with the rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority, and has games, Sportsbook and Skill Games section.
- Vinnarum exists since 2010 and complies with the MGA, as well as with the regulations of the jurisdiction of Sweden. This is a games-only platform, where NetEnt neighbors with such studios as ELK, Thunderkick, and NYX among others.
- ExclusiveBet is a multi-betting platform with offers like games and Sportsbook. The jurisdiction of Curacao is the website’s official regulator. There are more than five language adaptations, numerous payment methods and well over twelve currencies accepted by the brand.
- EuroSlots opened the doors to its online lobby back in 1996, and the platform manages to stay relevant even today. Not only Net Entertainment, but also nine other developers, including Microgaming are available here.
- NorgesAutomaten is a targeted gambling destination with more than a decade of experience and a Maltese license. No download is required. Welcome and ongoing promotions are supported.
More Releases by Net Entertainment
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes is inspired by the real life events that unfold in the big sport. Meet the racing champion and follow in his footsteps, whilst enjoying Peter’s Classic Cup Session and several other valuable featured rounds.
- Asgardian Stones is a beautiful reeled story based on the Scandinavian legend. In addition to the mysterious setting, it also has Colossal Pictograms, a set of free spins, and several other benefits.
- Hotline is inspired by the 80’s in Los Angeles, and stars quite an innovative and lucrative feature – the line that may increase the wins. This is a simple yet catchy release.
The industry offers quite a few more stylish interpretations of the standard fruity reels, and here are some of our most favorite alternatives:
- Deco Diamonds by Just For The Win comes designed as a piece of art in the Art Deco era. Golden reels and fruit-shaped jewelry flood the screen, and there are lots of features to go with the action.
- 243 Crystal Fruits by Tom Horn displays an assortment of fruits carved out of precious metals and incrusted by all sorts of gems. Free spins, avalanche multipliers and Wild payouts are added to the mix.
- Laser Fruit by Red Tiger Gaming displays the opposite of luxury – simplicity and technology of modern days with laser design, a 5x5 grid, cluster pays and all sorts of other modifications.