Gryphon’s Castle Slot Machine Review [with Evaluation of Payouts]
Released on July 1st, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has a 27.2% Hit Rate and quite a decent return to player percentage. The RTP reaches 96.6%. No download is required, and a slot can be launched from portable, as well as desktop devices.
The title’s developer and provider is Mascot Games, a company currently on a mission to earn more influence in the industry. Its story started around ten years prior to releasing this title, with the two coders deciding to launch their online gaming platform to provide real money wagering. Fast-forward a decade, today the studio has a diverse portfolio of video slots, table games and lotteries.
Tip: Head to Mascot Games’ portfolio to launch this game in a demo mode and to test all its features.
The Mystery of It All
Action takes place in a forgotten castle, where a powerful gryphon creature guards a ton of treasures. Among such are necklaces, brooches, rings and earrings incrusted with all sorts of precious gems. The setting is cartoonish and somewhat reminds one of Disney adventures, which is highly popular among a major group of players. Great sound effects and music help in creating a magical atmosphere.
The story unfolds on five reels and three rows, with twenty win lines fixed across the grid. you may invest from as little as 0.20 cents to 100 credits into a spin. This is a non-progressive release, so if you do not feel like raising the stakes, there is no pressure.
- The Scatter pays up to 2x the overall bet, and launches a feature.
- The Gryphon is Wild, and it is worth up to 7x the line stake. The icon also acts as a substitute.
- Win up to 5x the line stake for a five-of-a-kind combination of the dragon’s eye.
- Skulls are worth up to 4x.
- Collect a full set of books or sacred rings on the win line to win yourself up to 2.50x the line stake.
- Suits are worth up to 1x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Exploration of the castle comes with a set of valuable features. For instance, if you catch the powerful gryphon on the third reel, it will expand and turn into the Wild reel both in the base round, and in the free spins.
Speaking of the bonus rotations, up to fifteen are available, with a possibility to retrigger more by getting every two more scatters. All wins are tripled in the bonus session.
Best Casinos to Play Gryphon’s Castle Slot Machine at:
Head into our filtering section and adjust your search requests to see which online platform offers the game for free and for real money. Regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, this studio is available in many Europe-focused, as well as in some internationally-targeted platforms. Depending on your eligibility, you may also claim welcome and ongoing promotions to go with this release.
More Releases by Mascot Gaming
Be sure to explore our section of game releases for more content from the studio, which specializes in video slots on various topics. Plenty of stories, bonuses and features are available in the company’s portfolio.
If you are into mysteries and magic, we’ve got you covered with our selection of several other highly engaging releases. It was challenging to pick out only three, but you may always find more in our database of over 7,000 releases:
- Lady of Avalon by Barcrest digs into some ancient legends, and delivers a variety of features with the story. Numerous bonuses are what content from Barcrest is famous for, and this title is no exception.
- Rise of Merlin by Play’n GO dwells on the similar topic, only this time they allow a powerful wizard to rule the reels. Feature-wise, there are bonus rotations, Scattered payouts and a pick-me session.
- Raven’s Eye by Thunderkick unfolds action on a 5x5 grid where all sorts of magical gems contribute to forming wins. On top of it, a sacred bird delivers free spins and a bonus session.