Joker 3600 Slot Machine [Pays Up to 13,000x Bet] Review
Released to the online gambling community on June 13th, 2019 this is a progressive video slot. It has high volatility characterized as 10/10, as well as 32% hit frequency and a solid return to player percentage. It reaches 96.60%.
Its developer and provider is Kalamba, a frequent guest to our section of game reviews. Based in Poland, the studio has been producing classic and video slots for more than two years. Content is of high quality and compatible with portable devices. Browse our collection for more of its releases.
Tip: Don’t hesitate to test this game’s demo on the official website of Kalamba and to explore its winning mechanisms.
In All Boils Down to Classic
This grid is home to all sorts of fruits – from watermelons and cherries to plums, lemons and pineapples. There are also four types of Lucky 7 – of orange, red, blue and green colors. Basically, this is a modern mix of the good old electronic land-based slot. Action comes with animation and sound effects.
The grid consists of a unique 5433345-reel configuration, and 3,600 ways to win. The cost of the spin starts at 0.60 cents, good news if you are a low roller, and reaches 600 credits – a wager that will spark interest if you are a high roller. The advertised maximum payout reaches 13,000x bet. There are also three progressive jackpots – Platinum, Gold, and Silver. Raising the stake may be rewarding because the progressive pot accumulates more from the value of each rotation.
- The Joker is Wild. It may come with 2x and 3x multipliers attached. When with multipliers, the Joker counts as two or three symbols. It does not pay on its own, however.
- A bonus pictogram does pay on its own and bestows up to 30x the overall stake, as well as unlocks a feature.
- Diamonds, as well as all colors of Lucky 7 pay up to 2x the line stake for their five-of-a-kind combinations.
- Plums and watermelons are worth up to 1.20x.
- Lemons, cherries, grapes and pineapples, should there be five on a line, pay up to 1x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Collect three bonus symbols or more to win between eight to twenty free spins. The session can be retriggered within a course of bonus rotations.
Collecting enough Jokers will lead to unlocking jackpots. 16 are exchanged for a Platinum one. 14 lead to a Gold jackpot, and 12 grant a Silver reward.
Best Casinos to Play Joker 3600 Slot Machine at:
This game, as well as many other titles developed by Kalamba, are available in numerous licensed and certified online operators. Here are just some out of the many that you can find in our database:
- Slots Million is a big platform with more than 2,000 releases from over forty major and niche software developers. Among them are studios like Microgaming, Just For The Win, Next Generation Gaming, and Net Entertainment.
- NorgesSpil opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2011. It has licensing from the jurisdiction of Curacao, as well as a permit from the Malta Gaming Authority. All services are browser-based, and there are welcome promotions.
- Online Casino Deutschland exists for many years. It has licensing from the jurisdiction of Germany. Its content and services are adapted to English and German languages. Euros is the only accepted currency.
- Frank & Fred was launched in 2018. It has an MGA license and five language adaptations. Newbies and regulars can claim plenty of promotions. Licensor is the supervising authority for the website.
More Releases by Kalamba Games
- Dino Odyssey slot leads us back into the era of dinosaurs. Look for Wild payouts, as well as bonus crystals and free spins among other highlights.
- Machine was among first to deliver megaways to the reels, and now this mechanism is in many popular slots. Look for such other bonuses as jackpots, four types of free spins, and lots of other benefits.
- Desert Gem delivers action-packed reel spinning in a themed Wild West slot. It comes with unique golden icons, and also offers special bonus trails.
If you are a fan of such type of content, we’ve go many other classic and modernized slots coming your way. It was not easy to limit the choice to only three, so just keep in mind that you can always explore our library:
- Royal Seven Golden Night by Gamomat unfolds fruity action on a 5x3 grid. Reel spinning comes with a Golden Nights bonus, a jackpot feature, and win multipliers.
- Lucky Streak 2 by Endorphina is another classic release with a risk round, as well as doubled Wild wins and up to 2,500x the line stake for the highest paid pictogram.
- Strolling Staxx by Net Entertainment is an unusual 3D-rendered take on a classic interface. Among its additional winning possibilities are re-spins, bonus nets, and colossal symbols.
- Fruit Monster Christmas by Spinmatic is a festive winter release with simple rules and a gambling bonus.