Lucky Giant Slot Machine (Good RTP) Review
Released to the online gaming community on June 5th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. Its return to player percentage is within acceptable limits. It rests at 96.47%.
The title’s developer and provider is Gameplay Interactive. This is a major supplier of content with a diverse portfolio of classic, video and progressive slots, as well as arcades, table games and lotteries. Even more than for its slots, the team is famous for its selection of live dealer entertainment that covers all sorts of roulette and blackjack, as well as table pokers.
Tip: This release is available in a demo mode in Gameplay’s online portfolio, where you can launch the release for free and test its features.
What Happens in Future?
The slot’s setting reminds one a bit of the famous Wall-E movie where all human beings are gone, and only robots are left to run the planet. One major distinction is, however, that in the scenario developed by Gameplay, everything is less apocalyptic, and instead of piles of garbage, there is in fact green grass and lots of flowers. All sorts of complex but cute mechanisms dominate the paytable, and there are also card icons from Ace to nine. Colorful visuals, animation and music create an overall positive emotion.
There are five reels and three rows to the grid, with 243 ways to win fixed across. You can pick between 0.10 cents to 30 credits per a line, which leads to a stake between 3.80 to 1,140 credits. This is a rather high limit and not all the low rollers will want to go for it. Leander, however, offers a lot of alternative releases with a lower minimum bet per a spin, so simply pay a visit to its official portfolio.
- The Wild appears only on the third reel and nudges up or down to create a stacked vertical line.
- The Scattered Wild pays up to 2x the stake and lands on the second, third and fourth reels.
- A mystery symbol comes stacked as sliding doors, and at the end of the spin transforms into any random regular pictogram.
- Two Lucky Circuit icons appear on the first and fifth reels to launch a feature.
- Pink, green, violet and blue mechanisms with flowers pay up to 38x the line stake for their five-of-a-kind combinations, if the lowest stake is in place.
- Card icons from Ace to nine are worth up to 25x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Whenever three Scattered Wilds appear in sight, it is time for eight free spins! In them, a Scattered Wild appears only on the fifth reel and adds one more bonus rotation. As for the regular Wilds, they become visible on the second, third and fourth reels, and may come with additional multipliers between x2 to x3 the win on the third reel.
The game also offers a Money Circuit bonus if two Circuit characters appear simultaneously on the first and fifth reels. such a combination leads up to 20x the bet, and there may also be mini-symbols attached for more payouts.
Best Casinos to Play Lucky Giant Slot Machine at:
This release is represented across all brands of the 1xCorp. N.V. network, including:
- 1xBet, and oldest location within the group, with more than nine years of experience. It, just as all of its sister casinos, is licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao, and accepts crypto and regular cash for wagering.
- 1xBit opened the doors to its virtual lobby a bit later, in 2015. Unlike 1xBet, it does not offer Sportsbook, only games and live dealer, but these come from more than forty software developers.
- 1xSlots is the latest addition to the family. It exists since 2017, has its content adapted to more than twenty languages, and supports over 1,500 slots. These come from Net Entertainment, Habanero, Mr. Slotty, and many other studios.
More Releases by Gameplay Interactive
- Little Monsters is a cute story about a little girl and the monsters from under the bed that she manages to tame. Among bonuses are Stacked Wilds, free spins with Wild multipliers, and a special featured round.
- World of Warlords creates a unique fantasy world with ogres, elves and dwarves, as well as with their unique powers – Expanding and random Wilds, free spins and two special bonus sessions depending on a dominating race.
- Underwater World recreates another famous Disney journey on the reels, that of a little Mermaid. Wild and Scattered payouts, tripled wins in free spins and a double-up session are among this title’s benefits.
If you are into slot machines with multipliers, there are hundreds of other options in our database. Here are just a few to get you started:
- Steam Tower by Net Entertainment is the iconic steampunk release with a bonus session, level-based free spins and a set of progressive multipliers applied to the payouts.
- Jurassic Park by Microgaming is a reeled version of the Hollywood blockbuster, and it comes with level-based play and all sorts of bonus expansions. Among them are five dinosaur features, a T-Rex alert and a potential win reaching 95,000 coins.
Esqueleto Explosivo by Thunderkick delivers multipliers in a set of cascading reels. There are also special Mucho Mutipliers, as well as a few other valuable bonuses