KongoBongo Slot Machine: Join in On an Engaging Jungle Ride
Released in April of 2019, this is a non-progressive video slot with a classic minimalistic flavor added to it. The game’s return to player percentage is 96.07%, and the volatility is high.
Its developer and provider is Tom Horn – a studio that is vividly represented in our database. This is no surprise due to the fact that Tom Horn has a huge portfolio of classic, video and progressive slot machines. All of them are tailored to instant gaming from desktop and portable devices, and are available in international online operators. At KTC’s directory alone, there are well over fifteen brands to play its games at.
Tip: Use this link to play the game’s demo at Tom Horn’s official website, and if you find the game attractive, scroll down for a list of trusted websites to play at for real money.
Cutest Monkey in the Jungle
Tom Horn’s creative team delivers the ultimate wild and cartoonish experience with bursting green and yellow colors, great visualization, and some quality animation and soundtrack. We also appreciate the company’s successful attempt to diversify the classic interface. While the paytable is home to the traditional lucky 7s, bars and stars, the background delivers fun and relaxing depiction of the jungle and the slot’s main character, the adventures monkey.
The grid consists of three reels, three rows and a single pay line. Rotation of one spin varies between 1 to 100 credits, so the release is equally suitable for fans of low and high rolling. Automatic rotations are included in the set of controls.
There are no special icons, such as Wilds or Scatters. Instead, seven regular characters are included into the paytable, volatility of which depends on your bet. As the bid goes up, the return from icons will grow, too. Here are possible payouts for the lowest stake:
- Star delivers up to 500x the stake and thus is the most valuable item on the paytable.
- Up to 200x is paid for a set of Lucky 7s.
- Drums are among medium-paid pictograms worth up to 100x the stake. No more than 50x is delivered for a line of bananas.
- Bars of three shapes are the low-paid icons worth between 30x to 10x, depending on the configurations.
Best Casinos to play Kongo Bongo at
If you are ready to explore this entertaining mix of video and classic reel spinning, here are some brands that deliver content by Tom Horn Gaming:
- GoWild, a platform that exists since 2008 and has licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority. It is managed by an experienced company, has high ratings online, an assortment of software developers, and many games to choose from.
- FortuneJack, a website licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao. It opened the doors to its library in 2015. English and Russian language adaptations are available here. Deposits and withdrawals are possible in a range of digital cash.
- SekaBet has catered to players since 2016. Not only games, but other betting options are also represented here – Sportsbook, Bingo Room, Financials Section, and Racebook. All content is browser-based.
- 90Dakika has been around for over a decade, and is Curacao-compliant. Its registered customers can pick among games and Sportsbook. Many welcome and ongoing promotions are available here.
- Parasino is powered by Microgaming, has Sportsbook, skill games and content from over fifteen software developers. Among represented labels are studios like Net Entertainment, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, and more.
More Games by Tom Horn
- Dragon Riches was released in September of 2017. This fantasy slot delivers free spins that can be retriggered. The journey is also complemented with a bonus round.
- 243 Crystal Fruits is an iconic classic release with a modern twist. It has stunning visuals, free and re-spins as well as avalanche multipliers.
- Thrones of Persia is a gateway to Middle eastern culture. Scattered wins pay up to 50x the stake. There are also free spins and the gambling round.
The list of jungle-themed slots does not stop here! Follow our mini-list below for more ideas about colorful and slightly wild releases:
- Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild by Net Entertainment is an iconic title with breath-taking graphics and a set of famous wild animals. Look for symbol expansions, butterfly boosts, free spins and many other highlights.
- Jungle Books by Yggdrasil Gaming is a new take on a famous book. Meet Mowgli and his friends, and find these characters delivering five different features that increase wins in free spins.
Neon Jungle by Iron Dog Studio is a modern and megalopolis-themed take on wild nature. Discover stylish visuals, multipliers up to 4x the win, free spins and two bonus games to choose from.