Legendary Tales Slot Review: Learn How to Hit the Advertised Jackpot
Released on December 21st, 2018 this is a non-progressive video slot with 3D elements. It has high volatility, and its theoretical return to player percentage is above average at 96.29%. The title is browser-based, cross-platform and compatible with different currencies and languages.
Its developer and provider is Dreamtech Gaming. This is a Malta-based expert in creating modern slots with top-notch visuals. Currently its portfolio is home to quite a limited amount of games, but the team is working on expanding its network, making new connections, and signing game-changing deals.
Tip: Launch the game’s demo at the official website of the developer, and familiarize yourself with all the twists it is capable of.
The Time has Come for Epic Battles to Unfold
The game’s breath-taking into acquaints us with the three leading characters. One of them is a queen of the dragon lands and her totem, a powerful dragon. Then there is an outcast prince and his loyal friend, the wolf. Finally, the set of personages includes a king and his noble totem, the lion.
All three characters and their animal friends clash on the reels, and the battle for wins begins. Expect 3D video slips, great animation and sound effects, as well as the original soundtrack. We also thoroughly enjoyed the new mechanics with which the reels spin. All in all, this slot is a must-play if you are into the fantasy genre.
The paytable has a 34443 reel configuration with 576 ways to win and cascading symbols. This means that if winning combinations occur, their participants are replaced for free with the new pictograms, and thus more wins can happen. Subsequent payouts are combined with multipliers that increase from x2 to x5.
Anywhere between 0.10 cents to 10 credits multiplied by 30 can be placed on a line, which means that you can pay between 0.30 cents to 300 credits per a spin. Thus, regardless of the preferred wagering strategy, you will have something to choose from. The advertised fixed jackpot of 450,000 coins, however, is available only to those who bet the biggest stakes.
- The Crown is Wild. It does not pay on its own, but it can be used as a substitute for a missing character in what can become a winning combination.
- The ring with the ruby gem appears only on the second, third and fourth reels and triggers a special feature.
- Scattered Dragon delivers free spins from the three kingdoms.
- A full royal set of king’s symbol pays up to 80x the line stake.
- Collect up to 70x for the queen, and up to 60x for the outcast prince.
- Medium wins are delivered by their avatars – the lion, the dragon and the wolf, and these are 50x, 40x, and 30x the line stake for a five-of-a-kind combination, respectively.
- Up to 20x is the potential reward for royals from Ace to Queen.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
The epic clash begins once a triple dragon delivers a free spins session. You can choose either of the characters to dominate the reels, and among your options are twelve wolf-spins with all medium-paid wolf icons turning into the outcast prince. Then there are ten rolls with all medium-paid dragon icons becoming a queen. Finally, you can explore eight lion spins with a totem turning into the king. Any of these sessions can be retriggered within the round.
As the reels spin, you will be gradually filling in the crystal meter with the power from the ruby rings. You’ll need to collect thirty rings to enter a special Crystal Choice bonus. In it, there are five crystals. Pick and click to reveal coin wins and level-up arrows. The round is over either when you find all the rewards, or when you miss a crystal with the level-up permission. The longer you last, the bigger the wins.
Best Casinos to Play Legendary Tales Slot Machine At:
Adjust filters on our casino search page to Dreamtech Gaming software, and see a list of reviewed and recommended online operators to play this game at. For a more customized search, insert also the preferred currency, language, and banking method. Our sophisticated mechanism also allows players to sort places to bet and win by withdrawal speed, possible bonuses, ratings, and other useful parameters.
More Releases by Dreamtech Gaming
If you enjoyed playing this slot by Dreamtech Gaming and you liked the studio’s approach to creating gambling content, you might also want to try Investiture of Gods – an Asian-themed game with cascading reels, increasing multipliers, free spins and several other benefits.
So, if you are into this sort of genre on the reels, we’ve got more great games coming your way. Here are a few to get you started:
- Warlords: Crystals of Power by Net Entertainment is also centered around three great characters, and it delivers re-spins, bonus rotations, Wild features and more.
- Forbidden Throne by Microgaming follows an epic controversy of day and night, light and dark powers, and the clash comes with expanding Wilds, free spins, and other benefits.
Valkyrie by ELK Studios elaborates on Scandinavian mythology, and comes with a variety of Wilds, as well as with a story and some stunning visuals.