Hot Fever 2 Slot Machine: Detailed Guide to Possible Wins
Released on March 10th, 2017 this is a classic slot machine with elements of video slot design. It has a return to player percentage equal to 95.77%, and a low volatility.
Gaming1 is the slot’s developer and provider. This is a label that was founded in Belgium more than a decade ago. During its history, the company established itself as a creator of quality slots and arcades, as well as a reliable B2B supplier. It is the industry leader in the local segment of the market that it targets.
Tip: Head to Gaming1’s official portfolio and launch the game’s demo to test all the features and to decide on the amount of the stake you are willing to contribute.
Do not expect revolutionary visuals or characters from this game. It is not about the wow-experience, but rather an understandable and traditional simple release with 2D rendering and a color scheme predictable for a classic slot.
The grid is formed by three rows and five reels, across which ten win lines are fixed. A rotation may cost anywhere between 0.50 cents to 25 credits, which makes it possible for the low rollers to carefully plan their budget. High rollers may want to look for other slots by Gaming1.
All wins come from basic reel spinning with Scatters massively contributing to the overall stake multiplier.
- The Wild only acts as a substitute and replaces missing characters in combinations that can be successful.
- The Scattered Star pays up to 500x the total stake.
- Lucky 7 bestows up to 100x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Collect up to 80x for a win line full of watermelons or grapes.
- Plums and bells pay up to 20x.
- Lemons, cherries and pears provide up to 5x worth of wins if five of them are collected.
Best Casinos to Play Hot Fever 2 Slot Machine At:
Head to some of the assessed and recommended online operators to play this game for free or for real money:
- CasinoClub.rs, one of the few websites in our database licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Serbia. It was launched in 2016, has its content adapted to English and Serbo-Croatian, and supports numerous promotions.
- Circus.be exists since 2011. It has a license from the jurisdiction of Belgium and targets players from this country. As for language selection, there is English, French, Dutch, and Turkish.
- Casino 777 also complies with the Belgium regulations, and has more than a decade of experience. Among its content suppliers are studios like iSoftBet, IGT, Euro Games Technology, and Playson.
- Estoril Sol opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2016. It is a multi-betting platform that delivers not only games, but also Sportsbook. Services are regulated by the jurisdiction of Portugal.
- Casino Belgium started its story in 2017 and managed to collect positive responses from the clientele within a short period of time. Visit it to play games not only by the reviewed studio, but also by iSoftbet.
More Releases by Gaming1
- Amazon Fierce is a journey to the Amazon forests, where hidden Aztec temples guard old treasures and mysteries. Stacked Special Symbols, free spins and a bonus round are advertised.
- Plasma Fusion is an abstract release set in space. You will be supplied with numerous bonuses, including but not limited to free spins and other features.
- Farah’s Adventure follows a courageous explorer into the reeled jungle in search of diverse bonuses that this slot contains.
If fruit slots are your game of the day, we’ve got lots of other great releases to choose from. To name a few, there are titles like:
- Multifruit 81 by Play’n GO, a game with classic design, non-progressive 4x3 reel spinning Wild multipliers, Expanding Wilds, and basic payouts.
- Midnight Fruits 81 by Apollo Games adds a stylish neon glow to the reels, and delivers progressive payouts and the gambling round.
Fruit Spin by Net Entertainment challenges traditional simplicity of design, and unfolds action across 5 reels and four rows. In addition to basic spinning, there are Stacked Symbols, Lucky Wheels, and Bonus Rotations.